Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" (49810 Views)

Guys My Life Don't Change / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Boss13: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Is she gay?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by freekick: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na so. I swear i don listen to this song tire like kilode.
Kidaholic:
Stay original bae' We love you like that...

Now Playing: Teni : Uyo Meyo {on repeat}
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by freekick: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Correct.
naptu2:

I think she's just ok, but I think that the reason that many people rate her highly is that she's a breath of fresh air. Almost everybody else is releasing pangolo music at the moment and she's one of the few that are different.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
A case of the blind leading the blind .
#truth
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by femi4: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Smartini:
Uyo Meyo! Respect to all those female artistes who dare to stand out from their peers and do something unique, un-feminine ... Asa, Teni, Cynthia Morgan. kiss kiss kiss
Cynthia Morgan is fake....she changed her sound and now she's ran out of ideas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Godmademan(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
seacoast:
am I the only one lost here Biko? with due respect who is Teni ?
I weak FOR YOUR CASE OOO LELELE....FOR YOUR CASE OOOOOO
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by femi4: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
No you are not. I actually prefer Peruzzi to teni, his song "twisted" is on repeat in my phone.
Peruzzi that cannot sing alone

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by afroxyz: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:
It seems I'm the only one who thinks she's overrated

your cynicism these days is what is overrated

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Alexrayz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Go see her perform on stage then u know why the hype I think the only Nigerian musician dey can breathe such originality again is Mr adekunle gold

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Platony(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
Teni maka ***, finish am abeg
naki wink wink
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Aystarz: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
anochuko01:
na so phyno go spoil her song untop say e wan rap nonsense.

that song woulda been lit with a slower tempo

Some smooth 'MI-flows' woulda killed it!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by femi4: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:
she's not overated....she's good. I already loved Askamaya before I knew she was the one that sang it.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
anochuko01:

big lie. I like phyno as an artist....so I'm not being bias here.
I saw a video of when they were recording that song in the studio, so I know what I'm saying.
exactly. The studio own was litter than the mixed one. Prolly they wanted a danceable tune.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

She is 'just there' She isn't bad, neither is she good. I would pick Asa, Nneka and Beautiful Nubia any day.
teni is very good. Listen to her song "uyo meya"
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by femi4: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
Teni maka ***, finish am abeg
makanaki.....reminds me of Cameroon cyrille Makanaky in Italia 90

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
afroxyz:

your cynicism these days is what is overrated
Suck a lemon, bub. If you don't like my views then waka pass before I do you strong tin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

She is 'just there' She isn't bad, neither is she good. I would pick Asa, Nneka and Beautiful Nubia any day.
I beg of you, plsss shut up.. pls..
You can't look up her definition with a narrower soulful connection. I adore the lists you put up there but do not relegate her if you find it hard to connect to her music, just waka pass, biko.
Nuffin personal o, just saying. Hope u listen.

python amaka

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by naijainstinct: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
anochuko01:
na so phyno go spoil her song untop say e wan rap nonsense.

that song woulda been lit with a slower tempo
your head correct. you just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Aystarz: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
modath:

I'm always happy anytime I see anyone that likes Cynthia Morgan....I feel bad for here cos she's clearly in the wrong country...

German Juice! No matter how low she's sunk, she's still the queen of Dancehall in this land. Mad talent!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

i disagree. She isnt nust there. Take a trip to her insta page then you'll appreciate raw talent.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
vingeophysicist:
teni is very good. Listen to her song "uyo meya"
I listened to one just recently. I don't know the name but it sounded like background noise. You know, all those kinds of music that make up part of the rabble in our environment.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by delivryboy: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
She need to change her body by slimming down, I saw her throwback, she was cute when she was slim. Fat make people ugly.
You have lost your purpose in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Jeffro: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
sorry pls i want ask; this teni is it a man or woman?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:

I beg of you, plsss shut up.. pls..
You can't look up her definition with a narrower soulful connection. I adore the lists you put up there but do not relegate her if you find it hard to connect to her music, just waka pass, biko.
Nuffin personal o, just saying. Hope u listen.

I will relegate anyone or anything I find mediocre.

Our society has lost it's sense of true artistry

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
I see how you keep masturbating at any thread that has to do with Igbo people, even when there is no cause for comparison, you still try so hard to bring tribal bigotry into it. I first saw your comments in lion heart thread where you were busy thrashing the movie as if you have ever produced any movie in your pathetic life, talkmore of the one netflix will buy, go and tell netflix to buy king of boys. Asshole.

For your info, I don't enjoy Peruzzi music cause he is igbo, I enjoy it cause its good and my best Nigerian artiste is Davido, guess what he is Yoruba, away with your tribalism. senseless fool.
why will you waste your reply for that ethnic bigot. But wait oo your best male artist is davido

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4:
Peruzzi that cannot sing alone
grin grin
And dude dey beef teni

python amaka
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Timil: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
...then you don't know good music
Hmmm.. its astonishing how we've made "Wack Music" seem like "Good Music" in this shitthole and in the process we celebrate mediocrity. When we are talking of Good Music in Nigeria only two people (Asa and Brymo) fall in that category.

Give me one verse of Teni's Music that has life, give me one verse of any of the song she has released in her entire career that has a deeper meaning.

Y'all celebrate wack artist when you should be celebrating those with talents, in the last ten years the most talented artist we've produced is Asa and Brymo.

Adekunle Gold has what it takes but he needs to develop his music talent more especially his lyrics.

If we don't start celebrating "Good Music" we will never ever produce a Grammy winner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

I listened to one just recently. I don't know the name but it sounded like background noise. You know, all those kinds of music that make up part of the rabble in our environment.
just look for this song"uyo meya" and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
I see everybody tryna force their shitts on other people’s throat, to each to their own. I for one don’t have a Nigerian song on my phone, no matter how hot the song is I won’t waste my bundle to download it, you can’t come and start forcing me to like the song it’s my choice and I’ve decided not to listen to the Nigerian song.

So let everybody listen to what ever rocks their boat and what ever interests them, don’t force your shitt in their throat.

Not Nice, Never Nice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Nadia Buari Welcomes Fifth Child / Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.