Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is God Really Omniscient?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Really Omniscient?? (5075 Views)

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Is God Really Omniscient, Does He Know Everything? See The Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Hermes019: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
toksworld1:

This is wack reasoning. Dude, are you for real?
What is wack about that,it is impossible and unnecessary to love anyone as yourself

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Seun(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
toksworld1:

Please share your correct reasoning with me.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
toksworld1:

Nope,i dont think it's wack. Even if I wudnt support d fact dat Jesus was wrong,i dont still think Seun is wrong.Explaination:

Seun's arrangement sud b d normal tin individuals sud always follow,u sud b gud to d member of ur household b4 considerin outsiders, dat's 1 of d reasons we ar laggin behind in dis country.Our govt will leave our engineers here n giv contracts dat worth millions 2 d whites, orgz will neglect our own graduates n prefer employin others dat schd abroad.Now tell me, which other country does that?It starts 4rm home bro,u love ursef,ur close relative,frnds,ppl in ur environment, others in d country,b4 stretchin it.

As for Jesus words(not a christian tho),but I tink he meant love ur neighbor as urself (ursef,ur close relatives b4 outsiders)remember, it is only wen u ar well fed that u can lov n share.He didnt mean love ur neighbor "more than"ursef.He was only tryin 2 b fair in his teachins
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2019
toksworld1:

Seun is confused na. If u love ur neighbor less then your more likely to harm him or despise him.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
The word 'Omniscient' simply means the ability to know everything.if god is all knowing,why did he create lucifer knowing fully well that he will rebel against his master and try to take heaven for himself,which will result in lucifer getting cast unto the earth unleashing unimaginable pain and suffering.

Cc XxSabrinaxX,CAPSLOCKED,frosbel2,seun
According to careful meditation on events and comments from God and angels the answer to your question is capital NO!
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Atheists. Waking everyday trying to convince themselves God doesn't exist when it is glaring He does exists.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Atheists. Waking everyday trying to convince themselves God doesn't exist when it is glaring He does exists.
They're not working on the conviction, but they're working on those reminding them of the existence of the One who they want HIS remainders to go into extinct!
They're fast increasing in numbers and soon they'll ban all the religions on earth. That's what the Bible says!
So it's time for all right thinking individuals to search for God's true worshippers, they're in your neighborhood and always ready to assist you in order to know what's coming up next!

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by MJBOLT: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
proof or STFU

Omoluabi16:
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by otiwisdom: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Seun:
You should most definitely not love your neighbour as yourself. Jesus was wrong. Here is a better idea:
Love yourself most.
Followed by your children and your spouse.
Then other family members and close friends.
Then all other people you know.
Then all other people who are alive.
And finally, animals that are not pests.
Seun,please change before it's too late,and be careful of what you say about Jesus Christ.I really don't known what Is going on with you atheist, PERIOD
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2019
"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped over the ships because they knew DEATH was better than BONDAGE"

MJBOLT THIS IS REAL TALK!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped over the ships because they knew DEATH was better than BONDAGE"

MJBOLT THIS IS REAL TALK!

On Twitter, someone is making fun of killing little kids by their god and elisha. Dumb

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:

On Twitter, someone is making fun of killing little kids by their god and elisha. Dumb

AND GUESS WHAT? THEY SAY IT'S JUSTICE THAT YHWH KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE, ANIMALS AND TREES FROM GENESIS TO JOHN.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
luvmijeje:
You have asked a valid question but your question is meant your fellow Atheist and generally men who are not steeped in religion.

This thread makes me to remember an incident that happened when I came newly to this section. Seun opened a thread questioning how the four gospel books was different. Because I was strong when it comes to the Bible, I refused to see his points. I was furious because I know he can easily sway those who are not strong in God. I'll repeat logic works for those who are not steeped in religion.

Looking back, one of the reason that I refused to see the point raised was simply because I've experienced God. And there are people in the Bible who have experience a little of what I have experienced. So it was easier to close my eyes to the flaws.

All I will say is God's bigger than the Bible or any book of man. Who God is to us is a product of our life journey.

