Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35529 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
look that man well naa,he's wizened and far above 30 but buhari effect don shrink am finish.
Yeah, na 80years I be, your father's mate. So you should respect me
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Adewumiaye: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
For best Website Design and development contact us today, check my signature for contact details
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Alipayme: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Your head is there @OP grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Centcanada: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
How does this concern Atiku 2019 presidential election victory? The host of heaven will surprised you people

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Truthserum: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Guy, na mumu u be. Since 2006 ur life never change and u r still following them. Pity
Sugarboyy:
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 1 - At our Ward, before leaving for the rally venue.

Pic 1 - On my way to the presidential rally venue, at Garrick, Ekenwan road.

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Pic 4 - My ward leader, at the campaign venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Gabbyayo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin After the rally, just share the money you were given to mobilize people in peace cos we don't wanna hear how you were hospitalized for refusing to share the money equally.
Keep deceiving yourself man.... Since 2006 and this is 2019 and you're just a dignified ward thug with an idea of the internet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Centcanada:
How does this concern Atiku 2019 presidential election victory? The host of heaven will surprised you people
Your Atiku cannot win me in any election

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Truthserum:
Guy, na mumu u be. Since 2006 ur life never change and u r still following them. Pity
From 2006 to now, I became a graduate and have a tech company legally registered with CAC. So tell me bro, what have you achieved for your own life since 2006?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.
But I know you were among those dragging the ordinary t-shirt printed for the campaign. You look like those people they normally give apc campaign money to share and after sharing to few people, you pick race with the rest.
Edo and running away with campaign money is like 5 and

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Only two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election The SELFISH The FOOLISH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by michoim(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na sooo
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CaptainMitch: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
I was with my house of representatives member two weeks ago and we had a friendly conversation, that's the level I operate not all these town crier level. I should contest to be chairman of my local government soon. I detest APC too much to even contemplate joining them, registered as a PDP member 2007.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one bro. Just leave those noisemakers to keep ranting online. By FeBuhari 16-18 we will put them in permanent state of shut up.

#Nextlevel.
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
This just show how disgusting Your Political Party APC is, You are tribalistic, Nepotistic, and full of Discrimination instead of Arguing like a Human being to tell why APC is better than PDP, You feel the need to attack other tribe just because they don't believe in your Opinion. If you think anyone that doesn't support Buhari is IPOB or Igbo you need to get your Brain Check, Just because You are stupid enough to be waving at Lifeless Buhari doesn't mean you have Sense. The fact that you see any Other people that doesn't agree with your idea as from another tribe make APC a disgusting thing that must be cast out of our Land

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Do you know Atiku has been contesting Presidency since 1992?

The idiot ran against MKO at the primaries.

Atiku is a born loser
Chai!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Atiku is a born loser
Yeah, I am so aware of that bro. The only time he won an election was when he contested with Obasanjo as his vice
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Okene2019: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Sugarboyy, are you aware our presidential candidate just returned from America? Or do you think it is easy to go to America? Are you also aware that him going to America shows he has good plan for Nigeria and he will ensure that job is available for everyone? Use your head.

I'm just trying to reason like ipobian pigs though
As an aide to Saraki . Are you happy that your presidential candidate has to go so low, just to impress his supporters. Nigeria is not for Sale.
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by luggy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
now i understand that narialand is encouraging jubrin of sudan to come back for another 4year, a senseless president. another 4year of this cow will be a disaster to this nation

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Brightest04(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.
God bless you my brother...I wish they would understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
luggy:
now i understand that narialand is encouraging jubrin of sudan to come back for another 4year, a senseless president. another 4year of this cow will be a disaster to this nation
Somalia isn't far from you, bye!
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Atiku is a born loser

Did you know Buhari was also a born Loser until he won in 2015? if Lifeless Buhari can did it, Atiku can do better

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gabbyayo:
grin After the rally, just share the money you were given to mobilize people in peace cos we don't wanna hear how you were hospitalized for refusing to share the money equally.
This piqued and cracked my ribs
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by AngelAhnie(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na only you dey the rally?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CaptainMitch: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
No mind them my brother, zero packaging he even wear promo shirt.
dokyOloye:

Ward campaign coordinator AKA thug,not even ward councillor,una use am de make mouth?
It is finished

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mk17:

But I know you were among those dragging the ordinary t-shirt printed for the campaign. You look like those people they normally give apc campaign money to share and after sharing to few people, you pick race with the rest.
Edo and running away with campaign money is like 5 and
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.