Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (79707 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2011
Ehn ehn?? So what else was responsible for chelsea's elimination over 180 minutes home and away?? Dont you guys think the stadium was a bit too noisy? The lunch the players had was not tasty maybe the chelsea cook/chef is to blame for the defeat o.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2011
aieromon:

Chelsea owned the midfield but it must have been obvious to anyone that Ferguson was interested in winning the flanks rather than the midfield.

All our goals came from the flanks.Screw the midfield analysis

Exactly my point. Im not interested in midfield analysis, when I know our midfield did their bit, and the difference was the flanks.

FBS:

How can anyone say Lamps was/is our best player this season? damn! what has he done? scoring pena[i]ritiesss[/i] abi wetin?

You don't count defenders but you include strikers? Are they not ALL outfield players? I've never heard this before walahi!

Yeah point conceded, our defenders and GK are our best players this season, but like I said my mind set is forward thinking hence I removed defenders from the equation. . . . . I set Nateevs a challenge to name the non defenders who played better than Lamps and Im still waiting for a credible answer.

He even told me Ramires, when Ramires has been gobshite until the last 2 months.

Should I list all of them for Nateevs (or yourself if you volunteer) to pick a name?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2011
Malouda? Kalou? Zola? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2011
Argument 4 chelsea thread -
lampard is chelsea player of the year or not?? Hahahahaha 4 lack of something better to discuss.
Yeye club
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2011
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

You want a central midfielder that can drift wide, dribble two players and put a cross in. Well that's certainly not Lamps. And that's not most central midfielders.
You need your central midfielder to drift wide and dribble two? Chairman, what is your winger there for? One man must do everything for you shebi?
Imagine you calling Ramires name. Out of 8 months this season, Ramires was shocking for 6 months and only played half-decent in the last 2 months.
Lamps has played 4 months only and already outproduced him. So once again, name me a non-defender who's outperformed Lamps. They've all been shocking, but as usual, Lamps is the first name you'll call.

I don't "NEED" my central mid-fielders to drift wide. . . I want them to have the ability to do so. I don't want a central mid-fielder who is never willing to drift wide for the sheer reason of being afraid of running into a brick wall. That's not a central mid-filder, that's just one more player.

If a Central mid-fielder drifts wide, he has another player who runs into his position. If that player who runs into position is a ball player, he is confident of receiving in any position.

The difference between you and I is the philosophy of the game. . . You are a Mourinho kinda person, I am more like a Pep kinda person. .
I don't hate wingers. I love wingers in my team always. What I can't stand is mechanical mid-fielders. Don't feed me crap by saying you don't build through the middle. . . You don't watch football upside down, tell how many Barca goals come from the flanks?

From a tactical stand point, if you have wingers and Mechanical mid-fieders, you will always be predicted as not much penetration can occur through the middle. That's a tactical flaw.

I will have top flying wingers with my ball-joggling, effective midfielders anyday of the week. However if push comes to shove and I have to make a cut, I will go for 6 attacking ball players who can drift anywhere. . take on one player and find a pass. That's tactical unpredictability. . because no one can tell who plays what or where. .

That's how I see football and Lampard cannot offer us that. Evolve or die.

Lamps has been poor and over the season, Ramires has done better. I never said Ramires was the best player, I said he's done better over the season than Lamps injury or not. Lamps cannot come near any called best. . It's an insult to the sheer hard work that Ivanovic and Terry
have put in.

As far as I am concerned, Ivanovic is our best player. Simple!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2011
See 'road side' analysis. For una mind una sabi pass LOTTI but all these jargons is only good for pro-evolution soccer on Psp 3! Una think say na computer game ni? Abi u think say chelsea fc no get technical crew wey get working experience as again talking experience y'all got?? Easier said than done. Talk is cheap-very cheap-drift wide!hit brick wall create space like say na control pad dey manager hand. Una no sabi anything,only to rant and complain from january to december.painful part is that all the rubbish analysis is all shyte baked intelligently but foolishly unpalatable. So the other teams go just dey look abi? This kind a thing will always happen to small teams like chelsea using heavy spending to push their luck.there is no much difference btw chelsea & blackpool Get used to it! Once sugar daddy roman decides to sell u guys will be back to Zero!! Fake team! Fake fans,fake thread,fake analysis.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
nateevs:

The difference between you and I is the philosophy of the game. . . You are a Mourinho kinda person, I am more like a Pep kinda person. .
I don't hate wingers. I love wingers in my team always. What I can't stand is mechanical mid-fielders. Don't feed me crap by saying you don't build through the middle. . . You don't watch football upside down, tell how many Barca goals come from the flanks?

