Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? (408 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by amaniro: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Hi guys. I've been having this problem for a long time now of easily dumping people. Today you're my friend tomorrow we're sworn enemies. Little thing you do to me, I delete you from all my social media platforms, delete your number from my phone and delete from my life, and later regret it. I easily pick fight.

I don't even know what's wrong with me.
Re: I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2019
You are very sensitive.
Look for the cause and deal with it.
Re: I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by amaniro: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2019
sassysure:
You are very sensitive. Look for the cause and deal with it.

Sensitivity in this sense is it a bad thing?
Re: I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by Chizuru01(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2019
You don't take relationships seriously again.

Maybe someone you trusted betrayed your trust or maybe you don't just value people anymore.

Don't be afraid, open up to people. It happened to me when I was betrayed by my gf back then in secondary school
Re: I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2019
U need to reduce ur expectations of people cos imperfections is wat makes us human and work on ur anger management
Re: I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why? by SenorFax(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Write down 50 things that annoys you in others and assume everyone you meet will portray every single one of them, keep the list and ever open it again.

Whenever someone annoys you, try and ignore it based on the fact that you've already know he or she will show it (character written or not)

Try it for 6month and you will be a best friend everyone should have.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Happy / Let Me Teach You How To Show Love To Your Guy [must Read For All Ladies] / I Lost The Love Of My Life & I Am Unable To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.