Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics (56095 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Kharol1234: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
abbertee:
Are they body builders also? What will i do if i want to get that type of body?
go pack sand.

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Femijohn198: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2019
still better than yahoo and pant stealing.

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Na to go open sand mining business for Cameron with my mining machine the quantity of sand I will be extracting from the river they Cn't get it in one month time, making is not all about working hard it's all about working smart
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by InvertedHammer: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
/
There you have it. The difference between problem solving by blacks and whites. Presented with such challenges, oyibo DIYers would have come with a way to make the job less tasking. Many designs would have popped up in their backyards and garages. But my people love to do things the hard way.

/

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ahaz: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
czarina:
Can't they use a dredger? This one na "sufferness" unless they just enjoy doing it.

On the bright side; they get to grow those abs for "free"!
this was the usual practice before the coming of dredgers. this days it's still continues in some communities were dredgers are not found or trying to locate a particular specie of sand.. this is usually practised in the southern Nigerian states so it's nothing new.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by LordAdam16: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Waiting to see the complaints from the usual suspects about "toxic masculinity" on display or why there isn't equal representation of women amongst the miners.

Hold on a second! Is that deafening silence I hear?!

The second someone buys a dredging machine and it becomes a job you could do with the click of a button or in an air-conditioned office, you begin to hear "we want equality." No female wants it now under these potentially fatal conditions.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by jeff1607(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2019
cool
Fhowe:
i was trained with that money
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by LeonMacJames(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

Is sand that scarce in their country?

I am already thinking of starting a sand exportation business to Cameroon.

This kind of dredging is done in Nigeria too... So I don't think they have a scarcity problem.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Lovenkraand: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
3kay945:
Seriously, I don't see anything dangerous about it the way guys are painting it.

There are divers and experienced so no problem expect when they are sick.

It is actually fun to them. I can do same for leisure if I know how to swim every well.

Guess you didn't read the part where it is stated that they get internal bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by justifyme(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Pearl05:
See able bodied young men doing high risk job and going home with peanuts. But they love what they do.
peanuts you said!!! U dnt know how much divers make, that's why u re saying this!! But they need to advance to dredgers though
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by onadana: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
All these risks for SAND? I dont get it.

Or is that sand part of the ingredients for curing Ebola ?

Na wa o...anyways, its still better dan PANT HUNTING VENTURE (PHV) wey full Nija now

Thank God for little mercies.They are earning a living.I remember in those days making ends meet in Lagos,doing the same thing at Apapa.Look at my status in life today..you will never believe i dived into the sea to get sand.Do not despise your humble beginning.

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by lacoach: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Who can link me to this model. A have a modelling job for him here in Paris .

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Onliie(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2019
These ones fine pass Kupe boys

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ahiboilandgas: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
SmallSimba:

Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the book: The Miseducation of the Negro. The professors are busy writing PHD dissertations on the value of zero. While you're at it, you should ask yourself why universities in Nigeria are offering courses in management when the universities themselves are poorly managed
silly if everybody was thiking u you pattern then u might not even have phone to communicate to me....convant and American universities are well managed
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ecstasy357(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
octopusfreaky:
I just admire their doggedness and ruggedness, to make money ain't easy sha. Cute guys though.

And u won't even consider dem if dey wanna ask u out
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by gentlegenius(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
octopusfreaky:
I just admire their doggedness and ruggedness, to make money ain't easy sha. Cute guys though.
Don't tell me you are already falling in love with their 6 pack.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by kapelvej: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
ValCon888:
I know some farm apparatus on this forum are already salivating in their panties.
you mean hoes grin grin grin
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ochiosa(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2019
hmm natural but wasted six packs. May God bless the work of their hands.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by danhans(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2019
I beg they are many in Nigeria,around Lagos you can see alot of them ,pkaces like Tincan Island in Apapa,Kiri kiri town,Abuke Osun,Ojo town,Agbara and many more
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by don4real18(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

The sand you want to export is also gotten from the river grin
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2019
NL ladies that wanna marry, over to you
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by ChristineC: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Mtcheeeew these ones enjoy suffering. Why do we have mechanical equipment?
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2019
我什么都
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by damolapigin31(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2019
kingkuntaval:
After all these sweat and grind, one useless slay queen will be asking "hello, baby have you sent it?"
Na Ogun go kee u..

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by poiZon: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

thr is no river in nigeria whr sandmining n miners aint found.
along calabar-odukpani-itu highway, thr is a river along odukpani they mine sand ib that river.
river sand has high texture n its really sharp, good for moulding. some rivers have very fine sand which is superb for plastering.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Daeylar(f): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingkuntaval:
After all these sweat and grind, one useless slay queen will be asking "hello, baby have you sent it?"
Na Ogun go kee u..

Why is she a useless slay Queen, undecided
Did those men tell you that they mind if a slay Queen asks them for money?

Why are Nigerian slay kings parading about as men so jealous of women? undecided
Do you want to have a boyfriend and ask him for money? undecided
Why do Nigerian men love to count another Mans money for him while using that to attack women?

Ogun should kill you for this your stupid jealousy.
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Mhyketh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
don t work hard man... work smart.. you hear me work smart..
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
where are all the feminist whaling for equal pay and all that nonsense at??

1 Like

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by OdiaI(f): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Explorers.

Lol...there are different types of sand. This particular type is found inside rivers. They do it in Nigeria too. I am very sure of this. In Ogun river, that flows past a part close to Lagos, you will find Hausa men doing this business. Like, it is a normal business for them. Anywhere you see tippers close to a river, observe them more, they are going to get this type of sand from the men that sell them.

2 Likes

Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
with the aid of Dredger. they can make this job an innovative one and make their money... it's that simple... there are local builders for Dredger..
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by Sermwell(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
stefanweeks:
Ngene,
If them catch you for bed
You go leave Buhari follow Atiku
and who told you Ngene is a woman? smh
Re: Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics by stefanweeks: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sermwell:

and who told you Ngene is a woman? smh

Whoever the 4ck him be

My statement stands regardless of gender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.