Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account (23994 Views)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Tomide007: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
klap4gbens:
What Of The Corrupt Officials In This Government, Like Maina, Babachir Lawal, Obono-obla, Ganduje, Osinbajo And Others. When Will They Be Investigated And Tried. Your Grammar Has Not Answered This Question. We Too Went To School.
Is maina still in this government? Was babachir lawal the number 5 or 6 man in Nigeria not fired for given a contract to a company in which he is a major shareholder in? Can ganduje be tried? Even if ganduje commits murder he has immunity. That osinbajo's name that you added is even the most annoying, osinbajo was accused of approving money for Nema without recourse to the National Assembly, this same National Assembly headed by opposition came out to say that they made a mistake...as for the obono obla that one is something I can agree with you on, and the fact that babachir lawal should be tried but I also believe in fighting corruption whichever way at least let's reduce it and make Nigeria better ...God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by SpearHead: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

I do not deny that corruption is universal and not respective of parties. In fact, the mere leadership of the country by the APC, presupposes that most of the corruption that would have existed from 2015 to now, will be attributed to APC members.

I have continually given knocks to the president over the corruption within his own presidency, especially the SGF David Babachir issue. If he merited a lazily and reluctantly made sack, he certainly has a case to answer.

As for the partisan hack who engaged me in this debate, I have brought a reminder of the very 1st corruption arrest made by this regime on Dasuki, and how the PDP which he belonged to and committed financial crimes for, resisted his lawful arrest and continue to criticized such a patriotic action by the then newly inaugurated APC government.

Or were the PDP expecting the new federal government to arrest its own party members who were not seated at the table of corruption that lasted 16yrs? If the Buhari federal government wanted to recoup stolen federal funds, were such funds expected to be found outside of PDP that had been the only party in federal power?

Now to the matter of non political public servants and professional technocrats, of what business of PDP is it that they are being lawfully investigated and prosecuted for crimes, especially when such characters are even members of the law system of the country?

Why is the PDP so antagonistic to every corruption case, be it of a political person or a non political person? It is almost as if PDP needs corruption to remain in Nigeria, else the party will be an endangered specie as it cannot survive without its oxygenated corruption.

Is that the same shameless party that wasted our development for 16yrs, that now want to return to power to enrich their jolly friends?
I won't spend my precious time to engage u cos I understand that no one defends APC without looking stupid. Just one word for this pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by ogbonti: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Almaiga:
Buhari is doing the needful, cleaning Nigeria from Corruption.

and he refuses to clean Nigeria of BABACHIR, TINUBU, AMAECHI, GANDUJE etc? interesting!!!!
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Chill2: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
You STFU!! Stop confusing illiterates like yourself. You don't even know what the law says, the matter can be referred to NJC when there is a professional misconduct. Non declaration of asset is not a crime that was committed during the course of discharging his professional duties. Just like MDCN who has the responsibility to try the professional misconduct of doctors. The NJC is not a court of law.
The man in question didn't declare his asset as a public officer and the CCT has d mandate to try him. After February 16, you will hide your face in shame. Am not partisan but it annoys me when PDP always defend corruption. I will be very happy if they insist workers should be well paid or scream when the ordinary man in the street is harassed. It's obvious your members are hungry and might not survive another 4years if they don't return to power. Am certain your party doesn't mean well for this country.
PaChukwudi44:

Bros STFU!!!! We must follow the rule of law in the fight against corruption.The law says no judicial officer can be prosecuted without recourse to the NJC.If you think you have a smoking gun against the CJN then take it to the NJC or STFU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Almaiga: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogbonti:

and he refuses to clean Nigeria of BABACHIR, TINUBU, AMAECHI, GANDUJE etc? interesting!!!!

EFCC are already investigating Babachir. Ganduje is a sitting Governor who enjoys immunity. Tinubu and Amaechi have no petition written against them. If you feel they are Corrupt, write a petition against them with proof to the EFCC.

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by itu404(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Why do you care to tell me about your lie that I put in bold?

Only a childish clown will engage someone in a debate and then gets a rejoinder which she then replies to that she did not read, but still had time to detail her own opinion in that reply.

