Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35535 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by d0pekellz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

You are pained and frustrated that no man is coming your way, that's the cause of your vile and anger here. Your mother is the cause, she tied you in her coven. Go do the needful to her and start spilling trash here, no man has noticed you and will notice you.
Typical...!! edo people. That's how they reason. everything is about witchcraft.
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 1 - At our Ward, before leaving for the rally venue.

Pic 1 - On my way to the presidential rally venue, at Garrick, Ekenwan road.

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Pic 4 - My ward leader, at the campaign venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.
Reject sai babarism.

Cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by LZAA: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
immhotep:

Reject sai babarism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by CilicMarin: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
I don like him comments tire sef. grin

Why are those your brothers killing themselves over this innocuous thread? Who do those people this kind thing? How can one go on in life daily with their belly filled with such humongous amount of hate and bitterness? cheesy

We send them? grin I have told you, their pain is my joy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by bigfish3k: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:
You will always be blessed my bro, u choose the right choice because its Buhari we want, not the leauge of looters

Buhari till 2023

“Tell us why a sane mind will love

Dementia

Senile fragility for a rigorous job

Poor cognitive ability

If you are an employer, will you employ a candidate with such traits?” …. konki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by bigfish3k: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 1 - At our Ward, before leaving for the rally venue.

Pic 1 - On my way to the presidential rally venue, at Garrick, Ekenwan road.

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Pic 4 - My ward leader, at the campaign venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.

“Tell us why a sane mind will love

Dementia

Senile fragility for a rigorous job

Poor cognitive ability

If you are an employer, will you employ a candidate with such traits?” …. konki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Go to APC ward nearest to you and you would be given the processes and after registration you would be given a membership card
thanks how much will it cost me
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by velocity25(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=74943457][/quote]with all our mights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by velocity25(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
immhotep:
Reject sai babarism.
and all his evil works

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Zzyy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

It's well with your soul

It is well with you too
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
d0pekellz:
Typical...!! edo people. That's how they reason. everything is about witchcraft.
why is a drug named after your tribe?
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by osothermal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
[APC has never and will never win in Edo state presidential election author=Sugarboyy post=74941513]
Lets place a bet on who wins Edo, are you in?[/quote]
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by MichioKaku: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2020

1 Like 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.