Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (50085 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by sheltergreen: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
hummmm.....

Meanwhile...

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Blacklord0739(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
I like her if she can agree to my terms..... She's pretty and it wasn't her create, it was God work...so if you don't like her,just pass by.......you can either her or anybody else.....baby contact me on my mail jare....olarewajustephen3@gmail.com.........seriously and not joking here
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by jzamani(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Abeg she should cover her boobs.

Nudity is not for everybody nah.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around
i swear this guy up done burst my bele with laugh..
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Mankosi: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
She looks dirty. Hope she shaves her armpit at least.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Elijah4332: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ewwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed
God Forgive me o, but she looks like a man grin grin
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KCEE11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Igbo ladies are the most beautiful in Nigeria WORLDWIDE

sHE is an example grin

[img]https://media./images/ae54e20b1575f04be5e35a75192cf00d/tenor.gif[/img]

Will you shut up........

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
The gays can have him abi her...
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by bluefilm: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
MTAIYEM:
Arrhenoblastoma?

Weh done sah.

You be correct man.

In short, e be like say no only you go school for here.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by dumininu01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Good advertisement. If i'm looking for a gorilla as pet. I'll let you know.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..my chest

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Itsmedozie: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Blacklord0739:
I like her if she can agree to my terms..... She's pretty and it wasn't her create, it was God work...so if you don't like her,just pass by.......you can either her or anybody else.....baby contact me on my mail jare....olarewajustephen3@gmail.com.........seriously and not joking here
two of una go fit chia
English RIP cry
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
who will be taking who to a barbers shop
you or your husband?
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
KCEE11:
cool

Come and do it nah

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by freethesheeple(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Amagite:
Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor has revealed she's looking for true love.

The 28-year-old who shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs, made this known on her Instagram page.

She shared photos of herself in a bra showing off her cleavage and wrote;

"Latest picture of queen Okafor single looking for true love"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/nigerias-hairiest-woman-shows-off-cleavage-reveals-shes-looking-for-true-love.html

this babe is not looking for any love....she is a pure lesbian.....worked a phone where she chatted with one lady trying to introduce her to their club....

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KCEE11(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Come and do it nah

WTF is wrong with you men
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by SmithRussell(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Earthbound:
Did they swear for some Igbo girls with hair? Buy them hair removal cream, dem no go still use am
lol
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by meobizy(f): 6:23am On May 04, 2019
earthsync:
OK. wetin consign me
In 10 years that child aged a full 33 years.
Lol.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by meobizy(f): 6:25am On May 04, 2019
This woman should get her black Samwell Tarly looking face off the Internet.
How female go gather all that beards and chest hair still dey use the thing frustrate men?
Every time I see her pictures I lose my appetite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.