Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics (56093 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
abbertee:
Are they body builders also? What will i do if i want to get that type of body?
Gym every blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by kingkuntaval: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
generationz:

loool
you think men don't like working hard to feed their "slay queens" ?

its part of what makes them feel like men.

Kinda softens the toughness of life when you have a sweet lady by your side

Absolutely right, a sweet lady who is grinding too, not one redundant, fiscally irresponsible leech hellbent on depleting the nigga's finance.
I cannot come and kill myself for another person matter... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Damn, strong men at work cry I hope their efforts are crowned with sucess

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by saintkeppy(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Sunmolar:
I've seen this happened in calabar
Yeah, Bayside next to Marina Resort

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by daveP(m): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Pearl05:
See able bodied young men doing high risk job and going home with peanuts. But they love what they do.
Lol

except when Their babes are naija girls... we know what we happen na grin

Happiness is importanter ba?
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Mrlouis: 1:46am On Jan 19, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Africans and backwardness ,why couldn't they develop a pipe suction like a sand dreger to scoop sand and fill boat ....where is the university of daula mechanical engineering dept...no need for all muscle show but muscle of the brain (brain power)

All what Morons like you do is sit back all day long behind a screen and make derogatory comments..fine the nature of their work is dangerously tedious buh u could simply commend their hardwork or keep mute and move on. they aint complaining to you

8 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by abbeyty(m): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2019
They must be getting pay handsomely otherwise they are just wasting the physique.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ValCon888: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

You don't need to be a hoe to salivate. Later you people will say Naija girls will rather die than express themselves. When they do, you still call them hoes.

Dangerous job, but those abs are fire!

Abeg, this is too hard and risky. Is there no mechanized way to do this?

Well, i concede to your abovementioned point and i apologize for my comment. As for the mechanized part, a downside to mechanization is that it could drastically alter or destroy the integrity of the ecosystem. You may think its just 'sand', but Nature is dynamic and a lot of factors are inter-dependent on the other. The best way is not usually the right way.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Whobedatte(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2019
20 feet no deep na
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ahiboilandgas: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Mrlouis:

All what Morons like you do is sit back all day long behind a screen and make derogatory comments..fine the nature of their work is dangerously tedious buh u could simply commend their hardwork or keep mute and move on. they aint complaining to you
another backward idea ,u didn't read that people die yearly another idiot suffer head commenting ...getting a dreger to ease up the work na crime ...

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Explorers(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:
The world is divided into the haves and have nots. Life is a mystery

Hmmmm....Me sef no dey think am again.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Explorers(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Explorers is back!

How's fatherhood? grin grin

Lol...Trying bro.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by dmbaiseboy(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
sod09:
can you have sense and ignore angry
My problem, not yours..
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by XhosaNostra(f): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by firstolalekan(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
All these risks for SAND? I dont get it.

Or is that sand part of the ingredients for curing Ebola ?

Na wa o...anyways, its still better dan PANT HUNTING VENTURE (PHV) wey full Nija now
Sand is gold
You won't understand....

2 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Better than the physique of skull miners

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Franzinni: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Next time write graphic content
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Ruddyman(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
nawaoooo
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
kingkuntaval:
After all these sweat and grind, one useless slay queen will be asking "hello, baby have you sent it?"
Na Ogun go kee u..

2 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Isoduwa(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2019
abbertee:
Are they body builders also? What will i do if i want to get that type of body?

Start deeping in River for 6 yrs come and thank me later
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

Is sand that scarce in their country?

I am already thinking of starting a sand exportation business to Cameroon.

the same thing is also done in many parts of Lagos
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by twinskenny(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

Is sand that scarce in their country?

I am already thinking of starting a sand exportation business to Cameroon.

they do it in Lagos too.. close to iyana oworro
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Yankee101: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Hard work guarantees income

Smart work brings wealth

But working always brings something

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by justifyme(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
All these risks for SAND? I dont get it.

Or is that sand part of the ingredients for curing Ebola ?

Na wa o...anyways, its still better dan PANT HUNTING VENTURE (PHV) wey full Nija now
sand is gold!! It's very nice bizness but people are neglecting it
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
You mean all these physiques is to collect sand under the water? But it's better than using the physique for ritualist or kidnapping or drug peddling or skull minning or armed robbery though.......
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by femo86(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
See people full dis thread shocked shocked

EXPLORERS is the best
You be our own tundeednut for Nairaland I swear
Respect boss
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2019
kingkuntaval:
After all these sweat and grind, one useless slay queen will be asking "hello, baby have you sent it?"
Na Ogun go kee u..

grin grin grin grin I tell you. All these slayqueens no well I swear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.