Ok sir. . . we kindly wait for you to stump the cash to cop Xavi, Iniesta or Fabregas.

cos Diego won't cut it!!!  grin grin grin

Until then, we'll make do with "the best of the rest"

Although when Robben and Duff were here, all this nonsense talk of central midfield wasnt there. Even Thiago was a comfortable member of the midfield.

Even when Scolari and later Ancelotti decided to go with a central midfield axis rather than wingers, Lamps was the only central midfielder who performed, even during Scolari's worst period.  tongue

Of course the reason we lost was cos Lampard was unable to drift wide and dribble a couple of players after it became obvious that none of the wingers would be able to do so. Nateevs!!!  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
O boy see another one o!
IBIME Talk say im na pep, nateev na mounrinho kind of person. Chai delusion,e come be like to primary school pikin dey argue i be Bruce lee, you be jackie chan. Haaaa ishan lo pa bruce lee o. Ehn? Emi fadeyi oloro. Shukè! Una mumu don ripe finish,e no get wetin una wan talk,all na crap. Av watching the match again as i type. I still dey laugh o.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ibime:

Ok sir. . . we kindly wait for you to stump the cash to cop Xavi, Iniesta or Fabregas.
cos Diego won't cut it!!!  grin grin grin
Until then, we'll make do with "the best of the rest"
Although when Robben and Duff were here, all this nonsense talk of central midfield wasnt there. Even Thiago was a comfortable member of the midfield.
Even when Scolari and later Ancelotti decided to go with a central midfield axis rather than wingers, Lamps was the only central midfielder who performed, even during Scolari's worst period.  tongue
Of course the reason we lost was cos Lampard was unable to drift wide and dribble a couple of players after it became obvious that none of the wingers would be able to do so. Nateevs!!!  grin

Hehehehe! You are a jerk! Confrimed!  grin grin
This is your way of accepting by style. YOU know we don't need Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas to play like that. You know quite well.
We just needed to have re-focused our transfer policy.

£68m on Torres and Ramires would have bought us Schweini, Ozil and VDV as at last summer's valuation, with change left. .  How do you think we will fare with this midfield. .?
With the right manager, anything is possible. Passes flying all over. Play Mikel behind these three in Midfield and you turn Chelsea on it's head.
Play Drogba and Anelka in front and you will create a dynamic, free flowing effective midfield that can and will build through the middle. If you have wingers, then good. If you don't, you stiill play.

They may not cover 17km and may not score 20 goals each a season but you are sure to mount a challenge. If we lost, we would have lost yesterday hitting the post with near misses, and forcing super saves and stretches from their goalie and defenders. Talk about bowing out honourably. Not that shabby, arid and uncreative, mechanical midfield you keep hyping as the best in Europe. Ha!.

Roman, I am sure has realized this and our football is going to change starting from next season. . . Out with the mechanical. Say hi to dynamic!

When Robben and Duff were here, Lampard was 27/28 and we played a 4-3-3. Jose utilized his strengths. . . It doesn't mean there was nothing to complain about. It didn't mean Lampard was controlling the midfield. He was doing what he knew how to do best, pop in the box and score goals. Which is my point. He an't do more. Add to the fact that over the years players like Maka, Thiago, Diarra, Gudjohsen, Ballack, who were fantastic ball players never left creativity to Lamps. . They covered for his inadequacies which allowed him to run into the box and score loads! That's not to be confused with a mid-field maestro. . . Dude is not.

The problem all started when all these players left and the style had to change (ROman wanted fancy football), Lamps was found out. But for Ballack and DEco last season, Lamps would have been poor. Now they have left and all we have are co mechanical dudes - Essien and Ramires - like Lampard, he's been found out.

I love his goals. I want him to come in on say 45mins or 60mins. . for a change in style to a fast flowing 4-3-3. . sort of a plan B. But playing Lampard can and will never be my primary tactic.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
nateevs:

Add to the fact that over the years players like Maka, Thiago, Diarra, Gudjohsen, Ballack, who were fantastic ball players never left creativity to Lamps. . They covered for his inadequacies which allowed him to run into the box and score loads! That's not to be confused with a mid-field maestro. . . Dude is not.

