Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (76776 Views)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by atakamus: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo should be ashamed of himself. I wonder if anyone is still taking this old man that mean no good for Nigeria serious.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by 042rebel: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
It seems Buhari will win the election. This one OBJ is already panicking.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by deomelo: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
ogatboy:

I agree but Buhari is an uneducated tribal bigot
[/s]

According to Igbos of course.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Shikini: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:
This is the absolute truth without Bias. Justice must not be served only, but must SEEN to be served.

How can Amina Zakari still occupy that position for a 2weeks event? It's because something is needed.

How can a CJN be hastened to recuse his seat, in a hurried trial, without giving him time to present his defense?

In the letter by Agyaha, he said because of the charge the CJN CAN'T be allowed to continue till after the election, so there is a timeline for judgements now, cajoling the court, but in Gandujes case, it's allowed to crawl and participate in sewing election; even revoking the victims contract.

I pledge to Nigeria my country.

It's all about my country

Let's think please.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by OLAOMOPOOCUBE(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
I think this Obasanjo needs House Arrest.

He spoke as if he was not power drunk in his time. If not for God's intervention and international bodies, this greedy Obasanjo would have turned himself to Mugabe of Zimbabwe that spent 27yrs as president.

Statements like these should have come from other past presidents or head of state, even Jonathan still has better reputation than this useless Agbada Money Robber called Obasanjo.

I know Obasanjo said these to book newspaper pages this week.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by harbeebtech(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo knows most of the things some of us don’t know, he sees what most of us don’t see. If you have ears, listen. Nigeria is currently on the edges. Only prayers can’t save Nigeria. Where are the patriots? This is call to action. Buhari is destroying Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
fk001:
OBJ is now inconsequential in Southwest politics.

After this year election Tinubu will retire him permanently in Nigerian politics.

Any elder statesman that talk with both side of his mouth will lost his relevance on daily basis.
you're right. Obj may not mean anything to us in the south west but he does all over the country and of course in the entire world. A prophet isn't popular in his country. He's a respected man globally. He played a great role in restoring buhari's USA and UK visa after he was banned for his stance on religion and ethnicity in Nigeria. That's what accorded him the opportunity of visiting the Chatham house in the UK shortly before election in 2015. Now, he's done it again on atiku, the next president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

According to Igbos of course.,

I agree because you cannot argue with someone that is not educated. He won't understand à thing so he keeps y sont the same line
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by emmirich11(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=NobleAngell post=74947466]And who says Atiku is better? We need to kick Buhari back to Daura and Atiku back to Jada.

Buhari is not the best candidate but i'd rather vote him than Atiku and his gang of thieves. we know its either Buhari or Atiku so i better give Buhari my vote

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
tracychelsea13:
Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
==============================
==================================
2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".
2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".
2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".
2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "
2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".
2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".
2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".
2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".
2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".
2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".
2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".
2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".
2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".
2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".
2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".
2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".
2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".
What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?
All na story. The atiku's only offence was because he stopped him from achieving his 3rd term agenda. Period.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by IgboTyphoon: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thank you Baba Obasanjo
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Casmario2019: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Its obvious that Oga presido wants to influence the election and we must not allow that to happen.

In exception of selfishness and foolishness I see no reason why any rational Nigerian should support Buhari.

However, Obasanjo was never a Saint during his regime and shouldn't sound like one.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollah2:

But they can vote for Atiku after reading what this same Obasanjo wrote about him in his own book right?
Yes because we knew why he did so. Obasanjo did so because atiku stopped him from his 3rd term bid. We will vote atiku. A ti gbon
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by wakes: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ok
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Thormiwah(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is just another idiot looking to steal power again, Obasanjo is supporting a very good criminal he himself confirmed to us? Am not understanding, he OBJ not mad?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
smirn:

The bastar monkey should allow Nigerians to decide. God punish OBJ.
what a pity. See somebody abusing an elserstatesman. How much would they give you should atiku or buhari win? Pray for God's forgiveness. It's not good to be abusing an elderly man, regardless of your grouse . God detests it
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Luckylife:

We are bringing serious is about our dear country this over grown babe elephant is making jokes of Nigerians. If OBJ stole any money why is your god Buhari the acclaimed fighter of corruption still have not taken him to court . Please respect your elders in a public forum when critical issues are been discuss .
grin ; picture of the day
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Chinashopping84: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba have spoken

