Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86413 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Dollabiz: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
nigerians will vote them.out the growing.pains is incurable

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amaechi looks seriously worried when his dullard is put on the spot.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abeg ipob here should describe and confirm if he's the true BUBU Sai BABA till 2023
Lol
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
naptu2:
Kadaria says that people in government are always talking about 16 years of PDP, but people say PDP and APC are the same because many people that were in PDP have moved to APC and vice versa.

Osinbajo says they're not the same. Despite the fact that people have come into the APC, they still have their manifesto at their core and this is what differentiates them
Yes , cos when you’re in Rome . You will act like the Romans .
So, when a pdpigz join the progressive party . You have to follow the rules
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by lilmax(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
please don't tell me these guys are called presidential candidates grin

someone said Buhari has been answering the questions intelligently grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by fk001(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is one of the honest man i know.

I am very sure if it was PDP, they would have arrange the questions, and choose the people that will ask the question.

Buhari is indeed a man of integrity!!!!

Kadria Ahmad you are an intelligent lady, I like all your questions and how you present them without being partial..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baliyubla: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just other plans of fighting corruption post 2019 and the dullard don freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by LZAA: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:
Some of the answers by the president are disappointing!

PMB dey fall hands!

Unfortunately, Atiku is not an option!
Dm hack ur account bro?grin
Cc immhotep velocity25

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by blackmantis: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Someone is sending expo to someone
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by chukwuka12: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
What is he reading.....
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by tzoracle: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:

I quoted a naira lander with the moniker “Truthfulparrot” and I don’t remember adding it to my post that I need mentally deranged people to quote me back on his behalf

uncouth
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Will you shut up. There was no such fraud. You mean the fake news propaganda by your lootocratic PDP? We know how the matter be

Will you keep quiet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Questions from home about:

1) Ganduje

2) Infrastructure

I didn't get the 3rd point.

Kadaria emphasises that the questions are directed at Mr President (probably so that Osinbajo won't answer them).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by PythonAmaka: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
flames01:

You mean the same baba that is too mentally dull to face a live debate? How mentally dull you sound!

And were you expecting a thief to agree that he is a thief?

Are you saying you are truly a useful idiot?

Baba Osinbajo I meant. Seriously speaking, the Anchor is making it all about a debate, way beyond a town hall meeting and so far PMB/PYO is on point.

python amaka

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Galaticos444: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
ericsmith:

its amazes me how some of you who cannt even address a lady one on one would come online and be call a man who in the course of 3yrs had spoken @ more int'l summit than any president in nigeria ... can a dullard with no intellectual capacity be given podium to speak @ UN , ecowas , peace forum in france ... even prof. jonathan did not get the recognition and attention the world as shown buhari so far ...
a dullard addressing world leaders not once nor twice .... you & others sharing these assertion must be sick

sharrap! D U.N. speech was scripted,without scripted speech obviously written by someone else,buhari has notin to offer

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Zanotee: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Still waiting for the Ganduje answer... that Anchor is the lady of the century.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
SAI BABARIANS CAN JOIN THE DULARD IN REARING HIS GAY COWS WE SANE NIGERIANS
ARE ATIKULATING THE OBITUARY OF APC COME FAIL-BUHARI 2019 INSHA ALLAH AMIN
He’s not Jubril anymore? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by maestroferdi: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

PMB dey fall hands!

No problem, we shall decide for you...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by adelaja70(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

People say you are a useless idiot and you are confirming it tonight.

Read the link I provided and see how the VP schooled those who felt they could indict him. Ever since he debunked their nonsense have you even heard PDP use it against him?

The thief here is your fraud of a principal called Atiku who has been dodging America like Neo in the matrix

[img]https://media1./images/3b1c30f10675b764a9a210fbe74d0336/tenor.gif?itemid=4011196[/img]
MY BROTHER WHY YOU DEY RESPOND TO THAT HE_GOAT
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by vision2050: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Guys please my fuel just finish and no power here. I want to know the submission of Buhari on Danguje.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by nameo: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:
Thank God for Osinbajo!

We know PMB is not the brightest of minds around but he has his major strength in being stubbornly principled.

Atiku is not an option!

grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by NuclearReactor: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
couragemurphy:
Prof Osinbajo is a bae,
4X4 = Next Level
if prof osinbanjo is bae, pls what is Pres. Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ezkimow(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
flames01:

You mean the same baba that is too mentally dull to face a live debate? How mentally dull you sound!

And were you expecting a thief to agree that he is a thief?

Are you saying you are truly a useful idiot?

At bolded is what the SW zombies are referred to as here in the north.... I sorry for them

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

PMB dey fall hands!

Sorry you never see falling hand.

Wait till Saturday for presidential debate.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by moderatedguy: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Osinbajo should be our President
a liar like him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by demolinka(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Osinbajo 2023?

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Zanotee: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please what are they applauding at!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari said that they are working with the US and the UK to recover funds. He said that the problem might be that they are not telling the people what they are doing and that he will ask the EFCC to make a detailed briefing to the people about what they are doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Arsenella007(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nonsense.. This man is truly jaja binks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by pobeaf(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
If many of those who were part of the 16 years of PDP ruling are now "saints" in APC cabinet, then what is the difference between APC and PDP?

Epic Question of the year grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ClearFlair: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dollabiz:
nigerians will vote them.out the growing.pains is incurable

Which Nigerians? It’s PMB till 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.