Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup (28402 Views)

Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Dinho20(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2019
MOST MARRIAGE PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY SPOUSES WHO CONTINUE TO THINK, ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE SINGLE, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED

3 Likes

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Nickisindigo(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
I can't relate cuz am yet to be a relationship with someone but lemme just keep that for future usage
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by justmykel(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why people see their exes as the devil or a plague which must be avoided at all cost undecided
Me sef dey wonder o.
My ex and I are still best of friends o after almost 5yrs of separation
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Dinho20(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
IF YOU ARE MARRIED, DO THE HONORABLE;
THINK MARRIED, ACT MARRIED AND BEHAVE MARRIED.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
just block him/her everywhere block able, Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Nairaland, whatsapp, IMO, snapchat, 2go and then proceed to relocate to planet Mars, as far away as you can get.
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by wonder233: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
There is no karma nothing. Karma is a bhudist doctrine. I don't subscribe to it. Same way, the practictioners of bhudism don't subscribe to Islamic or Christian or eckist doctrines.
People erroneously think karma is one universal thing.
lonelydora:

Sleeping with someone's wife is a loan repayable someday in whatever form Karma chooses.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by gabpaul: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Just focus on making more cash.. your ex will come back begging.. grin
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Ikem11(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
That number 7 isn't for me.... Once we done if u enter my house tomorrow u will meet another bitch in the kitchen making eggs for me.

I used to do that to my wife when we were dating... Now we married she always dey fear say she want fight talk more of leaving the house

Show a woman u are weak they ride u like Lamborghini...

Always play tough with smart mind and thinking

1 Like

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by graciously2013: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Imagine someone using you to step up their career at your own detriment? Cajoling and using sweet words to win your heart, but he have army of guys like you out there where she is using same format for. You caught her and break up with her and she started calling you names. Relationship is a two way traffic, if you are not ready to sacrifice what won't cost you, don't bother going into it and if you want to go, be faithful
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Aieboocaar(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
justmykel:

Me sef dey wonder o.
My ex and I are still best of friends o after almost 5yrs of separation

Real Fact tho!!!.... Unless the Ex is behaving like ogbanje and not wanting to talk to you, i see no reason why i should stop talking to her

1 Like

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Franklyine: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Why does this sound like avoiding an ex like a plague. Not everybody had a bad break up you know.
Yes!
There are mutual breakups with quality good reasons.
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by anonymous1759(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Having a fuvk buddy immediately after breaking up with your girlfriend is ideal but not marriage...
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2019
True talk.

I am not surprised this thread doesn't have must comments.

If its a thread about getting revenge, pouring your ex acid on his/her face, fighting the new boo, sharing your ex nudes and all that ice fish brain talk, that's when you will see people gather here with their wicked minds.

Africans should learn what 'moving on' means. Its not too hard.

1 Like

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by kamez(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
once we break up I delete ur number, delete and block u on all my social media platforms, delete all ur pics from my phone, hang out with friends everyday , watch movies, focus on work and making more money...and in TWO weeks, Im completely over you.......

works for me everytime....
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Rozaytee: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
kamez:
once we break up I delete ur number, delete and block u on all my social media platforms, delete all ur pics from my phone, hang out with friends everyday , watch movies, focus on work and making more money...and in TWO weeks, Im completely over you.......

d day u go come jam am looking fresh and fine.. Ur prick go still stand grin
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Yuceeluv(f): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Heard about HPV for the first time yesterday. I never knew something like that existed. Its really scary.

Uglymind:
First of all.......I just want to give thanks to the Almighty God for touching the head of scientists ,bringing them together to produce BABY OIL,..The Almighty God has known that there is no hope again in all this Nigerian girls.. From one problem to another.. What can a Nigerian girl contribute to a relationship.. Sex? Why do guys suffer and spend a lot just to have sex ? Sex sex sex ... STD is real.. If you are not afraid of HIV fear HPV or staphylococcus you can still contact those two with protection..

Let's be wise
The side effects of using baby oil will be little and cheap compared to contracting STD
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Yuceeluv(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gbam!

kamez:

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by kenoz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Okay
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by CuntMiner(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Greystone:
It’s difficult not to do #4

You almost always forget to take care of yourself.

I usually pride myself in eating well, less carbohydrates more fruits and vegetables but after the last break up I was so depressed that for like a month all I was eating was junk. No exercise.
in fact u will start eating less, u will be hungry but won't want to eat, especially if you loved the girl and she broke ur heart
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by chigoizie7(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
nonsense advice.

People will always qaurel . so if we qaurel and broke up maybe because of anger and later realised that it was a mistake, I shouldn't contact her?

even at that. she was an ex not an enemy.

people break up for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Blisplendor12(f): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Do away with the gifts he or she bought during your dating period. Better still block him grin
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Tina25(f): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
I am guilty of no.5 I pray never to experience break up again.
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Uglymind: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Heard about HPV for the first time yesterday. I never knew something like that existed. Its really scary.

Yeah early symptoms are poxes similar to chicken pox on the private part..
Its also called genital warts
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by HenryInno1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
so bcuz we break Up I should now live the city Mtcheewww
Re: 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup by Sluvist(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chidex50:
When will our Leaders get it right? Politics of interest all over the country
for how long will you keep on smoking ganja?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.