The problem all started when all these players left and the style had to change (ROman wanted fancy football), Lamps was found out. But for Ballack and DEco last season, Lamps would have been poor. Now they have left and all we have are co mechanical dudes - Essien and Ramires - like Lampard, he's been found out.

Hahaha. So now you done change mouth. Last season you told us Ballack was too mechanical, now you're telling us he was the fantastic ball player behind Lamps success.

Thiago cannot hit a straight pass to save his life.

Diarra never played in CM for Chelsea and only had a brief run at right back

Deco was a perennial sub as was Gudjohnsen.

The only person Ill accept there is Maka.

Nateevs, come again, Im not having that!

Now you're telling us Lamps has been found out. Same thing you said last season at some stage. What has he been found out for? We lost the league when he was injured, he's come back and lifted the general play, and even though the lack of movement uptop and wide remains, we can already see slight difference to the team as compared to Oct, Nov, Dec.

You are here ranting Schweinsteiger's name. Ask Schweinsteiger what he was able to create when Robben and Ribbery were out? It takes good movement to make a pass. . . . . and Chelsea have had no movement this season.

You are here calling Shweini's name. When I told you 18 months ago that Schweini is top 5 midfielder in Europe, you were calling Joe Cole's name.

Nuggah, my old wisdom is your recent discovery! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
___ and the wailing,complaint and nonsense analysis continues- chelsea obviously is finished! Hopeless and doomed. Period
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hehehehe LWTMB Ibime your obsession with Lampard is rather disturbing

@Nateevs
My guy i still dey wait for ur mail oh! Abi u still dey mourn for Chelsea ni?

I hope u guys realize now that when it hits the fan Drogba is still the man
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ibime:

Hahaha. So now you done change mouth. Last season you told us [b]Ballack was too mechanica[/b]l, now you're telling us he was the fantastic ball player behind Lamps success.
Thiago cannot hit a straight pass to save his life.
Diarra never played in CM for Chelsea and only had a brief run at right back
Deco was a perennial sub as was Gudjohnsen.
The only person Ill accept there is Maka.
Nateevs, come again, Im not having that!
Now you're telling us Lamps has been found out. Same thing you said last season at some stage. What has he been found out for? We lost the league when he was injured, he's come back and lifted the general play, and even though the lack of movement uptop and wide remains, we can already see slight difference to the team as compared to Oct, Nov, Dec.
You are here ranting Schweinsteiger's name. Ask Schweinsteiger what he was able to create when Robben and Ribbery were out? It takes good movement to make a pass. . . . . and Chelsea have had no movement this season.
You are here calling Shweini's name. When I told you 18 months ago that Schweini is top 5 midfielder in Europe, you were calling Joe Cole's name.

Nuggah, my old wisdom is your recent discovery!  cool

Amadioha fire your mouth for all the emboldened. Find the quote. Arrant nonsense.
I only argued with Dayo that Schweini is not is not worth £40m or there about and I said £25m max.
You are here telling I mentioned Joe Cole.

Talking about old wisdom and recent discovery. . . What was your assertion when I was hyping VDV on this forum?
You were on a roll of your perennial ninny mid-fielder schizto. . . Now dude holding his own in the PL.

Back to Lamps. You must be confusing us with Arsenal to think overall play has improved since Lamps came back from injury.
The return of Lamps coincided with the arrival of Torres and David Luiz. The overall sipirit in the camp improves when new top class players arrive. That's what I put any positive play from us to. Else, we've been just as bad as we were when we were dropping points.
Did you not watch the 1st round CL at SB, PL match against Wigan on the weekend. Lampard played in both games. . What significant change did you see from our "bad moment". . . I saw nothing.

This crap has been over-shadowed by the zero-goals Torres issue, the drop Drogba - drop Torres frenzy and adding of Torres' barren minutes.
We've been just as shocking as we were without Lamps.

Thiago can't hit a pass to save his life. . . Hehehe.
Gudjohnsen Perennial sub? May you sh.it through your mouth.
When did you begin watching Chelsea? I hope you know Gudjohnsen formed one of the most potent attack partnership in the history of Chelsea FC with JFH. You are chatting dust.

