Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account (23997 Views)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Ovamboland:

And fairness in your opinion is to stop the government from prosecuting apprehended rapist, kidnappers, armed robbers because many in that category are still at large?
Honestly your sense of fairness only kicks in when politics is involved, and you think that makes you trust worthy?

Even if Yussuf the president's son were to be accused of robbery or rape, and his father shields him from prosecution can you in all honesty campaign that all robbers and rapist caught henceforth must be let go until the president tries his son? And to hell with all the victim of robbery and rape?

It because you don't see the CJN'S infraction as a breach of trust against ordinary citizens, represented by our laws that must be investigated and tried. You see it only as a breach against Buhari, therefore it must be acceptable.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands, the Government wants to go after Corrupt PDP and Government Officials, then you must clean up your house if not read my first comments, anarchy sets in, lawlessness comes in, your example is so low of you, and what that tells me is that APC corrupt politicians should be allowed to go free, instead of you to stand and ensure that everyone involved in stealing from the nation is made to pay the price, you are here telling me of Yusuf committing a crime and being shielded then something is wrong with the Government, that is why PMB must Go, why would he be shielding criminals and you want others to be arrested
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Ovamboland:

Quite easily predictable, the two APC members in jail will never count.
Oh they just discovered he didn't declare his assets, and he admitted to it. How does not trying the CJN's case make the anti corruption war more effective?
If the CJN escapes punishment, how does that help you? How does it help the judiciary, civil service, kids watching and learning how we do things.
What will be reference point if PDP comes back, that public officers were free not declare their assets correctly, and some in future argue like you that PDP government must not prosecute crimes?

I am not against the CJN being investigated, but ask yourself what happened before he came into office, the government agencies ought to have found all this out then, they ought to have investigated his salaries, why now, they should wait until after the elections to do if they are really sincere.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by ogbonti: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Almaiga:

Untill then, STFU!!!

Ignoramus. .... thank God, I will only shut up until May 29, but you will surely d ie with your Lord and savior Buhari after May 29. Get ready to be nailed to the cross along side your fake and corrupt messiah Buhari! Uhun dan nó gba bē !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Almaiga: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Ignoramus. .... thank God, I will only shut up until May 29, but you will surely d ie with your Lord and savior Buhari after May 29. Get ready to be nailed to the cross along side your fake and corrupt messiah Buhari! Uhun dan nó gba bē !!!

Kikikikikikiki,.e pain this man well. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Almaiga:

Kikikikikikiki,.e pain this man well. grin grin

hhahahaahah, e dey pain me since say all my petition against TINUBU and AMAECHI was not attended to BY your fake anti-corruption president, yes... BUHARI matter dey pain me, but I am ATIKULATED grin grin grin grin grin and Buhari your messiah will die in prison, get ready to wear black and black, that na if you no die with am grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
gare:

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands, the Government wants to go after Corrupt PDP and Government Officials, then you must clean up your house if not read my first comments, anarchy sets in, lawlessness comes in, your example is so low of you, and what that tells me is that APC corrupt politicians should be allowed to go free, instead of you to stand and ensure that everyone involved in stealing from the nation is made to pay the price, you are here telling me of Yusuf committing a crime and being shielded then something is wrong with the Government, that is why PMB must Go, why would he be shielding criminals and you want others to be arrested

After realizing the absurdity of your position that the CJN should be left alone until all other accused you don't like are tried, you still lacked the candour to say the truth as it is?
How does shielding any accused advance the course of justice as want to make us believe you're passionate about? Does that passion have only partisan colours?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
gare:

I am not against the CJN being investigated, but ask yourself what happened before he came into office, the government agencies ought to have found all this out then, they ought to have investigated his salaries, why now, they should wait until after the elections to do if they are really sincere.

Assume he was deliberately left alone or an oversight occurred, does any of these two scenarios mean he's innocent of the charges?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ovamboland:

After realizing the absurdity of your position that the CJN should be left alone until all other accused you don't like are tried, you still lacked the candour to say the truth as it is?
How does shielding any accused advance the course of justice as want to make us believe you're passionate about? Does that passion have only partisan colours?

Left alone? No, my position is why now
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ovamboland:

Assume he was deliberately left alone or an oversight occurred, does any of these two scenarios mean he's innocent of the charges?

I find that very hard to believe
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
gare:

Left alone? No, my position is why now

Is there a statute of limitations on periods when Infractions or misconducts should not be attended to?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
gare:

I find that very hard to believe

This has nothing to do with your beliefs, it's either of the two scenarios, and neither makes the CJN innocent. If there's a case he should be tried following due process. It's immaterial whether some criminals are yet to be apprehended, where he comes from, there's oil in his village, or elections are around the corner.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by obstead200(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ovamboland:

When the CJN gets to court, his Iegal team is free to bring up the case of Ganduje, Babachair, Omisore as a defense and basis to dismiss the case against him. But they surely can't be as daft.
u are the daft one bro!
Who told u that the case of ganduje and co should be used as an excuse to free the CJN?
We are only saying they shud all face the same trial. If they are guilty, they shud all face the music.
What is it with u guys and common sense? Una dey fight?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by GetMeRight: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoggen.

grin grin grin A judge in his own case! Politics of tribalism, what have you turned Nigerians into?

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Oju4190: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Dreamer!!! The CJN is much more powerful than the vice president.The APC have bitten much more thsn they can chew.You will know in few weeks to come.Like Saraki Onnoggen will surely complete his tenure.
just to remind u that onnoghen the corrupt judge had been suspended

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag / Soldiers Grumble Over Unpaid July Salaries, Knock Buhari / APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.