Get your goods from China through us

check my siggy below
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by sreamsense: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
ogatboy:

If after watching the candidate and you still type this and believe its Buhari that rules this country, you have a long way to go.
By the way, how does he say the bills have drafting errors when he cannot comprehend

Rubbish! If you can rule Nigeria better than him, who is holding you from joining party of your choice to contest for position of presidency? Is governance ruled behind the keypad?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by NobleAngell(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=emmirich11 post=74949002][/quote] If I'm forced to choose i believe Buhari is the lesser of both evils. Atiku is a no-no.

But if I'm not forced, i wont vote either.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ollah2: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
Yes because we knew why he did so. Obasanjo did so because atiku stopped him from his 3rd term bid. We will vote atiku. A ti gbon

tracychelsea13:
Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
==============================
==================================
2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".
2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".
2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".
2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "
2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".
2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".
2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".
2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".
2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".
2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".
2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".
2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".
2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".
2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".
2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".
2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".
2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".
What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

You claim to be sensible but you want ATIKU AND PDP back in power. Sir, your brain is turninonisown
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by maisauki: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba Iyabo is jst a pained felow...if actualy awa dia PMB is guilty of what Ebora Owu jst mentiond, which pmb isnt, den it takes a thief to identify a thief...
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
sreamsense:

Rubbish! If you can rule Nigeria better than him, who is holding you from joining party of your choice to contest for position of presidency? Is governance ruled behind the keypad?

Even à primary school child will do better. Ask the one day Governors
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Almunjid:

Who woke Baba Iyabo from sleep? Lol
There's no doubt... Atiku has seen him. Let him do the work he has been paid for... Na Buhari go still win. Lol

Sai Baba till 2023!
Yes, Buhari would win in your local government or state. Not in my country. We can't afford this country to shut down. Their poor economic policy isn't doing us any good. The world capital of poverty isn't my country's rating. We will change the title co.ejexy month. O to geee
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by icedbreez(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm happy I did not vote for this man and so don't carry the moral burden of beung part of the people who brought Nigeria to this precipise.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by onyinyechi94: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
lets be honest here , obasanjo is a broken record and as such should not even be taken seriously at all.
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

1. “Democracy becomes a sham if elections are carried out by people who should be impartial and neutral umpires, but who show no integrity...”

2. “The transmission and collation of results are subject to interference, manipulation and meddling.  If the INEC’s favourite political party wins with all the above infractions, the result will be conclusively declared and if not, there will be a ‘rerun’.”

3. “The track record of the present INEC is fairly sordid and all men and women of goodwill and believers in democracy must be prepared for the worst from INEC and their encouragers...”

4. “Amina Zakari has become too controversial a figure to be able to give assurance of free, fair and credible election for INEC.”

5. “A judge does not sit in judgement over a case once he or she becomes a cause for controversy...  Madam Amina Zakari should, in honour, stay out and not be seen as a source of contamination of the election.”

6. “Amina Zakari is not the only Commissioner that can be in the Collation Centre.  Let the INEC Chairman act boldly and impartially and prove his absolute neutrality and responsiveness...”

ON BUHARI

7. “Some men of God would hold President Buhari to his word on free, fair, credible and peaceful elections.  I am a realist... I am not persuaded by a track record of hollow words, impunity, insensitivity and ‘I-couldn’t-care-less’ attitude.”

8. “It is no use, at this juncture, to keep lamenting about the failure, incompetence, divisiveness, nepotism, encouragement and condonation of corruption by Buhari administration...”

10. “President Buhari and his hatchet men in the coming election think that the judiciary must be primed in their favour.  Hence, the Chief Justice of Nigeria... has been harassed and prosecuted...”

11. “President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.  It seems to be a ploy to intimidate the judiciary as a whole in preparation for all election cases that will go before them.”

12. “Buhari has succeeded in deceiving us the first time and we will be fools to allow ourselves to be deceived the second time.”

13. “Even when figures, facts and statistics are made clear to Buhari, he keeps repeating what is untrue, either because he cannot understand or for mischief purposes and that places him on the level of a pathological liar.”