If you did not read my epistle, then on what basis is your own lengthy reply?

From experience, I have learnt that the sections of the opinion that cannot be refuted is the part claimed not to have been read by the liar.

I insist that we leave politically unaffiliated public officers to face the law, especially when they themselves are people of the law that they impose on others.

The very first corruption arrest made by the Buhari regime was Dasuki who was operating an ATM that did not require a card pin code, and stocked with security funds. He was authorised to disburse security funds by a President who was shamelessly eulogized as a blessed ATM of public funds. Jonathan will collect banks account details from the likes of Olisa Metuh and Tony Anenih, while those ones would suddenly find same bank accounts credited by the ONSA with the quoted sum they gave the corruption imbued ineffectual buffoon.

And we all remember how your type who can never be objective or patriotic, rose to the defence of such a criminal because of his affiliation to PDP and the sacked President Jonathan.

Or who was in federal power before APC came on board, so which party did you expect such presidency and federal government officials to belong to? So is there any surprise that a new federal government planning to tackle corruption will arrest criminals from the outgoing regime that stole without any regard to the paper trail they were leaving behind?

You all simply refused to have the man face the law because he was a PDP member, despite the concrete evidences. And now you dare to talk about taking sides? Despite his theatrics and support by a shameless PDP who provided him the support and authority to commit the crimes that he did, he has found his match in Buhari who will never let him escape justice.

I know that Dasuki is hoping his employers, the PDP, will return to power to free him, hence the deliberate stalling of his trial. Unfortunately for him, it will be a futile hope, and he will get the justice that he deserves.
With sound and sane minds like you, logging out will always be with a smile and not the usual frustration and a sign of hopelessness. thanks a;ot

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by writeprof(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
To blazes with that quotasystem almajiri AGF called Malami....

Where was this idiot when gandollar was pocketing wads of dollars smiling like a roasted goat??....

Who ordered for your own probe when you and mr. lifeless conspired to bring in the pension thief Maina who still remain elusive till today??.....

Who ordered for your own probe when you purportedly paid 17 millions dollars to 2 Nigerian lawyers from Abacha loot for a job already paid for and completed by another lawyer....

How come we are now consuming 55 millions liters of fuel per day up from 30 millions liters of fuel during GEJ despite the crunching poverty brought by that demented sahelian beast masquerading as president even as he boldly claimed subsidy to be a fraud??....Just last year alone over a trillion naira was paid for that same subsidy while PMS is been sold for 145 naira.....That is a mind boggling heist of close to 500 billion naira from NNPC just last year alone!!...

Who is the overnight billion Mr. Ibrahim from Katsina building the refinery in Katsina??....How is Isa Funtua and Mamman Daura now owners of Etisalat and keystone bank??

I can go on and on.....But i can boldly tell you and the lifeless ghost we have as president that the CJN IS GOING NO WHERE!! ...If you like you can probe from here down to Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia..... YOUR END HAS COME AND YOU WILL ALL FOLLOW THE PRINCE OF HELL CALLED BUHARI BACK TO ABYSS WHERE HE WAS COMMISSIONED FROM IN 2015....THUNDER FIRE UNA AND ALL THE ALMAJIRI SUPPORTERS DEM...

Can this country ever become ONE UNITED nation?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ivoryd1: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
gare:

You should be ashamed of yourself too, how many times have campaigned for other corrupted government officials with jets to be investigated, former governors with their salaries can not afford to own a jet but we see most of them with jets.

If they're serious about this fight against corruption everyone should be investigated not selective, the reasons why people like the CJN still have a lot of support is why now, before his appointment they normally carry out checks on them how come all this was not discovered then.