Diarra may not have been a regular but when he came on he played his part to fit into the system that allowed lamps to bomb forward.
It was all about Lamps popping up in the box to get a goal. Never about his control of midfield.

Even Scott Parker played his part. How did I forget Scotty?

Mario Melchiott was interviewed on talksport last week and asked what Lampard exemplifies. . . he just rambled on about his hard work. How he trained well, how he conducted himself as a professional, how he always scored and the likes. . . He never talked about how fantastic he was/is on the ball. And so does every football pundit who's had an opinion of Lampas. They all talk about the goals. Nothing more.

What do think Spurs players will say about Modric. . ?

Don't gist me this rubbish! I have had enough!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
A-40:

I hope u guys realize now that when it hits the fan Drogba is still the man

Noo Its FernanDONT SCORESS

Shebi 12 months ago Ballack was the problem with Chelsea when they won the double.

Now who is to blame?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
nateevs:

From a tactical stand point, if you have wingers and Mechanical mid-fieders, you will always be predicted as not much penetration can occur through the middle. That's a tactical flaw.

I will have top flying wingers with my ball-joggling, effective midfielders anyday of the week.

Yet Chelski was penetrating when playing 'mechanical' midifelders like Lamps and co when Duff and Robben were around? Come off it man.

Secondly, the word is 'juggling' not joggling. (c) The man who invented Grammar. cool

A player bangs in 20+ goals season after season and you're here yarning megede fegede about him being mechanical? cheesy

Of course players are limited. . . .how many English players are 'non-mechanical' - especially midfielders? Lamps is the best at what he does, arriving late into the box to score goals. He hasn't been as effective as in previous seasons, and that probably has to do with age and his injuries, coupled with the general lack of form by the forward players.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
debosky:

Yet Chelski was penetrating when playing 'mechanical' midifelders like Lamps and co when Duff and Robben were around? Come off it man.

Secondly, the word is 'juggling' not joggling. (c) The man who invented Grammar.  cool

A player bangs in 20+ goals season after season and you're here yarning megede fegede about him being mechanical? cheesy

Of course players are limited. . . .how many English players are 'non-mechanical' - especially midfielders? Lamps is the best at what he does, arriving late into the box to score goals. He hasn't been as effective as in previous seasons, and that probably has to do with age and his injuries, coupled with the general lack of form by the forward players.

Juggling . . . Noted.

Do you even understand the argument? Obviously you don't. You just wan talk your own.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
I don't understand what argument?

Lamps is mechanical, he doesn't dominate midfield, yet he's been banging in 20+ goals consistently even with the personnel around him changing.

Yet you claim he is the problem?

Lamps is no Modric or Fabregas, but he offers something those players don't have as much - a consistent goal threat and a very good nose for goal. Granted he has struggled this season with injury, but talking about not building your side with him as an integral member is foolishness.

You claimed Lamps was found out, yet he kept banging in the goals despite the chopping and changing of managers - even last season he did so so how was he 'found out'?

Only a blind man will claim your overall play has not improved since Lamps' return. While the abysmal form of the rest of the team has largely nullified the benefits of his return, there is a clear difference in Chelski's play.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by eyoniggar(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
You guys dnt know how to play futuball. PERIOD!! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ Nateevs,

Diarra played a sum total of about 4 games in midfield. 95% of his games were at RB. What's next, Ferreira provided "the base for Lamps to shine". Hehehehe.

In the Abramovic years, Gudjohnsen was a midfield substitute. Him playing upfront has nothing to do with Lamps.

Now you've called Parker, Thiago, Diarra, who's next, Geremi and Sidwell? BWAHAHA!

Thiago is wack, whether at Chelsea, Juve or Athletico Madrid, he's a flop.

Now you're telling us Ballack laid the fantastic passes for Lamps to shine. Shebi the same Ballack you tore to shreds after the Inter game, describing him as "mechanical". Of course, others must take the glory so that Lamps will fall, even if its Scott Parker, Geremi, Sidwell or NUNO MORAIS!!!! Hehehehe.

Aime Jacquet taught me that every midfield must have a runner, a destroyer and a passer. Lamps is a runner, but he is also at least competent at keeping possession and destroying.

