Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (68611 Views)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by bryan247: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by sureheaven(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yeye swag, come to ile oluji my home town, as small as it is, going to America is the easiest thing for us. shocked

This can only fool and impress Igbos.
Go to Indianapolis and see ile oluji indigenes like when you see hausas in sabo.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Maket:
He still went there with THUGS
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by adekhingz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
drakeli:
By their mark you shall know them. Another four years of Boko Haram. Nigeria don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SaintLucia: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chubhie:
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?
Funny u OK where is Remo Mockery? He should also be in the picture since he is in America.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by constant1960: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
It was photographed
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Raskasal(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
ochejoseph:
May God Disgrace and expose all your enemies the way Atiku is disgracing and exposing APC for who they are

After how many years? He don go work him way

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Kashbwoyjnr: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lifeless fc is going through hard times , my condolences to them

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by constant1960: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na Photoshop
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by fatymore(f): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is photoshopped
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by crazysam001: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Memphitz537:
We need more threads like this so as to silence Madridguy,Sarrki and and their likes....

See as sanity don restore to Nairaland since yesterday!

I dey tell you, no more APC supporters anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by BrutusOj(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
A learned person is always on track in all ramification of life. Atiku is up to date in all aspect of life. He handles his social media himself, he knows what is trending in the world, economic wise, he is sound, health wise, he is sound. let' Atikulate to get Nigeria working again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by chiangwar: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
THAT IS WHAT ZOMBIES CRAVED FOR
TO SEE ATIKU IN THE US
NOW THAT HE IS THERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT ZOMBIES WILL COME UP WITH NOW.

naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by onatisi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
The destiny of Nigeria is now in the hands of the Nigerian populace, they can decide to collect 5k naira plus 2 Kong's of rice and have their progress retarded by about 30years by voting in buhari again or vote him out and face the future with a more sensible and intelligent person as president
The road won't be easy because these apc monsters have damaged a lot of things but it will be far easier Workin with a president who knows what he is doing,with such a president in charge ,the nation has hope.
But with a dullard who doesn't even know what post he is contesting or who the presidential candidate is ,a nation that votes in such a president is doomed

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by fof1: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

U ARE NOT A THIEF BUT U ARE A ROBBER AND GANG LEADER, SO WHO IS FAR BETTER.? FOOLS FROM D GARDEN OF IDIOTS AND SCAMMERS IN D RING.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by AreaFada2: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kashbwoyjnr:
Lifeless fc is going through hard times , my condolences to them

grin cheesy cheesy
Total misery at the moment.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Dpharisee: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Olboy this guy spoil market for BMC no be small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by sunsewa16: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate

And I still wonder what is the motivating factors behind those shouting sai baba,even after his display of dementia, I attended Peter Obi leadership summit interaction, I was amazed with his absolute display of brilliance in all aspect of leadership, so was Atiku vast knowledge of economy and job creation he display at his meeting with business men,all this attributes can't be found in duo of Pmb and osinbajo,most especially pmb.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by tinktanker: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
prove he is a thief. Childish opposition

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SirLakes: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let them caatch the notorious criminal now ooooo

Chai, I chop the lie like indomie

LMAO grin grin
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by troublemakea(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Memphitz537:
We need more threads like this so as to silence Madridguy,Sarrki and and their likes....

See as sanity don restore to Nairaland since yesterday!

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by eneyoduke(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku for your case.........If MC Oluomo can enter US then why can't Atiku. 12yearschallenges

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by tinktanker: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Raskasal:

After how many years? He don go work him way
make tinubu work him own na.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
ochejoseph

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by tixo: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just Compare!

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Spindletop: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
All we are saying give us PMB.

NEXT LEVEL is a goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by engrderi77(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
A thief will always remained a thief no matter where he/she visits.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate
That has always been the case ,you will hardly see pdp supporters using foul abusive languages online ,even here on nairaland. Go through all political posts here,apc members or supporters have always been the ones with less intelligent posts laden with stupid ediotic insults . Class can never be bought ,not even of you are in power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by collybright58(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baawaa:
What a shame,a presidential candidate of so called PDP travelled to USA after 12 years banned and some mumus are jubilating.Who knows how much Obasanjo collected before he went to America on behalf of Atikulooting

Tell them more jareee...

They need to know as well that Atiku can tour Europe if he likes FEBUHARY 16 2019, is the day and I can make bold to inform Atiku and his followers that ATIKU WILL NOT WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.