They can't take Nigerians for fools, I if they want this country to move then the right thing should be done. Don't come here and praise one side and curse the other side

So when is the right time according to your thesis....there isn't perfect timing to Investigation so far there is suspicion and evidence......so because its election time, everything about probe or investigation should be halted huhn, yet you guys will be calling your president dullard.....and you said 'everyone should be investigated'....how possible can d@ be, you self reason am na, when they are not God....let them probe those they can , when they leave another govt will probe them too thats way it works.....moreover, why crying more than the bereaved, are you and the cjn sharing the 'loot'.....cuz I dont understand your aggression
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by ogbonti: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Almaiga:

EFCC are already investigating Babachir. Ganduje is a sitting Governor who enjoys immunity. Tinubu and Amaechi have no petition written against them. If you feel they are Corrupt, write a petition against them with proof to the EFCC.

and what is Buahri's proof against Onnoghen to prosecute him of corruption? let him use that same proof template to prosecute Tinubu?

Onnoghen earns N9m a year, so he cant have N250m cash in a bank account overseas... VERY GOOD

ALSO, Tinubu NEVER earned more than N200 miliion as salary for 8 years as Governor of Lagos State including all his pensions and perks since he left office in 2007... So, Mr. Sabi Sabi, how come Tinubu owns 4 Gulf stream jets, each costing at least $35m which is N12.5 Billion ---all 4 costing at least N50 Billion that is just the jets alone ooooo, (which is in Lagos Airport -- so this is not junk news!!!) we are not even talking of his landed properties and buildings scattered all over Lagos State.. So who is worse between TINUBU and ONNOGHEN?

I ask again.... WHAT PRODUCT DID TINUBU INVENT in the world economy to becomes this rich ? Did he invent anything like Steve Jobs of Apple? Jeff Bezoz of Amazon or Bill Gates of Microsoft

If you cant honestly answer these questions, then S T F U !!!
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by DerrickzB: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yyeske:
Ganduje cannot be investigated by the federal government for now, he has immunity from investigation. Tell the court that gave a ruling that the Kano state house of assembly not to investigate the bribery case against him to do the needful so that the house can investigate and finally impeach him so that he can be tried.

And wat did d law say about a serving CJN when accuser of corrupt practices
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by integrity16(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogbonti:

[/b]

and what is Buahri's proof against Onnoghen to prosecute him of corruption? let him use that same proof template to prosecute Tinubu?

Onnoghen earns N9m a year, so he cant have N250m cash in a bank account overseas... VERY GOOD

ALSO, Tinubu NEVER earned more than N200 miliion as salary for 8 years as Governor of Lagos State including all his pensions and perks since he left office in 2007... So, Mr. Sabi Sabi, how come Tinubu owns 4 Gulf stream jets, each costing at least $35m which is N12.5 Billion ---all 4 costing at least N50 Billion that is just the jets alone ooooo, (which is in Lagos Airport -- so this is not junk news!!!) we are not even talking of his landed properties and buildings scattered all over Lagos State.. So who is worse between TINUBU and ONNOGHEN?

I ask again.... WHAT PRODUCT DID TINUBU INVENT in the world economy to becomes this rich ? Did he invent anything like Steve Jobs of Apple? Jeff Bezoz of Amazon or Bill Gates of Microsoft

Why didn't PDP arrest Tinubu and prosecute him during their 16 year rule? I mean his corruption didn't start today. Did it?

Obasanjo had the chance to arrest and prosecute him on top of seizure of Lagos State Federal Allocation, but didnt .

Corruption fight must start anywhere so if it is your turn today then you have to face the music.

If PDP reclaim power come next month, let them prosecute the opposition, the masses would be the biggest winners as regards fight against corruption.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
This is very commendable.

Every public servant would soon learn to eschew corruption and bribe collection.

The CJN and his defenders should be ashamed of themselves.

As for the legal cult that consist of the judiciary and the NBA, all Nigerians can now see that those who are of the law, have no single regard for it. Yet they daily make a living by imposing the law on others.

What manner of national legal system will have both the NBA president and the CJN embroiled in allegations of corruption at the same time?

Corruption! How mighty art thee?
you can speak like a saint condemning the CJN but I tell you when a probe becomes selective and with kin interest like never before, I always smell a rat....this government is stinky corrupt but they always look away when it is their own
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by aghogho62: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Its Like This Government Want To Turn This Country To Something Else. The War They Are Fighting In The North Is Not Enough For Them, IF They Are Cowing Other Region, They Should Not Come To Niger Delta, We Stand By Ourself And We Dont Betray Each Other. All We Need For Now Is Restructuring To Start With.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Almaiga: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogbonti:

[/b]

I.will only address your first paragraph. The CJN has already admitted that, he forgot to declare his Assets. That is already a violation of the code of conduct.