A good manager would supplement the midfield with a passer like Borja Valero to play the Alonso role, and the central midfield is complete. Lamps is not the problem, he's one of the three solutions. The next thing now is to go and find that Alonso type player instead of castigating one who is likely the best runner in the business, but unlike Ramires (also a runner), has the cool finish and decent passing to match. The closest replica to Lamps on the market is Marek Hamsik. . .and he's the poor mans version.

Once again, even if you have the best passers in the midfield, they would still come acropper without decent wingers.

Mr Nateevs aka "everytime we lose, its Lamps fault" aka "Lamps is finished (every season)". Hehehehehe.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bottom line is without heavy spending chelsea is on same level as West ham,and even with heavy spending they only get fluke glory for a while ,get discoverd by other teams as fake and struggles for 4th place in Epl. The fans are fake too. Chelsea will soon be sold and the end is near.period!!R.I.P CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
Aime Jacquet taught me that every midfield must have a runner, a destroyer and a passer. Lamps is a runner, but he is also at least competent at keeping possession and destroying.

Who is the runner in Barca's midfield? Iniesta?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
Incase I forgot to mention, let's not forget the invaluable contributions of Maniche, Alexei Smertin and Jiri Jarosik, without whom Lamps would have been sold back to West Ham. Hehehehe. Have a good evening.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
nateevs:

Hehe . . . look at these guys giving themselves accolades on this forum.
Me sef I be Fergie kinda person o grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^ WHo come be Onigbinde kind of person
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
Carlo Ancelotti has hinted he may have made a mistake in playing misfiring striker Fernando Torres in Chelsea's Champions League defeat to Manchester United.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/12042011/58/champions-league-ancelotti-hints-torres-mistake.html

Everyone now realises Torres is a failure
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Nateevs.
Ol boy which level nau? Shey na till i take all my mouth talk! You lost our bet dude. Pay up!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
debosky:

I don't understand what argument?
Lamps is mechanical, he doesn't dominate midfield, yet he's been banging in 20+ goals consistently even with the personnel around him changing.

Hehehehe. I no tell you say u no understand the argument. . You just wan talk.
So according to you, because he's banging 20+ goals consistently, he is dominating the midfield. . . Hehehe.
What sort of logic is that? The key word being "yet". . I am sorry to say Debo but that's a silly way of arguing. . .
What's the connection between being/not being mechanical and scoring 20+ goals?
Like one depends on the other? What is the meaning of the word "yet"?
Silly Debo.

Let me remind you.
The argument started with Ibime suggesting that Lampard is Chelsea's best player. A suggestion that FBS, A-40 and I refuted.
That's the argument. Sogbo.
Next time educate yourself before jumping.

The argument evolved into the need for wingers in a game. We also talked about Chelsea dominating the midfield yesterday.
However, naturally while we argue about Chelsea, midfield play and all, we have to discuss Lampard and his weakness.
And history tells you which side Ibime and I will be on.

I mentioned while we argued that I love Lamps goals, I said I love the way he pops up and scores. I however will not agree that he controls the midfield. I never mentioned he is the problem.

Why don't you just take a seat and watch from the sidelines?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mehn i weak. . .

It was painful to watch when JS park scored.  Difference was their experienced old guard. . . At their old age, they were still on point. Van Der Sar and giggs . . Thos 2 wer influential. . .Van dar sar making various saves at the bridge and Giggs proving killer passes. . and not to talk of mr Rooney playing the attacking midfield role, distributing passes all over the width of the pitch. . holding up play to allow his colleagues get forward. .  we lacked that home and away!. . If Anelka doesn't loose the ball on his first touch, he'll pass inside rather than wide. . Basically our attack was missing in action.

It is true the current generation is ageing and needs some very young and hungry players. And when you start to think of the whole thing. .  A lot is wrong with chelsea and posting on a forum wont change a dime. .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs.
Ol boy which level nau? Shey na till i take all my mouth talk! You lost our bet dude. Pay up!

LOL. Watch as Nateevs go turn am to rough
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Leave am e wan Change Am like Terry G for omo igbooro like me! If na igbooro we dey dem for don dey crack bottle for him head!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs.

Bros why you dey rush like this, you wan pay school fees? grin
Send me your acct number to nateevs at yahoo dot com.
Make I bless you.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Go jor! See as u just quiet! U for at least yarn

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (109)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.