14. “[Buhari] believes he can get away with impunity and deceit as he seems to have done on many occasions in the past.”

15. “Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 is fairly prophetic, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.  His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””

16. “Buhari’s watch can be likened to what we witnessed under Gen. Sani Abacha in many ways. When Abacha decided that he must install himself as Nigerian President by all means and at all costs, he went for broke and surrounded himself with hatchet men who on his order and in his interest and at high costs to Nigeria and Nigerians maimed, tortured and killed for Abacha.”

17. “...we have heard of how Buhari and his party are going about his own self-succession project.  They have started recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda...”

18. Buhari’s “henchmen are working round the clock in cahoots with security and election officials to perfect their plan by computing results right from the ward to local government, state and national levels to allot him what will look like a landslide victory irrespective of the true situation...”

19. “The current plan is to drape the pre-determined results with a toga of credibility.  It is also planned that violence of unimaginable proportion will be unleashed in high voting population areas across the country to precipitate re-run elections and where [Buhari] will be returned duly elected after concentration of security...”

20. “Buhari’s scheme bears eloquent testimony to this road similar to Abacha whom he has praised to high heavens and as an arch-supporter and beneficiary from Abacha, he has seen nothing wrong done by him. “

21. “It is clear from all indications that Buhari is putting into practice the lessons he learned from Abacha. Buhari has intimidated and harassed the private sector, attacked the National Assembly and now unconstitutionally and recklessly attacked and intimidated the Judiciary to cow them to submission.”

ON OSINBAJO

22. “Osinbajo must have gone for, “if you can’t beat them, join them”.  A great pity indeed and which makes people ask the questions, “Any hope?”

23. “Osinbajo has shown the human weakness and proved the saying that the corruption of the best is the worst form of corruption.”

24. “What is the connection between taking the number of PVC of the ‘traders’ and the forthcoming election?  There is something sinister about it, and Professor Osinbajo, of all people, should know that.”

ON DEMOCRACY

25. “This is a time for vigilance to fight to safeguard our votes and defend our democracy.  The price of liberty and sustenance of our democracy is eternal vigilance and appropriate reaction to ward off iniquities... We must all be ready to pay that price and not relying on hollow words of callousness.  The derailment of Nigerian democracy will be a monumental disaster comparable to the disaster of the Nigerian first military coup...Nigeria must not be allowed to slip off the democratic path nor go into anarchy and ruin.  No individual nor group has monopoly of violence or gangsterism...”

https://politicsngr.com/just-25-things-obasanjo-said-buhari-osinbajo-inec/

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ulosonng(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fairly used Mercedes sprinter from Italy for sale, call 07063386944 or 08084249440

1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrThisandthat:
This OBJ is the Genesis of our problems in this country!

He is more of a solution even tho with errors. Our problems started b4 obj pls. He is not The genesis.

Without obj u would not be typing on ur gsm 2day this way. Tell me what other govts have done that u can boast of still using effectively till now?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fredoooooo: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
kasheemawo:
Baba is wailing

Something important must have cause that , the usual free money is not entering again grin
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
dukekingsley:
Tell this looter Obasanjo to answer the question on why he support Atiku who he tarnished in his book #My Watch that doesn't suit to be a president
if you like, keep posting 100 times, it's atiku we will vote. We all know( maybe except you) why obj hated atiku so much by making such comments in his book. Had he not stopped his 3rd term bid atiku would have been his best friend ever. If you know,you know.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by smileyoo: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
peaceinnigeria:
This man, who actually wanted a third term as the president of this nation, should just keep mute if he has nothing edifying to say to Nigerians.

Was he better than this when he held sway in Aso rock?
why not meditate on the message and not the messenger? bubu's apc promised nigerians change from the past mis-rules. can you sincerely affirm that the change they brought is a positive one? are nigerians better now than before?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
JubiGold:
'This old man knows he is lost his relevance N can't dictate who becomes Nigerian president any more Hence want to stop Buhari by any mean possible. Long hissssss!
Is Obasanjo a powerful figure?? Yes.
Can he stop Buhari's re-election?? No.
Obj is making irredeemable mistake if he thinks Buhari is IBB, Jonathan and Yaradua.
Touch not my anointing dr Obj
lost relevance you said....watch out for the shocker next month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.