Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (79503 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2010
@nateevs,

Kaabo se daada lo de  a ti n reti re

make I get drummers come here

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Dayo,

I am Ballack no1 fan na!!!

Na me dey collect stick for supporting Ballack on Chelsea thread pass.

They say Ballack is slow but I say Ballack does more off the ball running than any other Chelsea player including Lamps. I done check the stats na! Ballack is a 13km a game man. Arsenal can never have space in midfield where Ballack dey. You done forget say it was Ballack who closed all the gaps at the Nou Camp when Chelsea fought Barca to a stalemate?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2010
Ok, i thought it was you in those your Igbo induced reverie.

Who are those shouting say na Ballack be Chelsea problem?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by awokunlet: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2010
Arsenal's title credential was written with chelsea's blood today.Go gunners go go go all the way, Dayo play me "AlL ThE WaY" by 9ice and Psquare.what a night!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by duduspace(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2010
E nle nile ibi yi o? I come in peace bearing gifts and have been invited by his most preeminent honourable DK to come and watch a momentous occasion of feacal matter ingestion on this forum. Hope I'm not too late?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2010
Otunba Nateevs Apase wa!!!!!!!!!!

Here is your meal.

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2010
@Ibime,

The mistake was not letting Ballack go. It was not replacing him with quality. That partly because the board grossly under estimated his contributions and partly because Roman is high on shepe.  grin grin

Interesting times. ManU, City and Arsenal will have to have our kind of destructive fall to give up the title. Congrats to whoever wins it (as long as it's not Arsenal).  grin grin

As for me and my peops at SW6, we are fighting for CL spot. I don't really like the Europa league.  grin Reality! . . .  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Otunba Nateevs Adepase

Here is your meal.

So gbadun? Ki lo she e tio ko gbogbo oruko mi si ori forum bayi?
How you take know sef. . ?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2010
nateevs:

@Ibime,

The mistake was not letting Ballack go. It was not replacing him with quality. That partly because the board grossly under estimated his contributions and partly because Roman is high on shepe.  grin grin

Interesting times. ManU, City and Arsenal will have to have our kind of destructive fall to give up the title. Congrats to whoever wins it (as long as it's not Arsenal).  grin grin

As for me and my peops at SW6, we are fighting for CL spot. I don't really like the Europa league.  grin Reality! . . .  grin grin

Your food is ready sir

You think say I no know you for fantasy?

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by slimshay(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2010
*grabs chair, kicks back and relaxes, after a good day at the office* Abeg which show is on TV tonite?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2010
slimshay:

*grabs chair, kicks back and relaxes, after a good day at the office* Abeg which show is on TV tonite?

'Strictly come shite eating'. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2010
Abeg Help me buy pure water. Make Otunba use drown the sumptuous meal
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by duduspace(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Abeg Help me buy pure water. Make Otunba use drown the sumptuous meal
Na so yu hate am reach? some alcohol rich urine might help wash it down, abeg Slim pee inside bottle gif am  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Nateevs,

When I look at cheap players like Hernanes and Borja Valero, then look at the likes of Ramires, I have to wonder who is responsible for transfers @ the bridge.

Even Carlo go take £6m buy Benayoun when Borja Valero (spanish player of the year) asking price from West Brom is £6m.

HMMMMMM!!!!
Anthony Annan was worth £2m before WC.

Cheickh Tiote is £4m.

Edinson Cavani is £10m.

Inkoom should be £2m.

I wonder whether some heads such as Emenalo and Arnesen are infected with Ebola.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2010
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

When I look at cheap players like Hernanes and Borja Valero, then look at the likes of Ramires, I have to wonder who is responsible for transfers @ the bridge.

Even Carlo go take £6m buy Benayoun when Borja Valero (spanish player of the year) asking price from West Brom is £6m.

HMMMMMM!!!!

Cheickh Tiote is £4m.

Edinson Cavani is £10m.

Inkoom should be £2m.

I wonder whether some heads such as Emenalo and Arnesen are infected with Ebola.

The same Tiote that passed to Tevez for his second goal? Another man's shite always looks more attractive than yours. grin

I remember how y'all were crowing over Ramires after beating Arsenal at the bridge. Now he's no longer good enough. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2010
Debosky,

Wetin you dey do with all those Mama sikira daughter.

Abeg come collect N20 Buy Pure water and toochpick for our Otunba
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2010
Egbon dayo
pls play me photocopy by 9ice.

@nateevs
Why you dey shame?
Chop your food na.
Abi se make we close eye?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2010
DK Dem dey do shuttle from Iya Nasiru's beer parlour to Slim shay's sitting room. We are rapidly consuming some holy shekpe in here. grin

I go release one to buy purewater for Nateevs to wash his shite down. grin

Meanwhile can you play 'bobo no go die unless toba darugbo'? E be like say age don dey catch up with DD. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2010
ARSENAL:
Wojciech Szczęsny
Tomas Rosicky
Andrei Arshavin
Abou Diaby
Sebastien Squillaci
Nicklas Bendtner
Marouane Chamakh

CHELSEA:
Ross Turnbull
José Bosingwa
Ramires
Gael Kakuta
Patrick Van Aanholt
Jeffrey Bruma
Joshua McEachran

What the phuck were Roman/Lotti thinking during the summer? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2010
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

HMMMMMM!!!!

Cheickh Tiote is £4m.

Edinson Cavani is £10m.

Inkoom should be £2m.

When you think you could have gotten Ozil and VDV for the money we paid for Ramires and still have change, you've got to wonder who hasn't been fired.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Debo,

Stop joining fads and analyse properly.

Tiote is one of the signings of the season so far and 5 times more effective than Mikel as a DM.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2010
Richboy
How hell's kitchen na?

