Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics (12107 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Martin0(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Skengman:

I dey o, my man. Happy new year g. I’m back to observation mode. Thought by now it would have entered parental discretion grin
hahahahah na wa ooo grin grin grin
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
prodigy22:
you have a sharp tongue on you don't you? Well I'll leave you for now but I assure you that you haven't seen the last of me. Kaffir

LMAO. Come at me, Afonja! Nice attempt at a racial jab. That word has little to no meaning to me. I wasn't raised in that era, so it doesn't phase me. It's like calling me by a stranger's name grin
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
it is ladies that travelled most for sex, Akungba babes can relate
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Come at me, Afonja! Nice attempt at a racial jab. That word has little to no meaning to me. I wasn't raised in that era, so it doesn't phase me. It's like calling me by a stranger's name grin

How do you know he's Afonja? I no find wahala. I just dey curious.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

How do you know he's Afonja? I no find wahala. I just dey curious.

I don't.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't.

Lol

You know it's Yorubas they call that on this forum, right?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Lol

You know it's Yorubas they call that on this forum, right?

Yeah, I know. I know the rest too, I just like that one the most lol.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, I know. I know the rest too, I just like that one the most lol.

Lol really funny

But do you know the story behind it though?

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Lol really funny

But do you know the story behind it though?

I think I read it somewhere here on NL. He was a traitor or something like that. But you can tell me more about it smiley
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by dmola(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How did u guess? Doubt I mentioned such in any of my posts

The pix alone speaks volume ..if you know you know ..hws the hustling going ?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by dmola(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How did u guess? Thought I mentioned such in any of my posts

Ur profile pix speaks volume ..if you know you know ..hws the hustling going ?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by sukerefakere(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
From my house to Borno, didn't care about boko haram, the dick was good.
congrats dayo
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I think I read it somewhere here on NL. He was a traitor or something like that. But you can tell me more about it smiley

Afonja was a general under the Yoruba Oyo empire. There were many youruba kingdoms but Oyo was the only one that became a great empire. It conquered other Yoruba groups and it's dominion got as far as part of present day Republic of Benin. However, at no time in its history did it annex all Yoruba land. Where I am from, for example, was never part of the empire, even though it's part of Yoruba land.

Oyo had the tradition of transfering their most senior and troublesome general to the most troublesome part of the empire-Usually newly conquered peoples who were still resisting conquest.

So during Afonja's time it was at Ilorin he was posted. He planned with a Fulani Scholar Alimi and Hausa slaves to break away from Oyo. He succeeded.

Then the son of the Fulani Scholar after the Scholar died overthrew him and made Ilorin part of the newly establish Fulani Caliphate.
That's the story. What do you think about it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Afonja was a general under the Yoruba Oyo empire. There were many youruba kingdoms but Oyo was the only one that became a great empire. It conquered other Yoruba groups and it's dominion got as far as part of present day Republic of Benin. However, at no time in its history did it annex all Yoruba land. Where I am from, for example, was never part of the empire, even though it's part of Yoruba land.

Oyo had the tradition of transfering their most senior and troublesome general to the most troublesome part of the empire-Usually newly conquered peoples who were still resisting conquest.

So during Afonja's time it was at Ilorin he was posted. He planned with a Fulani Scholar Alimi and Hausa slaves to break away from Oyo. He succeeded.

Then the son of the Fulani Scholar after the Scholar died overthrew him and made Ilorin part of the newly establish Fulani Caliphate.
That's the story. What do you think about it?

Very insightful. Oshey tongue So how do Yorubas feel about him?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very insightful. Oshe tongue So how do Yorubas feel about him?
Not many Yorubas know the story. I studied History in the University. Until then I did not know anything about Afonja. People just know that Ilorin is part of the Fulani caliphate. The military systematically discouraged my generation from studying history.
The whole Afonja thing is really just a nairaland thing. This place has its own lingo sometimes.

I personally don't see anything negative in it. He was an ambitious human. Things did not turn out as he planned. What he did is what many attempt. The ones who succeeded are those we now call great.

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by chigoizie7(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
does it mean all those girls flying up and down during the days of 2go are all dead or what?

me that was a good boy that year, I knew how many of them that visited me.

not to talk of all the plenty bad boys those year.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Not many Yorubas know the story. I studied History in the University. Until then I did not know anything about Afonja. People just know that Ilorin is part of the Fulani caliphate. The military systematically discouraged my generation from studying history.
The whole Afonja thing is really just a nairaland thing. This place has its own lingo sometimes.

I personally don't see anything negative in it. He was an ambitious human. Things did not turn out as he planned. What he did is what many attempt. The ones who succeeded are those we now call great.

Oh, I see. Well each people have their own share of blunders & miscalculations. Ours is the most shameful & embarrassing one lol. Back in the time of colonization. The Xhosa people were so fed up with white people. They wanted them gone, "back to the ocean where they came from". So anyway, one girl claimed that she had a vision, where the ancestors told her she must tell the people that the solution to the "white problem" was for them to slaughter all their livestock & burn all their harvest. In return, the spirits were going to drive white people away. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so most people did as they were told. They destroyed everything they had & waited. They waited & waited, but nothing happened lol. After a while people started dying from hunger. Some were looking for her, wanting to kill her for making a fool of them. To this day, it is speculated that she either had mental issues or played a prank on those gullible enough to listen to her. One stupid move impoverished the Xhosa people for generations to come.

