Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (35534 Views)

Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Na only you dey the rally?
No, na me and you
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..If you are a supporter of buhari, the president that ran from debate, then you don't know what is wrong with you yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Hotfreezer: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Did you know Buhari was also a born Loser until he won in 2015? if Lifeless Buhari can did it, Atiku can do better

Hahahaha

I said it. You have to be very dull to support Atiku. Look at how this one just made a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Zzyy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na God go punish una. Useless lots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Anigreat: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked

For this nonsense to make FP, i give up on nairaland.

Very useless thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
na money and favor he dey find .based hard calculated political sense it is likely for buhari to come back to office but it will trigger off a catastrophe as much that nugeria have not seem before

to be true to you i do not give a f*ck what happen to the damned country

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Your Atiku cannot win me in any election
TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW VILLAGE ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by ValCon888: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
Lolz.
Just look at these 2 zombies above giving each other a hand job grin grin

I tire my brother. That place is an echo chamber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Viking007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
dokyOloye:
Lolz.
Just look at these 2 zombies above giving each other a hand job grin grin
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by onward4life(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 1 - At our Ward, before leaving for the rally venue.

Pic 1 - On my way to the presidential rally venue, at Garrick, Ekenwan road.

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Pic 4 - My ward leader, at the campaign venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.

Air boy

Yu dey air

I see u Jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The Host of Heaven doesn't vote
The Host of Heaven doesn't support thieves

You Pdpigz would rot in Hell for supporting thieves
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad
But what happened?
and he's the highest beneficiary of foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town hall meeting in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari has scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supporting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Zillonia: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:
You will always be blessed my bro, u choose the right choice because its Buhari we want, not the leauge of looters

Buhari till 2023
God forbid...see enemies of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Hotfreezer: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:

Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..If you are a supporter of buhari, the president that ran from debate, then you don't know what is wrong with you yet.
[/s]

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

God forbid bad thing. Been sympathetic to PDP alone is suicidal to me not to talk about voting any of it's candidates. It has always been so since 2007

Keep deceiving yourself, you started voting since 2007 and you are not above 30 yrs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Albert0011(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

I know and support whatever is right, because my head isn't flat like those ipob pigs online chest beaters
Must u bring tribalism to everything? am not an igbo guy but what concerns ipob with what u are saying here? just take a look at ur urself..indeed the future leaders of tomorrow,am so ashamed of u rite now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I was with my house of representatives member two weeks ago and we had a friendly conversation, that's the level I operate not all these town crier level. I should contest to be chairman of my local government soon. I detest APC too much to even contemplate joining them, registered as a PDP member 2007.
Your house of representative member and you are here jubilating? Even when we both know it's a lie.

Below is a pic of Edo SSG(Secretary to the state government), I was with him yesterday when Osibanjo came visiting.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Hotfreezer: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad
But what happened?
and he's the highest beneficiary of foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town hall meeting in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari has scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supporting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.
[/s]

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
Nice one bro. Just leave those noisemakers to keep ranting online. By FeBuhari 16-18 we will put them in permanent state of shut up.

#Nextlevel.
Sai Baba!
I am already waiting for them

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Albert0011(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
This just show how disgusting Your Political Party APC is, You are tribalistic, Nepotistic, and full of Discrimination instead of Arguing like a Human being to tell why APC is better than PDP, You feel the need to attack other tribe just because they don't believe in your Opinion. If you think anyone that doesn't support Buhari is IPOB or Igbo you need to get your Brain Check, Just because You are stupid enough to be waving at Lifeless Buhari doesn't mean you have Sense. The fact that you see any Other people thay doesn't agree with your idea as from another tribe make APC a disgusting thing that must be cast out of our Land
Am so ashamed of the guy...attacking other tribe just to score cheap political points.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by lindseykibler(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
It's not about coming on social media to make mouth, it's about having a PVC as a voter and been on ground in your ward as a party member.

We started in 2007 from AC, we were there in 2012 when it became ACN and today we participated as APC, just like we did in 2015 Presidential election and 2016 Edo Governorship election.

Sai my state party leader and political mentor, rugged and dogged Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole,

Sai My National leader, political mentor and Nigeria President cum 2023-2031, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Almighty Jagaban,

Sai Buhari

Pic 3 - At the venue.

Note: This was on Friday during president Buhari visit to Edo state. Would be posting that of Osibanjo visit yesterday later in the day.

You look sick to me. Pls eat well before saying trash here. Work on ur self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
luggy:
now i understand that narialand is encouraging jubrin of sudan to come back for another 4year, a senseless president. another 4year of this cow will be a disaster to this nation
Cry Cry baby
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Sai Buhari

Pic 3 - At the venue.

mtcheeew
I was expecting to see something honourable

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Hahahaha

I said it. You have to be very dull to support Atiku. Look at how this one just made a fool of himself.

What i stated is fact and Correct, instead of you to argue sensibly your Shrinking brain have nothing to offer other than Insult....... Who is the Dullard here? Is it me that i'm thinking outside the Box or You that you are supporting Buhari despite The fact that you know that the Man is not even Capable to run A Local Government, Be a school principal, Or Head a Trader Union Association ? You are the Dullard here my Friend. tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by bareal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.

At that age Gowon was already head of state. Audu ogbe was already a minister.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evenin nairalanders i am a youth corper and i am currently financially down, i dont know how i will cope till i am paid allowee. I dont have anybody to turn to apart from you guyz. GTbank 0125651175.
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Their kids who would later rule dey uk now. U will not get any post last last

1 Like

Itsachair:
Good evenin nairalanders i am a youth corper and i am currently financially down, i dont know how i will cope till i am paid allowee. I dont have anybody to turn to apart from you guyz. GTbank 0125651175.
sell ur phone

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by Sugarboyy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Zzyy:
Na God go punish una. Useless lots
It's well with your soul
Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by bareal(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sugarboyy:
Mynd44, lalasticlala, front page please.

To those that intend coming up with excuses of been paid to attend the rally and other rubbish, no I wasnt paid a dime, because I don't need to be paid to show love to my party, my political leaders and my amiable president.
To fellow youths, politics wasn't made only for the older ones and you can't take over from these older ones if you don't participate actively with them. Today I am acting as my polling unit 2019 APC state campaign coordinator...and guess what, I am not above 30yrs.

At that age Gowon was already head of state. Audu ogbe was already a minister.....

A 30 year old man rooting for a 78 year old man as the president, when a 40+ is available with fresh ideas...

Enjoy your madness.... I am done

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city by fabianiyobosa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
I am from Edo State, I left for studies 2013 and came back 2016, I currently work in Abuja and last year I visited home on official assignment and to be honest, there is nothing happening in Benin.

These young man (op) here is just a wannabe. Politics in Nigeria is a game of get-in and get-it and this one right here is hoping he can become get on the train. APC in Edo State can not complain because Igbinedion spent same 8 years Oshiomhole spent and believe me, Edo State is more of a den of thieves, jobless scammers.

If the op was gainfully employed, he wouldn’t have had time to come out and promote these thieves in power.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Stalwarts Meet Lagos APC PC On Alliance For Sanwo-Olu / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.