As for the other trash you wrote, if you can not write a petition to the EFCC with PROOFS on your allegations against Tinubu and Amaechi. Just STFU!!!

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
gare:
[s][/s]

I still will not read your sermon this morning, because you are very partial which is not good for the growth of this country you talk only about those in PDP that stole, what about the ones that stole and are still stealing in APC and the ones that stole in PDP that moved to APC.

Are you telling me they should not be sent to jail as we wish for those in PDP

I think you're the partial one here who has decided not to see anything good in whatever the government does. Even if it prosecutes and jails any member of it's party your type will say it's only because they fell out of favor or they challenged the powers that be.
If they open probe on specific heist such as arms deal of years past, any sensible person will know that the then ruling party will not call members of the opposition party to come and disburse security funds. Mostly ruling party members, PDP, will be involved in sharing. But your types will say if the government is not able to open the deals done by Lord Lugard or Tafawa Balewa, then they should not prosecute the deals of the last few years.

If you're sincere, you will never say anyone indicted, whether you love him or hate him, from your region or religion, should be left in office because someone is yet to be indicted or convicted.

If you really love the country, you will insist the government pressed on with the charges on the CJN until he is cleared or convicted while not forgetting those who are ruling party members whose cases is not making good progress.

If the two former governors recently jailed after crossing to the ruling party are mentioned, you will find excuses why it doesn't count. The fact their trial took 11 years should tell any reasonable person that our judicial system is terribly broken, and the cases opened in the last three years might drag for as long if nothing is done. But for you lack of conviction is sweet to your ears, as it allows you say the government war against corruption has failed. Truth is your types hopes it never succeeds whether against PDP or APC members.

Your stance exposes your intentions is never to make the country a better and cleaner society but to protect the people you have affiliation with or to completely stop any kind of anti corruption fight where all can do as they wished.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lush100:

sir, in the same vein, there is a process to follow in prosecuting the CJN.

just saying.

the laws of this country is truly messed up

u can imagine we have corrupt people with cases to answer and they are using the law to protect themselves.

this is my main problem

So if there's a law in place what's all the noise about? Let the law take it's course, let the CJN use the law court to prove why he should not be tried. That's what you and I would do, why should it be different for the CJN? Why will state governments make statements, even militant, if our psyche is not messed up?

Is the CJN admitting that the legal system over which he presides cannot protect him from false prosection? Then what is he doing or has done about it that he should need ethnic jingoist and militants to advocate on his behalf?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Until the appeal court judgment is set aside.It remains the law.If you want to know the section of the law kindly refer to the full judgment.

No lower court can disregard this judgment unless it is set aside by the supreme court.That is the position of the law.

Not true sir, a new case is a challenge to an existing decision. If it can be argued that a previous decision is faulty or unconstitutional, it can be upturned with a new decision if canvassed as a defense.
Otherwise the Dred Scott decision would have stopped forever American blacks from approaching the supreme courts for broader civil rights. The law would have consigned blacks to standing up for whites to sit down in a public bus forever. They were subsisting laws and were challenged in court by fresh cases not necessarily by appeals.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Have u heard of private practice before or u think everyone must depend on their salaries?

Why is the Fg only bent on probing the opposition and at this crucial time. They didn’t probe those who bought houses in Dubai way above their salary accounts. Useless Elements.

So the CJN is now opposition?
Did Buhari also ask him to forget or not disclose where he hid his biggest savings?

You are celebrating a member of the supreme Court and later CJN engaging in private practice for payment, what does the civil service rules say about that? That's enough if he claims that to lose his appointment and go to jail. You people are just too comfortable with corruption yet you be shouting China this and that, but can't deal with corruption like them.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ovamboland:

So the CJN is now opposition?
Did Buhari also ask him to forget or not disclose where he hid his biggest savings?

