Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (19237 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ume(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oga am waiting for my own
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
omgtzsammie:

Abadieh??
gud...uu??
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Dangerousboy(m): 3:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Samurai don go exile.....reminds me of a cartoon titled samurai Jack where samurai Jack was fighting with the demon Akum, and in other not to be defeated Akum opened a portal and send Samurai Jack to the Future which is Akums. so samurai Jack seeks to return to the past and undo the future which is Akums.hahahahahahaha
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Jagaban880: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Reputation or not, a gift is a gift.
I am the exact guy that can tell you spiritual things.

About the potential rich people in my thread.

It is what it is, for we are all born to excell.
I am only telling them what they ought to be by destiny.
Whatever happens later will be as a result of their own doing and bad decisions and this is why they need a true seer to guide them.

lipsrsealed say sumtin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by luvmijeje(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
We haff suffered in this country.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by djmobi10: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
What is happening here ?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Gandollaar(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
SaintSamurai has abandoned the thread just when I decided to visit him. grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by dadebayo1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let me drop here... Any words from SaintSamurai
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by KingTom(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
filleSouriante:

With your child abi? undecided sad wink
23rd December shocked
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by filleSouriante(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
KingTom:
23rd December shocked

Yes..Any issue with my D.O.B?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by TVSA: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
prophet, predict Everton vs Chelsea
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
filleSouriante:

Yes..Any issue with my D.O.B?
Not at all, I'm just wondering why I wasn't lucky enough to be born during that period of merriment grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realms of the spirit, i see you winning a contract worth billions of naira.
op what of me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by filleSouriante(f): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
KingTom:
Not at all, I'm just wondering why I wasn't lucky enough to be born during that period of merriment grin

Lol grin grin so funny. There is a way out though, but u ll ve to pay
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by KingTom(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2019
filleSouriante:

Tell me, no amount is too small, or too big grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by KingTom(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
filleSouriante:

Still waiting for the amount
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by filleSouriante(f): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
KingTom:
Still waiting for the amount

Lol. Its just a token of 1M
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by KingTom(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
filleSouriante:

Lol. Its just a token of 1M
1 minute free call to your favorite family member grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by agbekeOreke86(f): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
omo,eleyi giidii gaan nii ooo....dis one is strong oooo!!!!hmnnnnn!!!!
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by lawalbo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Samurai
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by orble: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit.
I see gunshot all in the name of election.
You should stay away from voting units in this election year.
Elections is over and I'm good. I happen to be away on 3 occassion when I was wanted for some risky election jobs.. Honestly I would not have rejected.
Honestly...

2 Likes

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by birdie: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentlemen, your one and only Nairaland prophet is here again.

Just drop a post and let me give you a prophetic declaration.

My eyes are opened today and i thought i should see vision for troubled folks.

Concerning the 2019 general election.

I saw 100% rigging by one camp.

The rigging was so visible and visible for The world to see.
I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

I saw riot all over the country, i saw police and army brutality.
Democracy has been tempered with.

This is what i saw and Nigerians should seek divine help from God.
This is more than court and riot.
The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

when i see more about the election, i will speak.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by chieveboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Here is a book to help anyone interested in seeing and fixing their past present and future all together. Thanks.
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/see_your_future_in_21_days:_21_day_d_i_y_program_for_prophecy/19976
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by gowaga68: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
What's going on here?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by birdie: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hi
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by kunleweb: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit, i see 2019 being a great year for you.
You will travle internationally this year.

I see so many pretenders claiming to be your friend getting disgrace in 2019.

From the month of june, someone close to you pretending to be your friend(male friend you met on nairaland) will be humiliated.

I see a guy begging to come back to your life, well his apology is really genuine, you should forgive him and be at peace with him but dont take him back(if you know what i mean)

cheesy. You're good
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by kunleweb: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
vincentont:
observing mode activated.laff wan kill me for here

Anytime I need to laugh. I'm coming to view this thread. My bele o
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ZhiosonWind: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentlemen, your one and only Nairaland prophet is here again.

Just drop a post and let me give you a prophetic declaration.

My eyes are opened today and i thought i should see vision for troubled folks.

Concerning the 2019 general election.

I saw 100% rigging by one camp.

The rigging was so visible and visible for The world to see.
I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

I saw riot all over the country, i saw police and army brutality.
Democracy has been tempered with.

This is what i saw and Nigerians should seek divine help from God.
This is more than court and riot.
The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

when i see more about the election, i will speak.

my nigga longest time.

you saw it indeed but it happened in 2020
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by johnhood(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ok, what is mine?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by jeff1607(m): 2:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Is SMOKING A SIN / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.