Whether you are an Atheist or not, we'll at one point in our life question our belief. And we'll at one point finally come to the conclusion that there things bigger than us and it is unexplainable.

you are an apologetic, that's all. You have not really made any sense
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by luvmijeje(f): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwabekeyi:
you are an apologetic, that's all. You have not really made any sense

I actually don't appreciate people who throw grammar around for no reason.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
The word 'Omniscient' simply means the ability to know everything.if god is all knowing,why did he create lucifer knowing fully well that he will rebel against his master and try to take heaven for himself,which will result in lucifer getting cast unto the earth unleashing unimaginable pain and suffering.Cc XxSabrinaxX,CAPSLOCKED,frosbel2,seun
The term "Omniscient" was never an attribute of a person that claims to be Holy{Pure}! Remember that according to your definition of this Omniscient stuff,the one with this attribute supposed to have foreknowledge or foresight of both good and evil! But the God of the Bible claims to be HOLY meaning there is nothing like evil in HIM.
God who is holy actually made intelligent creatures and gave them freewill but HIS intention is for them to appreciate all the good HE has given them. NOT that someday these creatures will prefer doing things that's of no lasting benefit both to them and others!
So insinuating that evil thoughts should have come from a pure heart is like expecting water to turn into stone. undecided undecided
It's the creatures HE gave freewill that chose evil but as for HIM nothing evil comes to HIS heart,that's where your "Omniscient" idea failed! wink wink wink
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND GUESS WHAT? THEY SAY IT'S JUSTICE THAT YHWH KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE, ANIMALS AND TREES FROM GENESIS TO JOHN.

They never know how stupid they’re.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:

They never know how stupid they’re.
How STUPID embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sorry Sir we will soon know, WE will soon know! cheesy cheesy cheesy
What i know is that you people are agitating againt MIND CONTROLING and it's like you have liberated yourselves but considering posts from most atheists,your folks aren't contented with their so called liberty. YOU'RE DEMANDING SOMETHING MUCH MORE! I just hope you won't begin agitating one day in a bid to start CONTROLLING other people's thoughts! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
How STUPID embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sorry Sir we will soon know, WE will soon know! cheesy cheesy cheesy
What i know is that you people are agitating againt MIND CONTROLING and it's like you have liberated yourselves but considering posts from most atheists,your folks aren't contented with their so called liberty. YOU'RE DEMANDING SOMETHING MUCH MORE! I just hope you won't begin agitating one day in a bid to start CONTROLLING other people's thoughts! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Definitely not, I won’t go around tryna force people to believe what they won’t. Everybody should be able to reason, whoever fails to do so ain’t my business never my business.

I think it’s time y’all stop threatening people with hell also, that’s were the problem starts.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Definitely not, I won’t go around tryna force people to believe what they won’t. Everybody should be able to reason, whoever fails to do so ain’t my business never my business.
I think it’s time y’all stop threatening people with hell also, that’s were the problem starts.
It's misinformed miscreants claiming Christians that often threatens and are also threatened at the hearing of HELL. Because the word HELL simply means Grave!
If you don't believe in Jesus you have NO problem at all,those who believe are only awaiting a time when the earth will become a Paradise,when wickedness will be things of the past and the dead will be brought back to life again to live FOREVER!
So what exactly sound like a threat in all of these to those who feels it's all nonesense? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
It's misinformed miscreants claiming Christians that often threatens and are also threatened at the hearing of HELL. Because the word HELL simply means Grave!
If you don't believe in Jesus you have NO problem at all,those who believe are only awaiting a time when the earth will become a Paradise,when wickedness will be things of the past and the dead will be brought back to life again to live FOREVER!
So what exactly sound like a threat in all of these to those who feels it's all nonesense? undecided undecided undecided

I wouldn’t know, it’s their favorite love song I guess.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
PRESENTATION:

I wouldn’t know, it’s their favorite love song I guess.
Please don't let their gibberish bother you.
Life is all that matters to sane individuals and God is not left out,HE only says anyone or anything that's like threat to the bliss of HIS obedient creatures will be deleted{removed} that's all! Psalms 37:7-11
What baffles me is seeing or hearing supposed intellectuals calling such miscreants Christians simply because such lay the claim.
Before now i had high regards for anyone called an atheist because i believe they read a lot and meditate thoroughly on the materials they stumble upon,but this days i'm now having a rethink when i hear atheists grouping misinformed miscreants together with Christians when they can read the very words of Jesus the one called Christ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
This now makes me believe that most atheists aren't interested in facts but just wanna debunk whatever will make them feel obliged to obey principles that doesn't go down well with their liken. wink wink wink
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
luvmijeje:
it is unexplainable.

