Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (17859 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentlemen, your one and only Nairaland prophet is here again.

Just drop a post and let me give you a prophetic declaration.

My eyes are opened today and i thought i should see vision for troubled folks.

Concerning the 2019 general election.

I saw 100% rigging by one camp.

The rigging was so visible and visible for The world to see.
I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

I saw riot all over the country, i saw police and army brutality.
Democracy has been tempered with.

This is what i saw and Nigerians should seek divine help from God.
This is more than court and riot.
The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

when i see more about the election, i will speak.
No b me go carry last. Saintsammurai i'm still waiting to hear mine o.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai, what about me??
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
sam am here
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by millionboi2: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Calm down.
wat is d spirit saying man?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by joceey(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Smiles grin
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by millionboi2: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Nigerians always seeking after prophecies is really sickening...
hahahahaha

No b small thing

Thy is dis beautiful gal in my area,she attended a program wie one prophet told her dat a very rich man is coming soon 4her.........year after year we no see d man Las Las beauty start 2fade nomore time for my dude,na so she end up with a guy nobody ever in dos days bliv she will respond to his call.

I pity ladies most......na dem e dey affect past.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Genesiszero: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oga me nko?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by chimoskyg(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wish you more knowledge

What gonna be new about me
Thanks
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Realreeta: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm here also.. Lolz
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ClassicAnnybaby: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
It's well...
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by birdie: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Weh done
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
What the fvck is going on here and why are people so gullible? Pffts

6 Likes

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by lamideee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Laughing in Spanish. Una no go kill person for here grin

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Ochason(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by filleSouriante(f): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
you will be pregnant this year

With your child abi? undecided sad wink

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by victorian(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
tell me my name and i will give you $2,500 within 30 minutes. provide me with your bank account here as you are writing my name. i am talk and do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by donwilly3: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
What abt me, what did u see abt me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by pounds627: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello sir
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by basisop(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Prophet is asleep. Church closed!
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by nazablossom(f): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nairaland don get church
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by adminlo: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

Prophet talk to me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Oga better open church because with what I see here, you'll have much members.
*many*. You only use 'much' for non-living things.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

See what idleness is causing.

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Boboswae(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
hello saint samurai
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ishilove:

*many*. You only use 'much' for non-living things.

grin grin
Haunty abeg men I send you my thesis for proofreading. The kind Soyinka-ism wey dey your body now, I go need am.

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Haunty abeg men I send you my thesis for proofreading. The kind Soyinka-ism wey dey your body now, I go need am.
Oya send am. My fees are affordable.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Larryfest(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Waiting for you oga
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Oya send am. My fees are affordable.
Fees? For this period? Have you forgotten Buhari is still the President.

2 Likes

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Fizzyflex(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
All is well.. Mr Prophet
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saintsammurai:

oya drop one for me
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Horllamideh(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
O prophet of the Most High, I am here..... any message from God for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.