Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (50045 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Bustincole(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
g
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Abeg she should cover her boobs.

Nudity is not for everybody nah.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around

You dey craze o grin
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by akdjr(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
All I need to change is to shave the hair around her nipple.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Topmaike007(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2019
This one na man oo,I don't know if Igbo are cursed to be hairy,na wa oo, women and bears,when I dey struggle get hair for prickk this one get am excess

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by anonymous1759(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Who be the man? grin grin just observing
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by hahn(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Good advertisement. If i'm looking for a gorilla as pet. I'll let you know.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by SenorFax(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2019
Her beard is more perfect than most guy's own

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KealDrogo: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
And when a white man called you a GORILLA, you'll start shouting racism.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Did they swear for some Igbo girls with hair? Buy them hair removal cream, dem no go still use am
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shewolf

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by ADRIAN88(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:

As obvious as you so desire the contrary, we pray for you that any mischievous gathering, here in the city or in the innermost part of your village square, designed to ruin your mental/oral state be put to unprecedented shame this minute, the rest of the year and in the coming one, Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by LockDown69(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2019
that's some scary sh!t

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around
Chai their is God ooo
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by tachp(f): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by ijabiken1(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
I wonder how d down side will be
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by okrikaboi: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Igbo girls and bear bear na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Iyke1998(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2019
This lady stinks
Saw her in my school sometime last year (she schools there)
She should go and share off.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by semyman: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Shave the rubbish my friend

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Mankosi: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Keep out of reach of children pls

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by perdollar(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2019
even if she like make she naked fully, twerk on my dick, I swear my think go instead dey shrink. very disgusting transgendered
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:

babe why nah lol
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by ojuu4u(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
I just imagine how the down down will look like,. Indeed igbo eledumare
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2019
ijabiken1:
I wonder how d down side will be

There go be like rain forest.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Timisamd(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
hahaha
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by dikeke: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Wicked!Abeg she should cover her boobs.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around[/quote]
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Timisamd(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Topmaike007:
This one na man oo,I don't know if Igbo are cursed to be hairy,na wa oo, women and bears,when I dey struggle get hair for prickk this one get am excess
kikikikiki
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Igbo ladies are the most beautiful in Nigeria WORLDWIDE

sHE is an example grin

[img]https://media./images/ae54e20b1575f04be5e35a75192cf00d/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/37d9fd3ecda4aaf9e45267f828a7d33e/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Aby26(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2019
You good to go with bobrisky
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Beard gang
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
LORD HAVE MERCY

MY WORST NIGHTMARE angry

I DISLIKE HAIRY LADIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.