Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35540 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Fatherofdragons: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shameless Edo urchins, this fool does not even know that they are some igbos that supports Buhari but he can't accumulate the fact no wonder he is a dirty cultist. Dog fuc.kers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Paxie55:

You and your evil lie in your vicinity and boundary.
Keep killing your sisters and mothers while hunger will keep knocking at your door.
Bloody ritualists.
Come, who did this to you? Lol
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by oldman112(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't like Nigerian politics and is people like you will end up been shoot on the leg in the name of thug, the funny thing is that he sees himself as Mandela ���

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

The member of the ashawo tribe is even a shameless Christian, don't worry dem go soon butcher you.
I hear! Hahahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Your state, you mean Capetown?
oga Na Edo state I dey

I know you are one of APC thugs they take to rallies and then leave the them behind.

The real voters in Edo state don't make noise

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
RUBBISH! 4 d past 3 general elections, i've witnessed it, heard d lies n promises. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WORST GOVT AS D INCUMBENT. No vision, no direction, no hope and no "change". Since they were sworn in, what have they done? Bunch of failures. Yesterday here in Jos was their campaign. I didnt even bother to go there(failure has no friends). Inec have turned n turned many people i knw but LAS LAS i finally got my pvc yestday morning. Love or no love,tribe or no tribe, money or no money, I'LL NEVER VOTE APC. I wonder what people see in them. Its better to keep a gallon of palm oil than have an apc president. God forbid! Vote wisely for a beta future

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
I think you should be more concern about what you will eat after the Campaign end, are you sure the one thousand naira is going to get to You? You are saying you are not being paid a dime we all know the Payment is after the Campaign just continue doing your work. ZOMBIE FOR HIRE tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

E pain Am tongue, Go and Give the Bucket to Your Ancestors that are Weeping and Wailing in their eternal Grave.
I guess you don't know what a thick skin means
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
including baby factories, kidnapping,ritualist , fake goods

Etc, very useless people

What should we say about 90% of Your woman that are well Known for Prostitution through out Nigeria and the World ? if All Your Women are Prostitutes what would they give birth to? They would give birth to a Useless Generation without sense grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Fatherofdragons: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
I hear! Hahahahahaha
Yes just as I expected the useless cultist have nothing to say, wasted Youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Wilstino: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
How much were you paid? grin
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
oga Na Edo state I dey

I know you are one of APC thugs they take to rallies and then leave the them behind.

The real voters in Edo state don't make noise
Lets place a bet on who wins Edo, are you in?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by BruncleZuma: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Bro, their reasoning is beyond humans

undecided undecided undecided undecided

So superhumans?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
PDP criminals are angry

Buhari is coming for you people
Be very afraid

Sai baba

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wilstino:
How much were you paid? grin
#10! You want your share?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
you should be the last person calling the mods..
You comfortably insulted Edo people too..

How long will it take for your sense to grow?

Edo people started the tread
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Kenturkey048(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.
tell me if your plan is not also to steal and to looot..
hypocrites everywhere.
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by princetom1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:

They are nothing but lazy agressive idiotic dry& hairy chestbeaters e-warriors and brainwashed people, who can sell their future for 10k, let us work for a better future bro

Who is buying vote for 10k? One certain professor called osibanjo comes to mind grin grin cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Kenturkey048(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by JimD(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Many of these women wan collect trader moni lol cheesy No joy at all.

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't see the reason why an Edo person would say such nonsense and yet the mods would push this to front page. This cultist should not forget that some igbos are supporting this APC government the same way some Edo people are supporting PDP.

It's only someone fill with unimaginable hate, foolishness and illiteracy that would write such careless things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Femi Fani-Kayode Battle It Out / Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76 / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.