Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86522 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria asked if he will change his anti-corruption strategy.

Buhari didn't get the question, so she had to repeat herself twice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by chibatov(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Zanotee:
Please what are they applauding at!
their royal zombieness

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Cownu post=74830420] He’s not Jubril anymore? cheesy[/quote HE IS BUJUBRIL..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by vision2050: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari after hearing that he will answers three questions on corruption Buhari: me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
naptu2:
Questions from home about:

1) Ganduje

2) Infrastructure

I didn't get the 3rd point.

Kadaria emphasises that the questions are directed at Mr President (probably so that Osinbajo won't answer them).

This wan make them bring emergency ambulance come the show abi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
On Ganduje

I have not gone to Kano yet, The state assembly should be taking it up

I have seen the clip and dont know how much technology was used

The case is in the court and in the state assembly

Let them deal with it

I dont have to deal with everything, the constitution has delegated the duty to other organisations to deal with this

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
They asked if he is getting frustrated by the slow pace of the anti corruption fight.

He said that he can't afford to get frustrated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
omonaijiria:

Will you keep quiet

Will you shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
He can talk for himself na Ann annn. I swear that's what the moderator just said to Osinbajo. God forbid.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by LZAA: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
The mod just told osunbade that bubu can "talk for himself"
Tank God i talk am say ds man go cast hmsef

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by waass777: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Osinbajo should be our President
Sure. From 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by nameo: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari and Ganduje, lolz.....

The undoing of APC

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ezkimow(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari said he doesn't know the level of technology used in the Ganduje's video - this man is just a hypocrite QED

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed

In 1999, The PDP met an economy without the likes of MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Dangote Cement, NIPP, Shoprite, privatized NEPA and many more. There were no agencies like ICPC, EFCC, to fight corruption. No regulatory agencies like NERC, NCC, PPPRA etc,. No due process or procurement Act, no UBE Act, and many other laws. No Communication satellites, and many other creations of the PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by blackmantis: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
.......He can talk for himself ha! Ha!!

Moderator to VP

Chai!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:
Thank God for Osinbajo!

We know PMB is not the brightest of minds around but he has his major strength in being stubbornly principled.

Atiku is not an option!
And how has his "Stubborn Principles" benefited Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by uyor3: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is Osibanjo rushing to help the dullfellow answer questions directed towards him�

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
pobeaf:
If many of those who were part of the 16 years of PDP ruling are now "saints" in APC cabinet, then what is the difference between APC and PDP?

Epic Question of the year grin

That is the decider tonight

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by MAKABBEY(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Those idiots clapping fo Buhari must be on pay per clap.. He is saying rubbish and still clapping...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
LZAA:

Dm hack ur account bro?grin
Cc immhotep velocity25
Why are you shining your rotten teeth?
And why are you mentioning your fellow zombies? ??
If he had said otherwise ,you would have said he’s a zombie and he’s not saying the truth . But he said his mind now and you’re still wailing . Lmao
Panick attack loading cheesy
NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthbound:
Watching NTA is like travelling through a time machine

Who else noticed Kadaria Ahmed is single? wink

You're a bad guy....
See where ur eyes go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by flames01: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

People say you are a useless idiot and you are confirming it tonight.

Read the link I provided and see how the VP schooled those who felt they could indict him. Ever since he debunked their nonsense have you even heard PDP use it against him?

The thief here is your fraud of a principal called Atiku who has been dodging America like Neo in the matrix

[img]https://media1./images/3b1c30f10675b764a9a210fbe74d0336/tenor.gif?itemid=4011196[/img]

YOU CAN'T BE A JUDGE IN YOUR OWN CASE.

Everyone who ever went to school should know this.

I would have been surprised at your dullness, but then I realise that you are a dull brained useful idiot from APC.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ashacot: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
This buhari is just too honest and blunt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Raxxye(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Seems they hired clappers to clap at just anything even when the daft one is saying absolute rubbish!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by PythonAmaka: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Osinbanjo should stop this 112 million poor people lie because it doesn't hold water
I dare you to disprove it with facts & figures. Osinbanjo reiterated same fact during the VP Presidential debate and it has never been fact checked to be wrong. You can go blazes yo!

python amaka

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ezkimow(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
blackmantis:
.......He can talk for himself ha! Ha!!

Moderator to VP

Chai!!!

That woman is the Star Girl of the night

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arsenella007:
Wait oI..Na commissioner Osunbade be President?

No, he's helping him to answer the question because Buhari doesnt know what to say, that is why Sagay and his Cousin are ruling us, Osinbajo is Vice President the reason Aisha Buhari said the cabal, two men are running her husband government, you can see he doesnt even understand the questions

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is struggling to understand and answer the questions thrown at him... Old age or simply dullness?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by pobeaf(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
If many of those who were part of the 16 years of PDP ruling are now "saints" in APC cabinet, then what is the difference between APC and PDP?

Epic question of the year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by nameo: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:
He can talk for himself na Ann annn. I swear that what the moderator just said to Osinbajo. God forbid.

Lolz, i hear that too.... I swear the handlers of the President would be scratching their heads about the way this interview is going now.

This lady has my respects.

She should be equally hard on Atiku/Obi too

18 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
gurunlocker:
In a sane country, Osibobo will be the President and they can consider Bubu as the clerk....
Omgshockedshockedshocked
My chest ohgringringrin laugh wan kill persin!!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by 19grigri: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Just say you have an ear defect or you are academically moribund and we will understand

Chairman
No vex oo
Cos m not really feeling fine
Didn't you observe that sometimes while buhari is talking,the guy at bottom right corner of the screen (the one explaining things for folks whose hearing is impaired is even at loss)
Cos he's also not hearing what the guy(president)is saying

Like I said before
M not feeling fine

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.