Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35530 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
onward4life:

Air boy

Yu dey air

I see u Jare
Bros I nor understand o, lol
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Albert0011:
Must u bring tribalism to everything? am not an igbo guy but what concerns ipob with what u are saying here? just take a look at ur urself..indeed the future leaders of tomorrow,am so ashamed of u rite now.
Go and d.. !
Please finish it
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
lindseykibler:

You look sick to me. Pls eat well before saying trash here. Work on ur self.
Yeah, I am sick, I am sick of PDP, Atiku, Nnamdi Kanu and ipob pigs
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
bareal:

At that age Gowon was already head of state. Audu ogbe was already a minister.....
And your father, what was he at that age?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by greenlilly(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Edo people should not complain when herdsmen start recking havoc on them. Poo to supporters of Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by AngelAhnie(f): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

No, na me and you
Na only you I dey see

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by HolyTitus(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Students; a very sound round of applause for him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by bareal(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

And your father, what was he at that age?

O boy enjoy your madness, I no get your time.

A 30 year old man rooting for a 78year old man. Hain is your brain paining you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by onward4life(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Bros I nor understand o, lol

We no yu no

Check ur finger nails bro

Getting real abi
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by omachas: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have seen your pix,where is the ambulance carrying the lifeless one?
I know you people went to mortuary as your pix depicts and you are here claiming rally.
I put it to you Oshiomole is not only your role model Lai Mohammed is also your "road model".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Na only you I dey see
Go to the nearest hospital and check your eyes... I am done with you And(I still remember you here)
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na why the OP look like ofio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CaptainMitch: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
You were with him or you snapped or collected the photo of an old man walking, sorry for you if you think hanging out with a house of representatives member is a big deal. If and when I decide to get married all the politicians of note from my state and beyond will jostle to attend.

Better work hard and make money so people reckon with you, with my surname anywhere in my local government you go to, you can ask directions to my house, APC has no agenda for our exploding population, its a pity that a senile grandfather is the preferred candidate of a young man like you.

Sugarboyy:

Your house of representative member and you are here jubilating? Even when we both know it's a lie.

Below is a pic of Edo SSG(Secretary to the state government), I was with him yesterday when Osibanjo came visiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Look at This useless Edo thing tongue If You are given a Good Job, You won't feel the Desperation to attack other tribe just because they don't agree with You. Your Generation are known for Pissing people off or making people angry , You engage in every sort of Bad things you don't have the sense and You are not ashame. That's why your Land was named "Land of Anger" at 30 years of age your Mate are controling Multi- Million Business, Working in a company and doing a good job for a living... But you picked up a Broom to go and wave to the Lifeless one what a Shame. I weep for your Generation and your Future Generation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You were with him or you snapped or collected the photo of an old man walking, sorry for you if you think hanging out with a house of representatives member is a big deal. If and when I decide to get married all the politicians of note from my state and beyond will jostle to attend.

Better work hard and make money so people reckon with you, with my surname anywhere in my local government you go to, you can ask for my directions to my house, APC has no agenda for our exploding population, its a pity that a senile grandfather is the preferred candidate of a young man like you.

Puke
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Look at This useless Edo thing tongue If You are given a Good Job, You won't feel the Desperation to attack other tribe just because they don't agree with You. Your Generation are known for Pissing people off or making people angry , You engage in every sort of Bad things you don't have the sense and You are not ashame. That's why your Land was named "Land of Anger" at 30 years of age your Mate are controling Multi- Million Business, Working in a company and doing a good job for a living... But you picked up a Broom to go and wave to the Lifeless one what a Shame. I weep for your Generation and your Future Generation
Do you need a bucket?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
yoruba,tge most useless race i have ever seen on earth. Ordinary moon they cant sight.

The Guy is not Yoruba, don't attack Yoruba he is Edo, And they are not part of Yoruba .... he is one of the Shameless and Useless Tribe from Edo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
bareal:

O boy enjoy your madness, I no get your time.

A 30 year old man rooting for a 78year old man. Hain is your brain paining you?
Yawn!
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The Guy is not Yoruba, don't attack Yoruba he is Edo, And they are not part of Yoruba .... he is one of the Shameless and Useless Tribe from Edo
Hahahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yawn

Street thugs.

The way Atiku will flog buhari in my state you'll feel sorry for him

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Do you need a bucket?

E pain Am tongue, Go and Give the Bucket to Your Ancestors that are Weeping and Wailing in their eternal Grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
greenlilly:
Edo people should not complain when herdsmen start recking havoc on them. Poo to supporters of Buhari
Don't cry for me Argentina!
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by toprealman: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.
Achievement= <30yrs..... kwantinu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.