Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls (3362 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. / My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by kellygirl(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2006
What do I do? cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by kellygirl(f): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2006
My Boyfriend Came From Holland,and Abandoned Me For Other Girls.what Do I Do?
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by zhade(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2006
Is that a trick question?

Get on with your life. He, obviously, is.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by icingbaby(f): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked i'm so sorry about that gurl, but you have to move on and fine someone else, i wish you good luck. kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by hotangel2(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2006
Awwww... that's so mean of him (asshole). Hunnie, i think you should talk to him. It's not easy to just forget about someone you love like that. So my advice is that, you should talk to him.

But if he's the goat type, just go to his house, get all the money he brought from polland, before other girls finish it. And forget about him after getting the money.

Anyways.. sorry about this, but i don't think there's much u can do to a guy that came back from polland and forgot about his girlfriend. You can pray for him, it could be that other girls used juju on him.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by icingbaby(f): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2006
@kellygirl i just find out you are Benin,you know what we gonna do, let go kick is ass 4 real that was sooo wrong for him to do that to my sister. now this is personal I'm gonna come to Nigeria with my homegirls and finish him. angry angry angry angry don't worry sweet Kelly god will find you some nice guy that is even better than that asshole of a thing. maybe you can hook up with my brothers choose any one j/k. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by hotangel2(f): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2006
Everybody run away from benin girls oo. *sighs*. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by icingbaby(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah we crazy like that, when it comes to our feeling, ain't no guy gonna do that to our benin sister. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by nferyn(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2006
hot-angel:

Everybody run away from benin girls oo. *sighs*. cheesy
What makes you say that?
Married for 8 years and still going strong wink
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2006
Nferyn, is it possible that the cold weather in your country is partly responsible? cheesy

kellygirl: Don't worry, you will find someone else.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2006
abandone him for other guyz.... if he loves you, he is sure gonna come back to you.....
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by nferyn(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2006
Seun:

Nferyn, is it possible that the cold weather in your country is partly responsible? cheesy
Holland is slightly colder than Belgium. We do have things like isolation, central heating and excessive energy bills, you know. Inside, it's quite warm. This would rather have an effect on my wife anyway. I'm quite used to the cold.
Just as a point of reference, for our house we have a monthly gas and electricity bill of €120
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by dejiolowe: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2006
find him and cut his d**k
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by hotangel2(f): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2006
dejiolowe:

cheesy..... what if you're the guy? U want your d!ck gone?
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by icingbaby(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2006
dejiolowe:

yeah do what he said. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please don't
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by nferyn(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2006
hot-angel:

cheesy..... what if you're the guy? U want your d!ck gone?
I don't think he's from Holland. Anyway, less competition for him grin
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by icingbaby(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy for real less competition. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by ALHAMBRA(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
" My Boyfriend Came From Holland, and Abandoned Me For Other Girls. what should I do?"

Girl, go to Holland and abandon him for other men too. That would tear his insides out. Talking about sweet form of getting even. Start with pen pals from Holland.

It hurts initially when one lover leaves another but in time, you will overcome the agony as if it never occured. I experienced such a heart ache in hi school and I thought I would never see the next day again. LOL. Today I am thankful to God that I did not marry that girl. The man she fell for left her and she has made the church her sanctuary thinking fasting and prayers will bring him back to her. A juicy joke I dare say.

With kind regards

ALHAMBRA
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
abandone him for other guyz.... if he loves you, he is sure going to come back to you.....

if that did not answer your question

Girl, go to Holland and abandon him for other men too. That would tear his insides out.

hope this should.... out of every lie, there is always a truth.......
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by vyvyan(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2006
In this age and time? girl, look ahead and forget cos he's not yours.sorry, but i think he was never yours
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2006
and he is sure never going to be yours,
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2006
he's probably feeling big now dat he's come from HOLLANd
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by glodave(f): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2006
My dear move on, 4get him. if's nt u, it can never be U.!!!! move on, he'll surely comeback 2 u, i hope it would be late 4 him.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by oluyoko(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2006
I think it is time you moved on. if he did not think twice before leaving you for other girls, he is not worth the trouble or the time you are spending thinking of him.

as i heard in a movie once "put on your best dress, wear your make up and treat yourself to a day of luxury. you never know you might meet the man of your dreams"

go on girl. you can do it. he is not worth the effort or the tears. just whatever you do, do not think all men are the same, there are still some good ones out there.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2006
Look, If a snail find scratches in its shell, it changes,
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by sy2000(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2006
Omg, that's so mean of him. Just keep quiet and behave as if he didn't do anything.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by kellygirl(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2006
thanks guys 4 ur posts,am so happy that i hv people to run to when am downcast,i hv long 4gotten abt him,i now have a man who now kisses the ground dat o walk on.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by desiree(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2006
kellygirl:

thanks guys 4 your posts,am so happy that i hv people to run to when am downcast,i hv long 4gotten about him,i now have a man who now kisses the ground that o walk on.

Good for you girl!!! he doesn't deserve you in the first place.
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by kellygirl(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2006
thanks desiree,u r a darling smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2006
hmmmmm , You girls have better advised her (and also not forget to tell her how you got over yours), lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2006
hhhmm sorry,uve just got to move on with your life,cause it takes the grace of God for a guy to come back and still remember his loved one he left back in naija.it really does. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by Radiant(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2006
You found another guy huh? No guarantee. All I can say is, wake up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved / What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? / Lies About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.