@debo
Going by ibime's words
chealsea shoulda made bids for annan, tiote and cavani during the transfer period.
What of aiyegbeni?. . . He could act as cover for DD.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by duduspace(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2010
@Ibime

Chelsea is now getting into the situation Arsenal got to about 2006/07, I'm not sayin yur evolution will exactly mirror ours but the time has come to refresh/renew your team. Honestly, this Chelsea team is past its peak, I personally expected what is happening now to have happened last season but experience and squad depth won out in the end and they got a last hurrah.
It is clear, Roman is not going to put in as much money as he did in the past, so yur boys had better grow up fast, the earlier people like McEachran and Kakuta start getting games the better. Yu'll pay for it with points but it will pay yu in the long run. You now have to start the balancing act Arsene had to put up with for the past 5 years balancing the books and staying competitive.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Nateevs,

They should check Arnesens bank account. I'm sure he gets kickbacks from agents to set up ridiculous deals such as Ramrires'. Hehehehehe
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2010
What fads am I joining? His performances are erratic - this wasn't the first game he did something patently idiotic.

If you'd prefer a player who would do something so foolish knowing his team was one goal down, then take him, but I don't personally rate him, especially with the rate he racks up yellows.

When y'all were racking up clean sheets earlier in the season, Mikel was as good as gold, now he's no longer effective? I don't think so.

For one, he wasn't on the pitch for two of the goals, neither was he responsible. It was two of the golden boys  - Essien and Malouda that made the biggest screw ups today.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2010
How times can change!!!

@dayo
Up the tempo of the song na.
Abi 'em chealsea fans dey militate against our sound system ni?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Debo,

You and who were praising Mikel?

Not me!

Mikel is a player without position. Too slow to play AM and too lethargic to play DM. Mikel is a monkey post footballer.

Tiote waz responsible for numerous one nil wins that secured Twente the title last season. He's made two mistakes for Newcastle, but the fans are raving about him.

Chelsea problems are structural. We have a system that requires 3 strong central midfielders who should tenacious, strong and skillful. Mikel is only skillful. Essien is fading and Lamps has missed the whole season. Chelseas system is simple - The wingers (Anelka and Malouda) are defensive passengers. . . and that's why we cannot have passengers in midfield, of which Mikel is one!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2010
Ibime don come again with hin theatrical analysis. . .

If Mikel na passenger, who be conductor?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Ibime

Let's say I accept your analysis for a second. . . .how come NONE of the goals could be attributed to Mikel's errors? The first was due to two PF errors according to you, so where does Mikel come in?

If Essien is 'fading' why isn't he being fingered as the fall guy and why is it Mikel? Mikel that didn't play the whole second half when two goals were conceded?

While the midfield may have lost some of its dynamism, the prime problem for Chelski is in defence - the current back four are nowhere as formidable as what was seen earlier in the season.

I am disappointed by your talk about Twente. . . .doing well in the eredivisie isn't the same thing as the premiership. Tiote may appear 'dynamic' to you, but he has bigflaws and doesn't cope too well under pressure. As for the two mistakes, I won't even go there with you.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by kaypumpin2(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2010
Ibime:

@ Debo,

You and who were praising Mikel?

Not me!

Mikel is a player without position. Too slow to play AM and too lethargic to play DM. Mikel is a monkey post footballer.

Tiote waz responsible for numerous one nil wins that secured Twente the title last season. He's made two mistakes for Newcastle, but the fans are raving about him.

Chelsea problems are structural. We have a system that requires 3 strong central midfielders who should tenacious, strong and skillful. Mikel is only skillful. Essien is fading and Lamps has missed the whole season. Chelseas system is simple - The wingers (Anelka and Malouda) are defensive passengers. . . and that's why we cannot have passengers in midfield, of which Mikel is one!

Not a Mikel fan but you will really have to look far to see anyone who will agree with you on Mikel been a liability in this game.

Essien and Malouda were far more culpable.Even Ferreira who i thought would be mangled by Nasri put up a more formidable show that those 2.

The more Carlo starts putting faith in the younger ones the better.Eachran and Kakuta should be getting more time and i felt Lampard not Mikel should have been subbed for Eachran not Ramirez.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2010
@ Debo,

Forget this game. We are going as far back as November. The likes of Sunderland have driven bulldozers through Mikel, likewise Lee Bowyer and such. Any poor play you see from Essien and Malouda today is down to general lack of confidence and malaise that has set in due to the WACKNESS of the likes of Mikel, Ferreira, Ramires and Kalou. Most especially Mikel and Ferreira.

Like Dayo said, how can any team have aspirations of winning the title with Mikel in midfield? That guy is a born loser.

Cast your mind back to Ghana 2008 when Mensah was sent off. Instead of Mikel to capitalise on the extra space and pass the ball quickly, he started slowing Nigerias game down to give I give MONKEY POST football. By the time Mikel release his pass, the opposition already have 10 men behind the ball. You run through Mikel, he will part like the red sea. What kinda DM is this In the Ghana game, Anthony Annan poked him in the eye for his silliness and the rest they say is history. Hehehehehe.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by MeGaStReEt: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2010
Chelsea is not doing well is everybodys fault and not just Mikel Obi. Essien, Lampard and Malouda were awful, not to talk of Kalou and mistake of the year (Ramirez). The solution to the supposed problem we have now is to get a sharp winger, if possible 2 and a striker to support DD, I actualy dont see anything wrong with our back 4, our attack is very very poor at the moment, and if DD is not working, nothing happens. If I were Abramovic, I will not even think of sacking Carloti, buy a couple of players and everything will be back to normal, but it seems Carloti does not have eyes for good players. I might be wrong, but thats what I think the problem is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (109)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.