Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (68593 Views)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by okoroemeka(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lotachukwunna:
The reason why I love PDP than APC is that they create jobs, make things easier for the people. Even though they were and always accused of embezzlement but Nigerians didn't feel it because they things easier for the people. I there time you must see something doing for a living. The one that baffles my a lot is the case of former minister of Petroleum who embezzled up to Trillion naira but it never affect the people. I know it affected the economy but it was not noticeable.
APC hmmm, nothing to write home about. We haven't finished first half with them and people are dying in the pitch. To say the truth in this country is another case. All I'm sure that they are 100% aware they have fail the people. And Mr. President pleased not to run for second tenure during his campaign for his first regime, I put it to Him to be man and stand on his words. Anyone that's enjoying President Buhari's government is either anyway related to Mr. President, or APC officials.
I will continue once I become a senator like Dino Melaye because I don't have money to bail myself if I'm arrested for saying the truth. I don't say Mr. President is not working tirelessly for the good of the Country, it's just that his ruling ideology, principles and philosophy is not effective on Nigeria, I mean it's outdated. Whether he win or loses the election, he should come with a new effective ideology and philosophy of leadership not rulership, because I don't understand and as well ponder the reason why government share 5,000k each at the market places last year.
haba my brother, at least the 5,000k will get a good pot of egusi soup with goat meat and 3 paint er of garri.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by rapid101(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
mbaboy:
When will Bola Tinibu the drug Baron visit USA?
my broda God bless u

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by rapid101(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.
e pain am grin

Tell thieftinubu to visit america

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by kareeq01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Digital President!!
#GetAtikulated

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by professorchuks(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.

Lol. He stole, we know he stole and we have forgiven him. Hit your head on the wall. He is the next president, we need an intelligent theif not a gullible dull 'Mr Integrity'.

And Don't worry, I'm a fan of buhari, I don't want dollar to reduce, is helping us alot so we need him there. Cows grin
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
professorchuks:

Lol. He stole, we know he stole and we have forgiven him. Hit your head on the wall. He is the next president, we need an intelligent theif not a gullible dull 'Mr Integrity'.

And Don't worry, I'm a fan of buhari, I don't want dollar to reduce, is helping us alot so we need him there. Cows grin
what's this imbeci1e saying ?

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2019
ochejoseph:
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Thus saith the LORD, it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass Isaiah 7:7

Atiku can never become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Mark it!
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by xtraordinariguy(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
ochejoseph:
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

the time has come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos / Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.