Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86486 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by flames01: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
ezkimow:

At bolded is what the SW zombies are referred to as here in the north.... I sorry for them

Funny indeed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by princeFAD: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
blackmantis:
.......He can talk for himself ha! Ha!!

Moderator to VP

Chai!!!

Yes o. That is a real punch. Deadly blow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by sanpipita(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osinbajo answering all questions while buhari is just there watching like a spectator

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
On Ganduje

I have not gone to Kano yet, The state assembly should be taking it up

I have seen the clip and dont know how much technology was used

The case is in the court and in the state assembly

Let them deal with it

I dont have to deal with everything, the constitution has delegated the duty to other organisations to deal with this

Great answer. Every agency has their role and baba repeatedly said he will not interfere with them

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by somehow: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is not really a sweet talker. Too bad a trait a politician should posses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by braveboi4life: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari on Gandollar, please I beg all his supporters never to bring up the issue of integrity again...just see how he dribbled around the question and scored an own goal, why cant you order an investigation just as it was done with Fayose.No body said you should prosecute him but investigate..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by LZAA: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:

Why are you shining your rotten teeth?
And why are you mentioning your fellow zombies? ??
If he had said otherwise ,you would have said he’s a zombie and he’s not saying the truth . But he said his mind now and you’re still wailing . Lmao
Panick attack loading cheesy
NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN
Ur vp is translating to ur overlord as we speak
He does not know about disability bill
Zombieism sha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari doesn't know what the disability bill is oooo. He asked rehabilitation?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by sambrow(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
I think bubu has hearing problem. Nothing he understands

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ezkimow(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osinbade : I'm not aware of that, we are not aware of that ....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
LZAA:

Ur vp is translating to ur overlord as we speak
He does not know about disability bill
Zombieism sha
cheesy cheesy
NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by shadelek(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
MAKABBEY:
Those idiots clapping fo Buhari must be on pay per clap.. He is saying rubbish and still clapping...
And what do you have to say to those hailing Obi when he was giving unverified figures

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
God please protect this moderator. I don't think bubu is happy o

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by blackmantis: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oh My Gosh this is too embarrassing.......

PMB not aware of the disability bill passed but not yet signed by him when vp tried to explain to him

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by saintTim(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Now I know all dis 4+ 4 people are dull naturally, are they not seeing what I am seeings. How can u be so blind to let a dullard rule over u ahhh

Allah aike mu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by flames01: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Baba Osinbajo I meant. Seriously speaking, the Anchor is making it all about a debate, way beyond a town hall meeting and so far PMB/PYO is on point.

python amaka

It doesn't change the fact that Osinbajo has no moral justification to talk about corruption fight.

And do you know what northerners call Yoruba Muslims? They call you useful idiots

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by PythonAmaka: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
naptu2:
They asked if he is getting frustrated by the slow pace of the anti corruption fight.

He said that he can't afford to get frustrated
Were you pleased by his answer of Ganduje allegation?.. I was quite pleased tho.

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kadaria said that Buhari has been seen lifting up Ganduje's hands at campaign rallies.

Buhari said that he hasn't been to Kano.

He said that, on the subject of Ganduje, the matter is before the court and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report from the court and state assembly.

Kadaria asked for Buhari's personal views on the video.

Osinbajo said that the matter is before the court, but Kadaria said that Buhari can answer for himself.

Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone. He said he was overwhelmed. He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Jowanson: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
princeFAD:

Yes o. That is a real punch. Deadly blow

The moderator needs lots accolades!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by PassingShot(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
NuclearReactor:

And how has his "Stubborn Principles" benefited Nigeria
Infrastructure - road and rail
Recovery of loots
Payment of backlogs of Pension
Social intervention programs
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Adejuliet(f): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
What kinda man is this Buhari sef.... Chaiiiii

The moderator is my WOMAN OF THE YEAR

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Question to Osinbajo.

He is the chairman of the economic council.

How can he explain inheriting a buoyant economy and then going into recession

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
PythonAmaka:

I dare you to disprove it with facts & figures. Osinbanjo reiterated same fact during the VP Presidential debate and it has never been fact checked to be wrong. You can go blazes yo!

python amaka

If the Buhari govt has reduced the extremely poor from 112 million to 89 million like your lies claim then how come every minute 6 Nigerians are entering extreme poverty instead of the other way round .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bid4rich(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hahahahahaha! Your Presido has no idea of what disability bill is. grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Realdeals(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just look at the way the moderator damned Osinbajo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
MARKETfund:
Those clapping are making a mockery of Mr President.

He talks about what appeals to him. mostly currupt LG chairmen etc.

He knows nothing about Ubec talk more of the fund. VP comes to his aid.

They've seized the light. Hardly done by this time of the night
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by pobeaf(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
If many of those who were part of the 16 years of PDP ruling are now "saints" in APC cabinet, then what is the difference between APC and PDP?

Epic question of the year cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by LZAA: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:
cheesy cheesy
NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN
Next level to daura?
Sure thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Zanotee: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
And the word Lifeless has been reaffirmed tonight.
Shame on you Zombies!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai! wetin yemi osibanjo dey yarn? They ask you about when you guys took over power and you are talkiing about 2013. and the buhari of guy is just a pure dullard, always answering off point. Tufiakwa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
naptu2:
Kadaria said that Buhari has been seen lifting up Ganduje's hands at campaign rallies.

Buhari said that he hasn't been to Kano.

He said that, on the subject of Ganduje, the matter is before the court and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report from the court and state assembly.

Kadaria asked for Buhari's personal views on the video.

Osinbajo said that the matter is before the court, but Kadaria said that Buhari can answer for himself.

Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone. He said he was overwhelmed. He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly

Well said
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Realdeals(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
I just hope this event is being recorded, the cabals might instruct the organizers to pull it down after the show.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.