Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" (49776 Views)

Guys My Life Don't Change / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Baroba(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4:
makanaki.....reminds me of Cameroon cyrille Makanaky in Italia 90

Oo boy, see fellow ancestor shocked... Makanaky, kunde, Biyik brothers, Roger Milla, Thomas Nkono.. e.t.c .. The greatest African team of all time..

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by sucess001(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

It's a relief to know that there are still people who recognise REAL music

Not only you. Sadly if u say this...some idiots will come for u

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
vingeophysicist:
why will you waste your reply for that ethnic bigot. But wait oo your best male artist is davido
That guy is just annoying.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Well, you're in the negligible minority and you are entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong.
Define 'wrong' in the context of this thread

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by femi4: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baroba:

Oo boy, see fellow ancestor shocked... Makanaky, kunde, Biyik brothers, Roger Milla, Thomas Nkono.. e.t.c .. The greatest African team of all time..

That was actually my first World cup. Followed majority of the matches on radio grin

The way Nigerians were jubilating then, I thought we were Cameroonians

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
sucess001:

Not only you. Sadly if u say this...some idiots will come for u
People just don't know music any more

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Teni seem like the talk of the town.. does she make the best music? Oh well, i have to go figure myself

Need quick loan? Check below my comment
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:

I beg of you, plsss shut up.. pls..
You can't look up her definition with a narrower soulful connection. I adore the lists you put up there but do not relegate her if you find it hard to connect to her music, just waka pass, biko.
Nuffin personal o, just saying. Hope u listen.

python amaka

Stop telling people to shut up when your opinion is contrary to there's, you can't force teni's music down our throat, I think she is okay, her song "case" is okay, I'm not even feeling the uyo meya. She has a good voice yes, but I'm not feeling her songs that much.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

I will relegate anyone or anything I find mediocre.

Our society has lost it's sense of true artistry
And who told you we lost Teni?..
Your selection of true artistry must be guided by real sense of consciousness and Teni must be included among the fewer numbers.

python amaka
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by seacoast(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Godmademan:
I weak FOR YOUR CASE OOO LELELE....FOR YOUR CASE OOOOOO
big thanks big thanks
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
...then you don't know good music
there is no one definition of good music. Good music is relative to the listener.

Some people think people who don't listen to classical don't know good music and some people would turn their noses up at Teni's style. Just because she is doing a style that is different from the usual brainfart that most people listen to in Nigeria, doesn't mean she is doing good music to some.

Y'all need to stop that mob mentality, "everybody must agree" mindset. Teni is good, but I personally prefer her sister to her.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by EgusiShankly: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
modath:

I'm always happy anytime I see anyone that likes Cynthia Morgan....I feel bad for here cos she's clearly in the wrong country...
C.Morgan have her own problems and Nigeria has nothing to do with it ..she's good though

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
But this boy ugly sha

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
Stop telling people to shut up when your opinion is contrary to there's, you can't force teni's music down our throat, I think she is okay, her song "case" is okay, I'm not even feeling the uyo meya. She has a good voice yes, but I'm not feeling her songs that much.
You can't force a less than a mediocre opinion down our throat as rightly as we are obliged to open up your senses to good brand of music.
For someone whose favourite is davido, I think you should shut up. I don't expect any less

python amaka

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by fuckboys: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
anochuko01:
na so phyno go spoil her song untop say e wan rap nonsense.

that song woulda been lit with a slower tempo
Dr. Dolor owns 'pray', not teni. He featured both teni and phyno on the track undecided
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by iwattpro(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Burna be sounding like a godfather .
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:

You can't force a less than a mediocre opinion down our throat as rightly as we are obliged to open up your senses to good brand of music.
For someone whose favourite is davido, I think you should shut up. I don't expect any less

python amaka
Its my choice, you shove your choice up your arse.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by nkemdi89(f): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
I need their collabo soon.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
vingeophysicist:
just look for this song"uyo meya" and thank me later
I have just listened to it. The song is not bad, neither is it awesome. I've heard better, but It's good.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by naptu2: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

I have just listened to it. The song is not bad, neither is it awesome. I've heard better, but It's good.

Exactly!

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
naptu2:

Exactly!
kiss kiss
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Valerie47:
Its my choice, you shove your choice up your arse.
You're uncouth... Typical

python amaka
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Charmingrascal(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Teni is beautiful in the second pic without the tomboy swag, natural and pretty. Please how old is Teni.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
safarigirl:
there is no one definition of good music. Good music is relative to the listener.

Some people think people who don't listen to classical don't know good music and some people would turn their noses up at Teni's style. Just because she is doing a style that is different from the usual brainfart that most people listen to in Nigeria, doesn't mean she is doing good music to some.

Y'all need to stop that mob mentality, "everybody must agree" mindset. Teni is good, but I personally prefer her sister to her.
Who is her sister?
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by afroxyz: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Suck a lemon, bub. If you don't like my views then waka pass before I do you strong tin
you only just justified what I said
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Austine567(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
unbelievable !its today gloow teni is a she. though she has a guys voice.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ishilove:

you are not easy to please ooo. Your man will really do extra ordinary things to win you over.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
safarigirl:

Chai.. another toadcakes..
Good music is neither a function of style or preference. Sadly, a jaundiced mindset can't decipher a good music.

python amaka

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by tomdon(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
This agberoish bag of rice.

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by PythonAmaka: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
naptu2:

Exactly!
You too.. undecided

python amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online