This is the exact sentiment that hinders scientific progress. It is unexplainable therefore accept it is magic and go to sleep.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by incogni2o: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

@Bolded: Just because I called God Incompetent doesn't mean I believe in his existence. I call Spider-Man responsible, has that now validated his existence?

If God truly exists, and he is omnibenevolent and omnipotent, then yes, he would want us to know what to do.

If you've never done a DNA test to prove your Dad and Mum gave birth to you.

Then thats make you an hypocrite. Cos your evidence is definitely based on Faith.

The same Faith you refused in acknowledging you a have Father above.

I can't wish you well or pray for you now cos i know you are an hypocrite just as Jesus the Pharisees.
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
incogni2o:

If you've never done a DNA test to prove your Dad and Mum gave birth to you.

Then thats make you an hypocrite. Cos your evidence is definitely based on Faith.

The same Faith you refused in acknowledging you a have Father above.

I can't wish you well or pray for you now cos i know you are an hypocrite just as Jesus the Pharisees.

Because the only evidence of parentage is dna testing? Really?
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by incogni2o: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
LordReed:

Because the only evidence of parentage is dna testing? Really?

Any other evidence is basedvon Faith and Belief.

Name me 1?
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
incogni2o:

Any other evidence is basedvon Faith and Belief.

Name me 1?

So the hospital staff that aided the birth are based on faith?
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by gmaribel(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
A computer game software developer knows all the moves and knows what will happen at each stage and how the game finally ends.

The users may use different moves and styles progress at different pace but the software maker knows what will happen at the end

Yoqu win or lose
Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by TheIkoro(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
The word 'Omniscient' simply means the ability to know everything.if god is all knowing,why did he create lucifer knowing fully well that he will rebel against his master and try to take heaven for himself,which will result in lucifer getting cast unto the earth unleashing unimaginable pain and suffering.

Cc XxSabrinaxX,CAPSLOCKED,frosbel2,seun

I believe without an iota of doubt (because I have seen enough evidence of it) that there are "Powers" in the Spirit that one should call "Gods." I believe also that there is a "Most High" of all these Gods, even as even human beings have higher authorities amongst their own spheres of affairs. But I am completely certain that there is no such thing as "All Power" belonging to any "Omnipotent" God. For if that were true, quite a number of incidents recorded by The Scriptures would never have occurred - incidents like unto that which has not only the following words written,

"But the sorcerers of Egypt did the same by their secret arts;"

but these words as well,

"The prince of the Kingdom of Persia withstood me TWENTY-ONE DAYS."

And it is for this same reason also that I definitely don't believe there is any such thing as an "Omniscient" God. For were there any such, there would not have been statements like unto this credited to Him,

"I will go down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to me; AND IF NOT, I WILL KNOW."

An "Omniscient" God would not need to come down to "know," would He?

Common sense. Not too common in Christianity.

It is also for this very same reason that I am beginning to doubt the existence of a "Righteous" God. Even though - like I have stated above - I have seen enough to be certain that there are "Gods." However, when you consider Scriptural statements such as "time and chance happen to them all," you have to wonder: Were there to be any such thing as a righteous God, why then must the outcome of the race and the battle, and the recipient of bread, riches, and favour, be dependent only upon "time and chance?" Or is life not all just survival of the fittest, regardless of how evil or how vile or how wicked or how unrighteous the fittest may be? Is it Might only that which can be Right, however vile or wicked or evil or unrighteous it may be? And if it is indeed true that the outcome of the battle is dependent only upon "time and chance," why then should I remain convinced that Righteousness will overcome Wickedness (even if only eventually) and that Good will overcome Evil (even if only eventually) AND, even if there truly is a Righteous God?

I do not know the answer to that question - yet. But I guess, by the end of my life on earth, all that is Man will know.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Omniscient?? by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
TheIkoro:

I believe without an iota of doubt (because I have seen enough evidence of it) that there are "Powers" in the Spirit that one should call "Gods."

What evidence have you seen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Guard Your Eyes And Ears; You Are A Product Of What You Hear / Sex: An Enigmatic Subject?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.