Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (68602 Views)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by onatisi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Spindletop:
All we are saying give us PMB.

NEXT LEVEL is a goal.
The pmb that doesn't even know what post he is contesting for,who forgot that he is the presidential candidate and was calling someone else the candidate. Are u sure he even remembers his date of birth?

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by knightsTempler: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.

You cannot call someone a thief without conviction by a court.
This is why you should not base your campaign on Atiku going to the US since you dont control the US visa process.
They can give their visa to anybody without consulting you.
So focus on your achievement since 2015 if you have any.
Atiku is here in the U S and that is a fact.
That chapter is closed. Atiku can go anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
osuofia2:
Atiku looks presidential and so full of life, unlike the lifeless daura cow that they call lifeless.. Bubu can never been seen wearing jeans
Even though jeans/denim is not our native outfit,but it looks really good on him.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Chuxz311(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baba FROSH die...see falling out looking dap unlike Bubu who wears "Dick Tracy" trenchcoat ontop jalamia. grin

Bubu's reaction on seeing this pic b like...

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by lagdmark(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
So Tinubu sent MC Oluomo to check if really Atiku is in USA. God big pass dem!

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by 22brains(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
o boi, see swags!!!!! enough of seeing ancestral jalabias.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by 22brains(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
hypertension:
sweet Atiku
so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by 22brains(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chuxz311:
Baba FROSH die...see falling out looking dap unlike Bubu who wears "Dick Tracy" trenchcoat ontop jalamia. grin

Bubu's reaction on seeing this pic b like...

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Heffalump(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
I like the funky swag grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by onatisi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Even though jeans/denim is not our native outfit,but it looks really good on him.
try having a jeans on buhari, it will look as if the jeans is hung on a rope to dry

5 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by rigarmortis: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Vote for Great Ogboru. The fresidential and senatoriaL and governotorial kwadidate of za APC

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by osuofia2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Yea, it looks cool on him, you can never see the dullard on jean.... This week na punishment week for zombies

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
mbaboy:
When will Bola Tinibu the drug Baron visit USA?

NEVER! The CI A has his records handy.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by bionixs: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
ochejoseph:
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

which kin wahala be this nau? why Atiku con go America nau?

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by arrestdarrester: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by TheStarsAlign: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chubhie:
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?
Hes doing pressups. Still looking for the technology Atiku used grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
When will Donald trump visit naija grin
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate

Certainly, there is something about PDP....perhaps you meant something that spells.....corrupt, reckless and ruin.

Atiku won't be president. Save my comment.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by arrestdarrester: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
onatisi:
try having a jeans on buhari, it will look as if the jeans is hung on a rope to dry

Guy you harsh Oooo...you mean say the thing go appear like scare-crow ni?

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT

Despite the many grammatical and typographic hiccups,you still made sense. Take an overall score of 90%. I am Prof Mbediogu.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by bionixs: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
inshort,pdp is classic ,even in their stealing
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lotachukwunna:
The reason why I love PDP than APC is that they create jobs, make things easier for the people. Even though they were and always accused of embezzlement but Nigerians didn't feel it because they things easier for the people. I there time you must see something doing for a living. The one that baffles my a lot is the case of former minister of Petroleum who embezzled up to Trillion naira but it never affect the people. I know it affected the economy but it was not noticeable.
APC hmmm, nothing to write home about. We haven't finished first half with them and people are dying in the pitch. To say the truth in this country is another case. All I'm sure that they are 100% aware they have fail the people. And Mr. President pleased not to run for second tenure during his campaign for his first regime, I put it to Him to be man and stand on his words. Anyone that's enjoying President Buhari's government is either anyway related to Mr. President, or APC officials.
I will continue once I become a senator like Dino Melaye because I don't have money to bail myself if I'm arrested for saying the truth. I don't say Mr. President is not working tirelessly for the good of the Country, it's just that his ruling ideology, principles and philosophy is not effective on Nigeria, I mean it's outdated. Whether he win or loses the election, he should come with a new effective ideology and philosophy of leadership not rulership, because I don't understand and as well ponder the reason why government share 5,000k each at the market places last year.

You must be a very lazy individual!

Just get it....the era of free money is gone.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by freekick: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Saraki's Aide to USA. E no get shame. Atiku don cast.

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by giddyboy01: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chubhie:
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?
Atiku can only enter America but he will not visit Texas and California~LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
eyeview:
Man, I wish I could like this comment a thousand times over.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Right here now in Igboland 70% of the masses are saying 'Up Atiku' while the remaining 30% are chanting 'Down Buhari'.
It is serious and I hope Buhari will gracefully bow out when the time comes, just the way Jonathan did for him. It is now time to rest so Nigeria can move on.. We are not expecting blood bath and rigging.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by REVDIMMY: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please, my dear Friends, my Boss needs your votes. All you need to do is Just LIKE and Comment. Please use this link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/opportunitydesk/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1218413771648866 to vote Uche udekwe fro is hard work on Natal Cares
[url]https://m.facebook.com/opportunitydesk/photos/ms.c.eJxFzcENwEAIA8GOIgyGg~;4bi2TlyHe0GDiaIAbFbueDDyAIX4gOJKcuhHPawXsSoyJRP2gj7Z64a6PPBROkLQRVnNxi9KW28NQoer~_Yiq4XQFco2g~-~-.bps.a.1218413771648866/1218414111648832/?type=3&source=43[/url]
Name again: Uche Udekwe

Please feel free to also share to your network. We need your votes

Thanks so much.

www.natalcares.com
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
mbaboy:
When will Bola Tinibu the drug Baron visit USA?
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by baysol: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the simple reason why Nigeria will never smell development nor grow till the end of the world. These USA mentality that has turn Nigeria egalitarian culture and society to toddlers needing support to walk is a shame on Nigeria as a nation. Even a presidential candidate even thinks if he travel to US he will win Nigerian election what a brainwashed illusion. Nigerian people have been made to loose so much self believe and self esteem by their unqualified leaders that they don't believe they can surpass even the US in economic growth and development despite potentials in human and natural resources to achieve these. China did the contrary and see them today. Do we really set goals or have targets as a people? I mean how in a nation with thinkers will people with compromised personality be made saints as in Nigeria. People like Atiku and Buhari should not even have the balls to present themselves for local government chairman in saner climes. Atiku is full of highly toxic entourage and compromised individuals in Saraki, former ogun state governor (Mr Daniels), Buruji kashamu, .....the list is endless, these are people who will like to be your ministers, senate president and governors tomorrow. Buhari asides from poor qualifications and controversies have hausalised incompetent cabinet and don't be surprised that he can appoint all hausa Fulani cabinet should he win again (God forbid). Nigeria should develop a franchise in taking risks, afterall life in itself is full of risks. Let us try Omoyele Showore of AAC, with a first term and if we are not satisfied with his first term performance we'll chuck him out like we're going to do to Buhari now. Think this is an irreparable journey, this time around for Nigeria let us all choose our leaders wisely, throw away tribal and religious sentiments it has not helped us rather it has fostered incompetent, corrupt and lifeless leaders on us all, my people think and think again.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by aydought: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pele. Please get Aboniki at N250 and apply it to soothe the pain that this is giving you. grin grin
Baawaa:
What a shame,a presidential candidate of so called PDP travelled to USA after 12 years banned and some mumus are jubilating.Who knows how much Obasanjo collected before he went to America on behalf of Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.
fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.