Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (19334 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by MummyIMadeIt: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
HermajestyQ:
Carry your lies somewhere else jhor. I reject your prophecy! I won't lose my husband to get married soon in Jesus name.

grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Fidelismaria: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin

Saintsammurai

Oya what do you see?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ikbaba(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
@op What Abt Me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by binajiya(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Uhm i don't believe
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by aribitoye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentlemen, your one and only Nairaland prophet is here again.

Just drop a post and let me give you a prophetic declaration.

My eyes are opened today and i thought i should see vision for troubled folks.

Concerning the 2019 general election.

I saw 100% rigging by one camp.

The rigging was so visible and visible for The world to see.
I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

I saw riot all over the country, i saw police and army brutality.
Democracy has been tempered with.

This is what i saw and Nigerians should seek divine help from God.
This is more than court and riot.
The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

when i see more about the election, i will speak.
Hello prophet
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Pamtoye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello, mr Saint... What did you see about me o grin grin grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Barcelona10: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Pray for your health.
Another one is that you should stop worrying too much.
Everything will be perfectly ok.
Stop worrying and things would be Perfectly okay?
Samurai explain well o
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Leis: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Am here!
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Jtmanager(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
You still dont believe me.
Well do you know that you were once a female prophetess in the year 1960?
A powerful billionaire prophetess.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Blasttttt
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Jtmanager(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
This reincarnation matter sha
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Damfostopper(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
awon werey people

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Kanoute(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
@Op how far me?
Since yesterday yet no prophecy cry
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Hansie63(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
hello Prophet
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by nerdfrost(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit, i am seeing sars interrogation but its a setup by a friend.

angry angry baba na lie...Sarz no fit catch me...I no be yahoo boy
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by psalmmiey: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hi,
Peace be unto this house.
Whats the spirit saying prophet?

God bless
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit, i see that you dont have anything to worry about.
Your case has already been settled.
settled as in my desires are coming to fulfilment or what?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by loricara: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
First of all, i cast every spirit of depression from your life, in the name of JESUS.
secondly you need to go down in prayers and ask GOD to take away the emotional burden.
Thirdly i see that you need a miracle and before the end of February and March, you will smile again.
I see your life turning around for your good.
smile again ? life has never been fair to me if only only you knew what I have been through and still going through in life
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by loricara: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
sir, please pray for me I'm facing a lot of challenges, I need God's blessings in my life......please help me beg God to have mercy on me and my family......this is too much for a boy like me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by bbee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
What about me SaintSamurai?[b][/b]
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Marcofranz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
If you dont believe in prophesy, then who was Elijah in the Bible?
I'm not in a bible class . grin
Oya prophesy for me.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by saintol(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
By telling people the truth and if i see a problem, i refer them to the church which is the house of GOD for final deliverance.
GOD delivers them and take all the glory.
Will I stay on this job or move to another?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by fashionbabe: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
God is already saving us by speaking through me.
there are many fake prophets every where how are we sure u are not one of them
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by vision2050: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
He is not the one you will get married to.
You are fake and you goofe big time.
I know you are stress so u created the thread to have a fun.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by silverlord(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls turn ur torch this way
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ayteaz(f): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Hmmmm.
oya na spill it
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ukpono10: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Speak to me Prophet
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by donnie(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

You mean he is possessed by legions of demons and yet isn't psychologically Derain

Cmmon Man!

73 is not legion. Legion should be in the region of 36000 and above
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Vickhtor(m): 3:16am On Jan 16, 2019
it just pains me to see how Nigerians can be so gullible, naive and easily manipulated..

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Prophet how i fit begin see the spirit realm for myself? Too many fake prophets. I left Naija thinking e go better. Still hunger for obodo oyinbo. No job. Abeg how Atiku fit win make some of us come back home?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by deeem: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2019
When will I conceive?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by enaeni(f): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2019
This seems interesting.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by efizy08(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Please What Does The Bible Mean By "vain Repititions" Matthew 6:7? / God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.