Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" (49779 Views)

Guys My Life Don't Change / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Horiolah(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:

I don't even know who the fvck Peruzzi is. All these modern day chewing gum noisemakers sef

but you were supporting the supporter of the supportee.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Jephyard(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Teni is better than her sis Niniola. Teni is just good. First time I heard her song askamaya, then fake jersey then I knew she is going to make it in this Music Industry. Love her voice, style too and for the first time I found a female musician in Nigeria that sing pop and her body is not the center of attraction but her talent. She is good. She should not change for anybody except for health reasons. She will go places this year, good business for her.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Horiolah:

but you were supporting the supporter of the supportee.
When did I do that?
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Ginalex(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
safarigirl:
not all music has lyrics, so, you will say music is not good because there are no lyrics in them?

Sweet melody is also subjective. Good music is anything that can raise your spirits or calm you, it is anything that can make you laugh or cry, anything that can control your emotions. That is good music, lyrics or not, good lyrics or bad lyrics.....but once again, I tell you, just because Nigerans are used to listening to trash, they think anything that sounds slightly better is good music..

Go to South Africa and ask them if they think there is anything good about "cuz my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke, but we go dey okay"or even remotely intelligent, is it "I go go Oshodi, for your case, I go slap agbero for your case, I go call MC Oluomo, I go report all of them" does that sound reasonable to you? Is that what you call good music with good lyrics?

I repeat, Niniola is a better artiste than Teni. Johnny Drille, Simi, they are better than her, but it is all subjective. Some people can listen to somebody screaming and that is good music to them, if you hear metallic rock, I wonder what you would call it grin
So in your opinion, the opinions of South Africans about Nigerian music are now a standard to measure good music...

Nigerians "no know" good music but South Africans do... Hanty, how did you make your findings? SMH...

See mentality... South Africa = Foreign = high standards... Kai... I weak cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by olamy7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:

It's a relief to know that there are still people who recognise REAL music
Abegie Jaree...if u can't produce one, then it's better u don't boast
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Horiolah(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:
When did I do that?
the other lady, too lazy to check her moniker..
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ginalex:
So in your opinion, the opinions of South Africans about Nigerian music are now a standard to measure good music...

Nigerians "no know" good music but South Africans do... Hanty, how did you make your findings? SMH...

See mentality... South Africa = Foreign = high standards... Kai... I weak cry cry cry
using South Africans is an example.

I could have used Ghana, USA, Japan or any other foreign country. The fact that you lost the entire plot to focus on the example, says a lot.

After all, Nigerians walk around thinking they are the sole custodians of good music in Africa, but according to the Grammys, they aren't.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
safarigirl:

I could have used Ghana, USA, Japan or any other foreign country. The fact that you lost the entire plot to focus on the example, says a lot.

After all, Nigerians walk around thinking they are the sole custodians of good music in Africa, but according to the Grammys, they aren't.
One advice I would give you is to always DO YOU, BE YOU, BE AUTHENTIC!

It does not matter who likes or don't acknowledge what you do, as long as you're true to yourself, that is all that matters...if they like it, they like it.
If they don't, they don't .

YOU ARE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU !
GIVE THE BEST YOU YOU ARE MEANT TO BE...IT IS UNIQUE!
NOBODY CAN DO OR BE YOU BETTER THAN YOU!
YOU DON'T NEED ACCREDITATION FROM ANYONE OR COUNTRY !

Is Simi good ?? Yes
Do the Grammys think she's good enough to nominate her?? No
Do we care ?? No
So...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by kenigwe18: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by weares4lent: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2019
rahazaqa:
No background noise in Askamaya, something must be wrong with your phone speaker or you downloaded from all these crap,py music site. You can get a better phone or download from site like naijaloaded, notjust ok and co.

Why are you calling Naptu2?

You can also download songs and watch music videos from www.weares4lent.com. We also cover the latest news in Naija music. We are a proper music site. Check us out.
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by rapboss(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Another argument... Una no dey tire?

Simi is predictable, Teni isn't..

python amaka
??
How?
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by rapboss(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
PythonAmaka:
Another argument... Una no dey tire?
Simi is predictable, Teni isn't..

python amaka
Which one is python amaka And how is Simi predictable And Teni unpredictable!!!
Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by rapboss(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
anochuko01:

teni needs nobody for her music to ''blow''!!! especially a rapper like phyno. MI woulda done justice to that song. even reminisce or lord of ajasa.
BTW, 98% of people that have quoted me agree with what I said. So we know who the olodo is.
I bet you, MI and whosoever can't beat Phyno when it comes to music!!!
Phyno is always the Play Maker!!!
He kills every beat!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" by sirpekun: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Singer, Simi replies follower who said “marry me or I die”. Check out https:///2GhvLSC to read more

rapboss:

??
How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.