Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" (49784 Views)

Guys My Life Don't Change / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by naptu2: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:
It seems I'm the only one who thinks she's overrated

I think she's just ok, but I think that the reason that many people rate her highly is that she's a breath of fresh air. Almost everybody else is releasing pangolo music at the moment and she's one of the few that are different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by seacoast(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
am I the only one lost here Biko? with due respect who is Teni ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
anochuko01:
na so phyno go spoil her song untop say e wan rap nonsense.

that song woulda been lit with a slower tempo
It couldn't be more lit.. I think you pay more attention to beats than lyrics & finesse

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by sukerefakere(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Gradually Burna Boy is becoming a living legend endorsing others kiss

See 8 Nigerian Celebrities that slayed in yellow
https://okpeke.com/8-nigerian-female-celebs-that-slayed-in-yellow/
na wah oo
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Mariangeles post=74895703] ...then you don't know good music [/quote
Look in the mirror, sis]
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Mariangeles(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
Teni maka ***, finish am abeg
naki

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Hotfreezer: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Well, you're in the negligible minority and you are entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by HallaDaTruth: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
OK GOOD
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Jaqenhghar: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
A case of the blind leading the blind .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by SirLakes: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
seacoast:

Teni is Teni cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Hotfreezer: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
seacoast:

You want us to spoon-fed you.
Is your phone keeping malice with Google?

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by dododawa1: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Minister of adviser Under BUHARI govt.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by modath(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Smartini:
Uyo Meyo! Respect to all those female artistes who dare to stand out from their peers and do something unique, un-feminine ... Asa, Teni, Cynthia Morgan. kiss kiss kiss

I'm always happy anytime I see anyone that likes Cynthia Morgan....I feel bad for here cos she's clearly in the wrong country...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Mariangeles(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Ishilove post=74895765][/quote] Listen to fargin, you'd thank me
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by zicoraads: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
I used to think this Burna Boy doesn't have sense. Now I'm starting to think I was senseless to even think that way.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Last355(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
She should change her size for herself though! Fat is unhealthy!!

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Acemilley(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
teni just get small sense na....
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:
Valerie47:
No you are not.
ffs, if you don't understand the dynamism of pop culture, kindly STFU

python amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by anochuko01(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:

It couldn't be more lit.. I think you pay more attention to beats than lyrics & finesse

python amaka
big lie. I like phyno as an artist....so I'm not being bias here.
I saw a video of when they were recording that song in the studio, so I know what I'm saying.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Teni will reign wella this year again....Overtaking is allowed

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Teni will reign wella this year again....Overtaking is allowed...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Mariangeles(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
naptu2:

I think she's just ok, but I think that the reason that many people rate her highly is that she's a breath of fresh air. Almost everybody else is releasing pangolo music at the moment and she's one of the few that are different.
She's not just "OK"... She's more than OK

I listen to her new song titled uyo meyo, I don't understand most of what she's saying but the song gets me deep .

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by seacoast(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You want us to spoon-fed you.
Is your phone keeping malice with Google?
Hehehe , I think you have never asked for a road in the front of three broad roads.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:
ffs, if you don't understand the dynamism of pop culture, kindly STFU

python amaka
Dont tell me to shut up, you shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by DaV8King(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
akinyele93:
burna boy go don smoke I mudu of eegbo

Na your eegbo abi na your smoke ni?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by lasmile(f): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Makanaki u mean to say

Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks,
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
naptu2:

She is 'just there' She isn't bad, neither is she good. I would pick Asa, Nneka and Beautiful Nubia any day.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by seacoast(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
SirLakes:

Teni is Teni cheesy
wickedness no good... �
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
modath:

I'm always happy anytime I see anyone that likes Cynthia Morgan....I feel bad for here cos she's clearly in the wrong country...
Lol... She could learn from burna boy and put in a bit more mix of naija blend if she must achieve wider acceptance

python amaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.