I shud be asking u. Anybody that is not in ur camp is automatically opposition. Why didn’t u probe and prosecute those close to the president living above their salary accounts?? And now u wana probe yet asking who is opposition? Then treat everyone with same hand.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by awuf2008: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Probe or no probe, present CJN will be in his position during and after election, will even oversee or delegate judges to handle electoral cases. Shame to FG.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
Ovamboland:

I think you're the partial one here who has decided not to see anything good in whatever the government does. Even if it prosecutes and jails any member of it's party your type will say it's only because they fell out of favor or they challenged the powers that be.
If they open probe on specific heist such as arms deal of years past, any sensible person will know that the then ruling party will not call members of the opposition party to come and disburse security funds. Mostly ruling party members, PDP, will be involved in sharing. But your types will say if the government is not able to open the deals done by Lord Lugard or Tafawa Balewa, then they should not prosecute the deals of the last few years.

If you're sincere, you will never say anyone indicted, whether you love him or hate him, from your region or religion, should be left in office because someone is yet to be indicted or convicted.

If you really love the country, you will insist the government pressed on with the charges on the CJN until he is cleared or convicted while not forgetting those who are ruling party members whose cases is not making good progress.

If the two former governors recently jailed after crossing to the ruling party are mentioned, you will find excuses why it doesn't count. The fact their trial took 11 years should tell any reasonable person that our judicial system is terribly broken, and the cases opened in the last three years might drag for as long if nothing is done. But for you lack of conviction is sweet to your ears, as it allows you say the government war against corruption has failed. Truth is your types hopes it never succeeds whether against PDP or APC members.

Your stance exposes your intentions is never to make the country a better and cleaner society but to protect the people you have affiliation with or to completely stop any kind of anti corruption fight where all can do as they wished.
[/s]

But none of its members have being jailed yet, they set an example, charity begins at home, my dear those two governors had a running case before they crossed over to APC their case was already in court with overwhelming evidence, so lets stop this people like you are part of the problem of this country there should be fairness and equity, when you lack both anarchy sets in, If the CJN has question to answer,first the start with who checked him out when he was about to be made CJN , why one month to elections, friends of the President now found out that he did not declare his assets.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by gare(f): 2:55am On Jan 21, 2019
For your information my type stand for Fairness and equity, I am not blind like you guys maybe for personal gain, I am not paid to peddle lies, APC government took of a very bad foundation, started badly even with the support it got for a lot of Nigerians, you will not tell me you are not aware of all the scandal that rocked this government and to you they seem OK, but you are very wrong, be it PDP or APC there should be no sacred cow, but when the APC have decided to turn a blind eye towards the millions of Corrupt politicians in its party and decide to go after that of the PDP, you want people to be quiet.

For your information people shout not because they support what the Politicians have done, but because the whole system lacks fairness, I was waiting for you to make references to the former SFG, Adeosun, Maina and many more that served and still serving under this government but instead you are talking of two PDP former Governors that had a case while in PDP, decamped to APC.

Not until we all have one voice and ensure whoever is corrupt is made to pay for, then people like you should your face in shame and never speak again
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by ogbonti: 4:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Almaiga:

I.will only address your first paragraph. The CJN has already admitted that, he forgot to declare his Assets. That is already a violation of the code of conduct.

As for the other trash you wrote, if you can not write a petition to the EFCC with PROOFS on your allegations against Tinubu and Amaechi. Just STFU!!!

Oh yes, I will STFU because my petitions against Tinubu, Amaechi, and co.... has been swept under the carpet by your Lord and savior Mohammadu Buhari, BUT once he is defeated, You will have no option but STFU bigly..... when your Lord and Savior Buhari and his disciples are locked up with the keys thrown into the Lagoon.... this same Judiciary he is tormenting and abusing today will gladly lock him away forever, go mark my words!

What Babangida did to him in 1985 will be a child's play!
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2019
ejibaba:
How did they come about the claim that the transactions are proceeds of crime?? So it's a crime to do business with my salary account?? I use my salary account for all sorts of transactions na.... Is it a crime to use your salary account for other transactions??

