Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86351 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari says losing elections is impossible. Nigeria is in trouble.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by uzeba(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
nameo:
Imagine if Osinbanjo was not in this interview with Buhari!!

Just imagine it for a minute!!!!!

Buhari must attend the debate ALONE.
Mehn.. Dem go just dey look themselves..

In short.. The program must have ended long ago ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by blackmantis: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
PMB looking at the Moderator like I will deal with you after this program

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Simeon88(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
All I can say is I am ashamed of my president. Please they should allow this man to go and rest. I think he has given all he has to give to this country. Enough of this humiliation please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
The mumu don curve the first question. undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by neolboy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Asking him if he will accept the election outcome our Bubu was telling us about his campaign in Kogi state

Does this man understand anything at all

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Adejuliet(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
I'm begging you people not to vote for this Man..... Haha

See the way a whole President is answering questions

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
I’m satisfied with the reactions of REAL voters .

~PMB

grin grin
And not the useless online wailers that don’t have voters card cheesy
Buhari my nigga

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by mvem(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Adejuliet:
What kinda man is this Buhari sef.... Chaiiiii

The moderator is my WOMAN OF THE YEAR
...i think na Fulani woman sef
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SalamRushdie: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cyoung4real:
The mumu don curve the first question. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am telling U he dodged the first question
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
They shouldn't hunt the moderator after today sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MARKETfund: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mr President has a very short attention span
he ignored the question on his health condition to talk about not gonna lose election.

refuse to answer if he'll accept the result.
if you ask me, that's not an intelligent way to handle that question. he should be able to assure the electorate that he'll accept the outcome of the election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by lasheez(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari says his answer is....God Dey!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Adejuliet:
I'm begging you people not to vote for this Man..... Haha

See the way a whole President is answering questions

Sai Baba all the way

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by zicoraads: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is embarrassing to be honest!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Question: Are you fit enough to run another term and will you accept defeat

Buhari: You can watch the video from Kogi and Buhari how I have gone around to show I am healthy enough. I have seen the acceptance from the electorates. The REAL voters not the fake online voters who dont have PVC

On whether I will accept defeat, this is not the first time I will lose the election which I have gone up to supreme court

I have lost in the past and said "God Dey". So my supporters who have not eaten will go to court? So they just said

God Dey

But when Technology came and PVC was implemented it vindicated me and I won

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
MARKETfund:
Mr President has a very short attention span
he ignored the question on his health condition to talk about not gonna lose election.

refuse to answer if he'll accept the result.
if you ask me, that's not an intelligent way to handle that question

Thats him being blunt as always. Besides he has said before ANYONE BUT PDP.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:

The masses got his back.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Niyil: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oga oo, our president is not planning to lose election at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Finally PMB says "God dey"

4+4 is a sure thing.

Hope Igbos now believe this is the real GMB and not jubril of biafra?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by livelymatilda22: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
nameo:

Don't quote me with this nonsense.

Never believed it not propagated it
Buhari or Jubrin?

GOD DEY !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:

he technically said he will rig the elections

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by maestroferdi: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
On Ganduje

I have not gone to Kano yet, The state assembly should be taking it up

I have seen the clip and dont know how much technology was used

The case is in the court and in the state assembly

Let them deal with it

I dont have to deal with everything, the constitution has delegated the duty to other organisations to deal with this
lol...

You guys are pathetic...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Akorkor(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm!!!! Buhari cannot answer simple question. Yes or No. lord please take control of this election ohh!!! All I see is a desperate old man that doesn’t want to accept that he has nothing to offer Nigerians again. It is well with us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari said that he would not have been able to campaign and go round so many stadiums if he was not healthy.

Kadaria asked what if he loses?

Buhari said that it would not be the first time that he would lose.

He gave examples of 2003, 2007 and 2011 when he lost and went to court.

He said he has been rigged out before (giving examples of how results were written without people voting) and said "Thank God and thank the PVC" that he eventually won. He said that his opponents probably underrated the PVC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Great answer. Every agency has their role and baba repeatedly said he will not interfere with them
Yes we agree that agencies should be independent but its also d duty of an "Anti corruption" govt to keep these agencies on their toes and make sure they perform well!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
Question: Are you fit enough to run another term and will you accept defeat

Buhari: You can watch the video from Kogi and Buhari how I have gone around and seen the acceptance from the electorates. The REAL voters not the fake online voters who dont have PVC

On whether I will accept defeat, this is not the first time I will lose the election which I have gone up to supreme court

I have lost in the past and said "God Dey". So my supporters who have not eaten will go to court? So they just said

God Dey

But when Technology came and PVC was implemented it vindicated me and I won

Awesome response.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank goodness that embarrassment is over. On that stage we had two intelligent people and one dunce. Sadly, the dunce happens to be the President of the FRN. Buhari never again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by khingTony(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
And.....Eventually God Dey grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ghuzy01: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
This Kadira woman self know Buhari is lifeless and not intellectually sound to lead the country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SalamRushdie: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
fk001:

The masses got his back.

which dirty masses !!! the theif plans to rig but God will eject5 him from that seat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by delugajackson: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
MODERATOR: Let him answer. He can talk for himself na, ah-ahn!

VICE PRESIDENT: He doesn't know, he doesn't know.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.