Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86537 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Someone asked about National livestock farming, and osibanjo said he will talk about it because buhari doesn't understand it.. that's why the cabal is controlling the government..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by BeansAndBread(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Look at how buhari is just falling the hands of zombiescheesycheesy
The funny part is dat they will still foolishly defend him!!!
Falling hands how?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by crownwealth: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is a disgrace. Simple questions the ediot needs interpretation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Ayt27(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Just say you have an ear defect or you are academically moribund and we will understand

I have an ear defect or I am academically moribund and now you understand
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by demoBaba: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
eyeview:
I can bet you that as long as it's NTA, Buhari is already aware of the questions.
I can also bet you that it can never be aired Live. It may seem to Nigerians like it's live but it would have been coming delayed to allow for editing and cutting off of his goofs and obvious signs of senility. Why do you think buhari always goofs whenever he travels abroad? Because the likes of Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina or Festus keyamo can not get the foreign media to edit their interviews of him.

You have problem

Even the presidential debate coming up, Buhari's coming is only premised on his aides and media handlers muscling the debate organisers like Momoh into giving them the questions ahead of time as expo. Should they fail at achieving this before the date, Buhari will not come
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
flames01:

Osinbajo has a N5.8 billion fraud hanging on his neck.

And does your mind tell you such a man has the moral justification to talk about corruption fight?

Is it that you are dull, dumb and stupid like a useful idiot or you have short memory? Just a honest question.

Will you shut up. There was no such fraud. You mean the fake news propaganda by your lootocratic PDP? We know how the matter be

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by quisera(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is utterly inhumane for anyone to vote back Buhari. God, how did we get here? This man is so daft

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by maestroferdi: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Yes and if the matter is before the efcc they should be allowed to do their job as buhari has always said he would not interfere with agencies and their functions
lol..

I pity you...

You will soon turn into a nuclear reactor today...

Buhari's Gaffe Bazaar is just opening....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bazooka1: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol.... Buhari looked surprised he was applauded while talking about Almajiri.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Am even ashamed for buhari on his behalf..

I wonder why the crowd is clapping for him. He hasn't made a valid point.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Falling hands how?
Cant hear well, cant answer with coordination and lucidity, cant answer the questions directly, just beating about the bush and many more!!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by BeansAndBread(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Someone asked about National livestock farming, and osibanjo said he will talk about it because buhari doesn't understand it.. that's why the cabal is controlling the government..
Whats wrong in Osinbajo in responding to it? Vice President isn't the same under the PDP where they sit like dummies!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by raffite: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sincerely Mr President didn't handle the alamajiri question well. He simply shifted the blame to the States and LGs.

These are the people that gives Mr President block votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Am even ashamed for buhari on his behalf..

I wonder why the crowd is clapping for him. He hasn't made a valid point.

Ipobian logic

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
The president is responding to the question about almajiris.

He said that, going by the constitution of Nigeria, the almajiri issue is meant to be handled by the local governments. They are in charge of primary school education.

If the state governments do not give the local governments enough money, then it is the duty of the local governments to scream and let Nigerians hear them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just laughing seriously. This Buhari own don pass my power. A blessed country like Nigeria, with Buhari as President?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by LordPhilip(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
crownwealth:
Buhari is a disgrace. Simple questions the ediot needs interpretation

Loool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by maestroferdi: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

2 heads are better than one. That's why he is the vice. Buhari does not run an autocratic government
lol...

When Buhari flops, Osinbajo would save his butt...

Afterwards, El Rufai calls the shots...

Chai!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Wahala90: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
What do you people gain in telling lies all the time
Osinbajo said he is the head of the livestock stuff , but you’re here telling lies .
Well, I’m glad all wailers are watching the programme.
I will never waste my time to watch Atiku’s own

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Whats wrong in Osinbajo in responding to it? Vice President isn't the same under the PDP where they sit like dummies!

Lmao. Keep defending foolishness.. the guy repeated the question twice, moderator also repeated the question. But he couldn't even hear or understand. Osibanjo even mentioned it twice again, but he had to bail the lifeless one and said he will answer the question.
The guy is old and useless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by edlion57(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
This is all a ploy to avoid the debate on the 19th.
Well-done presidency, i give it to you guys undecided
u are smart
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by crownwealth: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:
Just laughing seriously. This Buhari own don pass my power. A blessed country like Nigeria, with Buhari as President?

Nigeria is completely finished

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Its the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to send Buhari packing next month.
He has nothing to offer and empty upstairs.
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by islandmoon: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Melian:

You're a stupid hypocrite. He's someone's father and old enough to be your grand father. So if you want to call him names, just do it, and be rest assured you'll hear from me '!!

this is a national matter, not the Abortion matter between you and your boyfriend! and dont ever in your lifetime compare that man to Mr Ibu talkless of my grand father! they are two different character!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DEIFIED(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
this is what I don't like about nigerians, you are given time for questions, why must you exceed the time you are given by reiterating what you have said already.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by presidentatiku1: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
NORSIYK:
Nigerians we deserve better this is shameful........no wonder he's labelled lifeless

Hate speech lie mohammed [color=#006600][/color]take note
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
The president can't even remember anything.. why is he even president? He can't express himself properly, that's why TRUMP called him lifeless..

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.