Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (79718 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Chelsaea is finished! cheesy cheesy cheesy i still dey laugh o!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
A-40:

Go jor! See as u just quiet! U for at least yarn

He dey take style form deaf and dumb like say he no know say he suppose pay.

meanwhile that email na fake its na-thief at iyawo . com
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
The problem with Ancelotti is that he doesn't know how to manage the TEAM, he fails to substitute at the right time.

Lampard should be sitting on the bench, this guy can't even distribute passes to the winger or lobs the balls to strikers, his shot on goal is off target.

Replace him with benayoun or Mikel. I'm totally disappointed with the BLUES

Anyway I want Real Madrid to lift the trophy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Nateevs
So what's the status? Are u using Western union or some other form of transfer? Election dey gee and I get feeling say Buhari apologists go scatter country after Goodluck win so I'm planning ahead

@Dayokanu
I bow ooh!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Nateevs
Of which u are the one that's supposed to email me cos any Tom,D_ick and Ifeanyi can mail you right now and pretend to be me. Anyways ma add is biggbrovazz@yahoo.co.uk any other person wey tasi u na yahoozey ooh
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
See this omo ikene arsenal fan. . . Which agreement una make wey u one collet money. . . shior. . grin . . Well Nateevs na biz boyz,
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
Of which u are the one that's supposed to email me cos any Tom,D_ick and Ifeanyi can mail you right now and pretend to be me. Anyways ma add is biggbrovazz@yahoo.co.uk any other person wey tasi u na yahoozey ooh

Na true sha. grin grin grin

lalaboi:

See this omo ikene arsenal fan. . . Which agreement una make wey u one collet money. . . shior. . grin . . Well Nateevs na biz boyz,

Were . . . make we bet too na.
Arsenal to beat Liverpool on Sunday.
U don see that stuff because u too u dey form deaf and dumb now cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2011
@Lalaboi
U must either be a clown,mascot or just straight up blind! My educated guess tells me its all three! Ode if u where not blind u woulda seen the bet we made on Saturday abi do I visit ur thread on a normal day?

@Chamotex
For the last 14 hrs I have been unable to access my email add! Boys dey para
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
A-40:

@Chamotex

Why was that?
Someone hacked into your acc?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar ran MORE during victory over Chelsea this week than Fernando Torres!

The Sun says during Tuesday's 2-1 defeat, Manchester United goalkeeper Van der Sar covered 5,176 metres of the pitch. Torres managed 5,112.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
Of which u are the one that's supposed to email me cos [b]any Tom,D_ick and Ifeanyi can mail you right now and pretend to be me. [/b]Anyways ma add is biggbrovazz@yahoo.co.uk any other person wey tasi u na yahoozey ooh

You still dey dull yaself? I don create new email addy on gmail called bigbrovazz and I don email Nateevs to release the money. Na goat head peppersoup go hear am this weekend. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
debosky:

You still dey dull yaself? I don create new email addy on gmail called bigbrovazz and I don email Nateevs to release the money. Na goat head peppersoup go hear am this weekend. cheesy cheesy

Nateevs sef fit lie say him don send the money.
A-40 no gree o grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Nateevs
Can't access my email add still so here's what would happen I would have my youngin bro send you his its krusadereddy@yahoo.co.uk

@Chamo
It appears so
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Debosky
Boys dey on oju eje ooh! You no fit trust anybody when money don involve

@Nateevs
Did you receive any mails from the first mail I gave you? Indicate here so that I can confirm or deny if its from me or my brother. There has to be a way to get round this imbroglio.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^Omo no be small thing o.
But it houldn't be difficult now.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
A-40:

@Lalaboi
U must either be a clown,mascot or just straight up blind! My educated guess tells me its all three! Ode if u where not blind u woulda seen the bet we made on Saturday abi do I visit your thread on a normal day?

@Chamotex

Liek say you go give am 100 quid if chelsea had won, . you'd prolly end up laughing your way out of it. . Come dey tackle person like say na rubgy . . . Lo joko jo. . ebi 100quid lo n pa e ni?. . go toro bara then. . shior. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Lalaboi
Edumare punish u! I would be insulting ret@rds if I called you one you are beneath em! If you where not a contemptible little buffoon you would see that I even gave Nateevs time to pull out of the bet! Obviously your blindness prevented you from seeing that Nateevs was already giving me his domicilliary account before the bet was won and lost so if I tackle am e nor concern you so why not STFU and stay outta me way! Abi I come toro owo lowo e ni?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
lalaboi:

go toro bara then. . shior. . . grin

grin grin grin

Enu e mu bi ada lalaboi. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Shey na 100 naira dey cause all this wahala? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hell's kitchen grin grin grin devil's advocate who send you message? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by slimshay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
A-40 you done reach here come collect control abi? grin grin Lateef san wo o  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
Can't access my email add still so here's what would happen I would have my youngin bro send you his its krusadereddy@yahoo.co.uk

@Chamo
It appears so

Nateevs, I don send you email krusaderedy@yahoo.co.uk. I just open email addy and removed one "d"

Ichiro you don jam today. No shishi for you

Nateev send me the money I would forward it to A40
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lattef Rolling Dollar grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2011
What's happening here? A-40 you sure say you dey safe like this?
What do you want me to do?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Chelsea still suck!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by diggz: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
And,lady switch is still a nitwit
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
Everyone's busy voting. There's 3 pts for Chelsea to pick starting right about now.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Drogba, Kalou, Malouda forward line.
Ramires dropped, Mikel in and Essien to RCM.
David Luiz back in defence.

Torres on bench.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
No two ways about this. A win. finito.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
that pass from Brunt no get photocopy. cheesy brilliant.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mr Kalou? na wa oo!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
Kalou can't hit the target from there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (109)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.