Don't boil your blood, all the CJN needs to do is show the additional cash flow is from legitimate business and earnings according to extant civil service rules. He should be proud to show in public how worthy of his position he is and those who truly love him will encourage him to open up his finances not hide behind technicalities, politicians and militants.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2019
obstead200:
listen up, u imbe.cile!
No one is saying that the CJN shud not be tried in accordance with all extant laws. All we are saying is that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
As we are talking about the CJN, let's talk about Maina, gandollars, babachir, malami himself, mamman Daura and so on. Let's investigate and prosecute all public officers, past and present, whether APC or PDP, with the smallest whiff of corruption found on them. The investigation shud not be limited to a strategic selected few.

When the CJN gets to court, his Iegal team is free to bring up the case of Ganduje, Babachair, Omisore as a defense and basis to dismiss the case against him. But they surely can't be as daft.
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2019
SpearHead:

I won't spend my precious time to engage u cos I understand that no one defends APC without looking stupid. Just one word for this pics

So in a nutshell PDP is full of looters and they want to come back to rescue Nigeria?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2019
ogbonti:

[/b]

So therefore if the CJN commits murder, rape or collects bribe, it's not a crime?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2019
gare:
[s][/s]

But none of its members have being jailed yet, they set an example, charity begins at home, my dear those two governors had a running case before they crossed over to APC their case was already in court with overwhelming evidence, so lets stop this people like you are part of the problem of this country there should be fairness and equity, when you lack both anarchy sets in, If the CJN has question to answer,first the start with who checked him out when he was about to be made CJN , why one month to elections, friends of the President now found out that he did not declare his assets.

Quite easily predictable, the two APC members in jail will never count.
Oh they just discovered he didn't declare his assets, and he admitted to it. How does not trying the CJN's case make the anti corruption war more effective?
If the CJN escapes punishment, how does that help you? How does it help the judiciary, civil service, kids watching and learning how we do things.
What will be reference point if PDP comes back, that public officers were free not declare their assets correctly, and some in future argue like you that PDP government must not prosecute crimes?
Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Almaiga: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Oh yes, I will STFU because my petitions against Tinubu, Amaechi, and co.... has been swept under the carpet by your Lord and savior Mohammadu Buhari, BUT once he is defeated, You will have no option but STFU bigly..... when your Lord and Savior Buhari and his disciples are locked up with the keys thrown into the Lagoon.... this same Judiciary he is tormenting and abusing today will gladly lock him away forever, go mark my words!

What Babangida did to him in 1985 will be a child's play!

Untill then, STFU!!!

Re: FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account by Ovamboland(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
gare:
For your information my type stand for Fairness and equity, I am not blind like you guys maybe for personal gain, I am not paid to peddle lies, APC government took of a very bad foundation, started badly even with the support it got for a lot of Nigerians, you will not tell me you are not aware of all the scandal that rocked this government and to you they seem OK, but you are very wrong, be it PDP or APC there should be no sacred cow, but when the APC have decided to turn a blind eye towards the millions of Corrupt politicians in its party and decide to go after that of the PDP, you want people to be quiet.

For your information people shout not because they support what the Politicians have done, but because the whole system lacks fairness, I was waiting for you to make references to the former SFG, Adeosun, Maina and many more that served and still serving under this government but instead you are talking of two PDP former Governors that had a case while in PDP, decamped to APC.

Not until we all have one voice and ensure whoever is corrupt is made to pay for, then people like you should your face in shame and never speak again

And fairness in your opinion is to stop the government from prosecuting apprehended rapist, kidnappers, armed robbers because many in that category are still at large?
Honestly your sense of fairness only kicks in when politics is involved, and you think that makes you trust worthy?

Even if Yussuf the president's son were to be accused of robbery or rape, and his father sheilds him from prosecution can you in all honesty campaign that all robbers and rapist caught henceforth must be let go until the president tries his son? And to hell with all the victim of robbery and rape?

It because you don't see the CJN'S infraction as a breach of trust against ordinary citizens, represented by our laws that must be investigated and tried. You see it only as a breach against Buhari, therefore it must be acceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP / BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show / Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.