Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics (56090 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Sunmolar(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
saintkeppy:
. Yeah, Bayside next to Marina Resort
Exactly!
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by LisTim(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Goahead:
They're diving naked shocked

Just what if an over-zealous fish get a little bit of his di(k
No! they always dive their thight or pant, we have them here even wit new mechaoism but the govt wahala is much
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by elvhinzey(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
I love the hustle, but when the brain refuses to function properly; the body suffers.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by veykey: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Africans and backwardness ,why couldn't they develop a pipe suction like a sand dreger to scoop sand and fill boat ....where is the university of daula mechanical engineering dept...no need for all muscle show but muscle of the brain (brain power)
What have any university in Nigeria invented to help the country that is worth mentioning before you talk of any other African country.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by rafcrown(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
YAHOO YAHOO BOYS THINK AND WORK LEGALLY.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by shekauvsbuhari: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

Is sand that scarce in their country?

I am already thinking of starting a sand exportation business to Cameroon.

they do this in nigeria too. Come to owaza in asa lga of abia state and etche in rivers state. Its a common thing in these places.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ahiboilandgas: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mrlouis:

Hey son, that and much more they are fully aware so stop stating the obvious.. look closely, they are very much Happy doing it despite the drudgery of the job.. so piss off
u have expired if i can call me son ...that mean u among the back ward African granny that know only physical energy
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ahiboilandgas: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
veykey:
What have any university in Nigeria invented to help the country that is worth mentioning before you talk of any other African country.
all na rubbish
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lovenkraand:

Guess you didn't read the part where it is stated that they get internal bleeding.

It is a common thing among them?

Even footballer do slump on the pitch. undecided

That would not change my our opinion on it. Thanks
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
These guys are beautiful...

In our natural environment โ€“ devoid of desks and computers โ€“ this is how we are designed to look.

The female form is alright, but it doesn't hold a candle to a developed masculine form.

Think lions vs lionesses, silverbacks vs whatever female gorillas are called, etc

If an alien third party were to comment on humans, he'd likely use glorious for the men and plain for women.

4 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by shilz(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
abbertee:
Are they body builders also? What will i do if i want to get that type of body?
find your way to wouri river.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Amaechi5(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmm umu dikwa hot, make dem contest for Mr world.

From https://afribankonline.com/time-value-of-money-formula/
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nellinis(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chai, pipu dey huzzle oooo

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by SmallSimba: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
silly if everybody was thiking u you pattern then u might not even have phone to communicate to me....convant and American universities are well managed

And how many inventions have they made? Aren't Nigerian sand harvesters any different? How dumb can you be and still study at "Convant?"
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Ikpongiton: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
the same thing is happening in oyigbo,near port harcourt .
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
shilz:
find your way to wouri river.

I'm not lazy youth , i want to get that 6 packs without working that hard
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Foreigners:
This thing full naija nah. Villagers wey no get money for dredging machines do this their own way by diving inside with iron bucket and pack White sand.

As a geologist, have witness this in Afikpo, Asaba close river Niger, Benue River et.c.
Who dash u geologist undecided
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by blingxx(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Them plenty for agbara down to badagry... The sand must worth a lot
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by FuckHomophobes: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
See as I am salivating.... Choi. These guys hot hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.