Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (50051 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by kamez(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Abeg she should cover her boobs.

Nudity is not for everybody nah.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around

savagery!!! why ur mouth come sharp like this...chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
lipsrsealed Senator wristbangle,fisifunkododada,Lefulefu.3 of u must marry b4 June
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Fash20: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Yikes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by crisycent: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2019
Start with a sexy bra
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by mercyville: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2019
She looks like Ojuku,here.May God answer your prayers..

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by CoolAmbience(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
She's very pretty, i no know why dem sabi gather yam legs, bear bear for chest and goatee..

My dear run o...dem dey come for you.

U think say dem no go know say na dem you dey reference? My hand no kuku dey. Lol.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by okerekeikpo: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2019
After sucking this breast na toothpick u go use clean ur mouth
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by milaso: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
were will i start touching the one? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by chesky22(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
This an Inborn metabolism erro...
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by goodnessjohn44(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2019
May the Lord grants her heart desire. She looks pretty by the way.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by NinjaMetahuman: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
She's very pretty, i no know why dem sabi gather yam legs, bear bear for chest and goatee..
true
Igbo girls
*pukes*
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by zuto4u(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol �.... U are really foul mouthed
virgoquin:

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by jeff1607(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
this is so ewwwwww (let's be cops)
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Snow87(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
She be Timaya sister ni?
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Rubyventures: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:

Women are very cruel to each other. not a very nice comment
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by MTAIYEM: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arrhenoblastoma?
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Tamarapetty(f): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My dear run o...dem dey come for you.

U think say dem no go know say na dem you dey reference? My hand no kuku dey. Lol.
Lol #runs
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Tenn88: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Which true love?

Abi aye eleyi fe baje ni?

You people should add graphic pictures to this thread. Some of us are eating...
grin Olopaa ewo n tepe
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have resort never to body shame anyone. Every one is facing some huge load under all those #Iamproud ofmyself.
After listening to a lady with hirsutism due to PCOS on THE DOCTORS I felt for her.
She complained of how she couldn't leave the house due to this as she had already had beards all over or is it how she had to shave daily just to his her facial hairs cos of the body shaming she is getting.

She deserves happiness and she deserves to dream like everyother single lady will.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Prechy08(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
This one is my fellow guy na, am not gay, i de straight
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
she? how can that be a she?
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just wondering how her toto go be... Maybe like Igbo eledumare.... Na to carry comb clear am before person go fit enter
grin
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
At the first Glance My Phone shocked me, and i dropped it i have never seen that kind of ugliness before but she deserve happiness. I Urge my SE brothers to take care of her undecided
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Herlertah(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Which true love?

Abi aye eleyi fe baje ni?

You people should add graphic pictures to this thread. Some of us are eating...
Yorubas and curse

Lol, am an afonja too and I have been cursing the girl since I have seen these pics as I haven't been able to eat since then

~spits
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Xyz001: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hennn, wey tin be dis.
Queen ke, this one na bros Okafor o.

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Fxwarrior: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
God forbid! How can I sin against God by getting down with a fellow man. Chai..
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
I thought she was married sometimes ago.
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by aguiyi2: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Good advertisement. If i'm looking for a gorilla as pet. I'll let you know.
Savagery!!!
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by D1zion: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Some men actually love hairy women.but?I rest my case.!
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Moz22: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mehn... I nor fit look am twice sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.