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. Well each people have their own share of blunders & miscalculations. Ours is the most shameful & embarrassing one lol. Back in the time of colonization. The Xhosa people were so fed up with white people. They wanted them gone, "back to the ocean where they came from". So anyway, one girl claimed that she had a vision, where the ancestors told her she must tell the people that the solution to the "white problem" was for them to slaughter all their livestock & burn all their harvest. In return, the spirits were going to drive white people away. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so most people did as they were told. They destroyed everything they had & waited. They waited & waited, but nothing happened lol. After a while people started dying from hunger. Some were looking for her, wanting to kill her for making a fool of them. To this day, it is speculated that she either had mental issues or played a prank on those gullible enough to listen to her. One stupid move impoverished the Xhosa people for generations to come.

Wow! How did she get to be so influential being so young? Was she from a special family with supposed spiritual powers?

I see there was photography already. What year was this?

Did she survive the famine herself?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Wow! How did she get to be so influential being so young? Was she from a special family with supposed spiritual powers?

I see there was photography already. What year was this?

Did she survive the famine herself?

I believe she was arrested. So yes, she survived the famine. Her uncle was a traditional healer. I can't remember the whole story now, but yeah, she fooled everyone & they paid dearly for it.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I believe she was arrested. So yes, she survived the famine. Her uncle was a traditional healer. I can't remember the whole story now, but yeah, she fooled everyone & they paid dearly for it.

Reminds me of a time I visited my mum's hometown in the year 2001. They are fishermen over there. The sea brought silth to the seashore that made it difficult for fishermen to enter the sea with their boats. The villagers were so frustrated that they tried all sorts of things to make the silth disappear. Some of the things they tried included bringing a prophet who came to pray on the sea and a witch doctor who told them to offer sacrifices of soft drinks and other things. I could not help laughing. They were so frustrated that they would try anything. They gave up eventually when nothing worked.

About six years later, the damn thing disappeared on its own just the way it came.

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by kheny12(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
saintkeppy:

Sheer jealousy boy! grin I'm not the cause of ur frustrations, take it somewhere else. I'm always on a voyage, I love-vendor all over the world boy!
bro am not jealous of you.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
can u private chat with a nairalander pls?? am new here
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Reminds me of a time I visited my mum's hometown in the year 2001. They are fishermen over there. The sea brought silth to the seashore that made it difficult for fishermen to enter the sea with their boats. The villagers were so frustrated that they tried all sorts of things to make the silth disappear. Some of the things they tried included bringing a prophet who came to pray on the sea and a witch doctor who told them to offer sacrifices of soft drinks and other things. I could not help laughing. They were so frustrated that they would try anything. They gave up eventually when nothing worked.

About six years later, the damn thing disappeared on its own just the way it came.

LMFAO. That's funny but sad at the same time. People & their weird beliefs! Smh.

So anyway, how have you been? How's the year so far?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. That's funny but sad at the same time. People & their weird beliefs! Smh.

So anyway, how have you been? How's the year so far?
I have been okay. I think it's going to be a good year. I should make some good money this first quarter, all things being equal.

Everyone is caught the election fever. It's every where on TV, public transportation and at work. It's all everyone is talking about.
But I am not supporting any of the two major candidates.

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I have been okay. I think it's going to be a good year. I should make some good money this first quarter, all things being equal.

Everyone is caught the election fever. It's every where on TV, public transportation and at work. It's all everyone is talking about.
But I am not supporting any of the two major candidates.

When you make good money, come do the Lord's work & save me from spinsterhood grin Sounds great. All the best with that & more.

So you're not voting? It's election season here too, but I'm not voting. Politicians bore me with their empty promises, so I'm sitting this one out. Plus I don't like any of the parties either.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

When you make good money, come do the Lord's work & save me from spinsterhood grin Sounds great. All the best with that & more.

So you're not voting? It's election season here too, but I'm not voting. Politicians bore me with their empty promises, so I'm sitting this one out. Plus I don't like any of the parties either.
What kind of wahala is this? Too many ladies want me to save them. Soon the saviours's gonna run out of blood. Lol
I want to vote for one of the smaller candidates but my voters'card is in Lagos. That's where I registered. I hope I can travel to Lagos before 8th ofFebruary, the deadline for voters cars collection, to get my card.
My candidate won't win but I just want to help change this culture of voting for people just because we think they can win instead not because we believe they are the best.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

What kind of wahala is this? Too many ladies want me to save them. Soon the saviours's gonna run out of blood. Lol
I want to vote for one of the smaller candidates but my voters'card is in Lagos. That's where I registered. I hope I can travel to Lagos before 8th ofFebruary, the deadline for voters cars collection, to get my card.
My candidate won't win but I just want to help change this culture of voting for people just because we think they can win instead not because we believe they are the best.

Brilliant. I fully agree.

As for your superhero status, I'm 1st in line. Save meeee!

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's, this is your elevators pitch. Tell me why among the millions of ladies on this long queue you should be the chosen?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oya, this is your elevators pitch. Tell me why among the millions of ladies on this long queue you should be the chosen.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Oya, this is your elevators pitch. Tell me why among the millions of ladies on this long queue you should be the chosen.

Because I'm the only one with enough gumption to say it publicly tongue Don't you want a brave warrior for a wife? grin

I'm off to bed lol. Gnite.

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because I'm the only one with enough gumption to say it publicly tongue Don't you want a brave warrior for a wife? grin

I'm off to bed lol. Gnite.

You tried lol.
I will sleep over this point of yours and make up my mind soon. You know this is a very delicate matter lol. Sleep tight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video) / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.