Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (79708 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
Switch always goes AWOL during Arsenal's perennial end of season collapse
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2011
@nateeve & ibime
kai !! How my presence or abscence take affect una?? Or are you guys starting to have high hopes that chelsea is going to take the EPL title this season?? Hehehe i already made a final statement on chelsea's season after united got the baba blues owned home & away. Yes i have not been beating the drum loud because i have to respect the dead (chelsea) besides am in a volatile part of nigeria at the moment hence reduced posts and more of 'line of duty' in the real world. Infact una no well sef your being high on false chelsea title hopes must be hiding my last few posts from you guys.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
Fabio Borini scores twice for Swansea.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by duduspace(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
nateevs:

Fabio Borini scores twice for Swansea.

That boy has been banging em in like anything with Swansea, the loan dey sweet am wella. nor be 6 goals in 7 games be dat?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Brite02(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
C'mon dudes FT's goal worth celebrating! At last the 50 millie on his head has started producing milky grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
duduspace:

That boy has been banging em in like anything with Swansea, the loan dey sweet am wella. nor be 6 goals in 7 games be dat?

Yeah. 6 goals in 7 app for Swansea.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2011
All them boys out on loan are doing very well. What's up with GK?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2011
Bruma scored 2 aswell. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
Before coming back to crow about beating Utd for y'all, make sure you beat Totoham first aiight?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
I hear Real may make a £30m bid for JT in the summer.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
Abegi, journalists have too much time on their hands these days. How can JM make 30m bid for JT, a player who he fell out with in his final months, and who is rumoured to have expressed his displeasure to Roman Abramovic about JM shortly before his sack
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AjanleKoko: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2011
Ibime:

Abegi, journalists have too much time on their hands these days. How can JM make 30m bid for JT, a player who he fell out with in his final months, and who is rumoured to have expressed his displeasure to Roman Abramovic about JM shortly before his sack

Abi o. Why would Real want to touch JT for that amount, when they have Pepe and Carvalho, and the other Spanish chaps? Even the rumours about DD and Lampard have since died.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 3:25am On Apr 27, 2011
nateevs:

I hear Real my make a £30m bid for JT in the summer.

You think everyone is a maga like Chelski? cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2011
Abi o not every team is a maga like chelsea. Meanwhile i heard the chelsea fans are having high hopes of winning the epl this season. Hehehehehe this will only ensure this yeye thread ends on a disappointing note this season. Chelsea will end with nothing to show for the wasted millions.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
debosky:

You think everyone is a maga like Chelski? cheesy cheesy

Na me write the story?  undecided undecided At least journalists think JT is worth £30m, so they cook up a story?
How much is your whole defense worth?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
The journalist and the person quoting him are öne and the same. MAGAS!! JT is not worth more than 5 million£
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
switch47:

Abi o not every team is a maga like chelsea. Meanwhile i heard the chelsea fans are having high hopes of winning the epl this season. Hehehehehe this will only ensure this yeye thread ends on a disappointing note this season. Chelsea will end with nothing to show for the wasted millions.

What's life without hope?, meanwhile Arsenal has lost all hopes of the trophy, and only wants to win the emirates cup as usual, lets remember that Roman is still using the EPL trophy to drink ogogoro at this moment? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mithel(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
lyk i said wen manutd beat chelsea,i gave a prayer point that they will meet deir barca,ITS COMIN TRUE OOOO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
nateevs:

Na me write the story?  undecided undecided At least journalists think JT is worth £30m, so they cook up a story?
How much is your whole defense worth?

Ordinary Clichy is worth £30m if you listen to some journos. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by switch47(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2011
@spyder880
and what is life with false hope,high hopes?? Chelsea wont win the epl,chelsea cant win the epl, chelsea wont win the epl anytime soon!! Manchester united takes the title 4 this season and theres is nothing chelsea can do about it. Bunch of wasted millions.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
debosky:

Ordinary Clichy is worth £30m if you listen to some journos. cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. Yeah right. If it comes to Clichy leaving Arsenal, you will have to pay another club for doing you a favour!
Ryan Betrand is a better left back than Clichy and he doesn't even start for Chelsea.

Clichy £30m . . Then Torres is the bargain of the century.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ryan Betrand is a better left back than Clichy and he doesn't even start for Chelsea.

Holy shitt on an altar!! shocked shocked

Is this the part i'm supposed to say "Betrand cannot lace Gibbs' boots and Gibbs doesn't start for Arsenal"? undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
nateevs:

Hahaha. Yeah right. If it comes to Clichy leaving Arsenal, you will have to pay another club for doing you a favour!

Clichy £30m . . Then Torres is the bargain of the century.

Terry £30m. . . .then Carvalho was underpriced by £50m. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
ritchboy:

Holy shitt on an altar!! shocked shocked

Is this the part i'm supposed to say "Betrand cannot lace Gibbs' boots and Gibbs doesn't start for Arsenal"? undecided

Yeah. This is that part. You probably do even know who Ryan is unless you google the name today.
Yet you are able to make a statement.

Kieran Gibbs, good player, . . That statement = Rubbish!.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Nateevs
I'm on IM gee!! Shoot me an offline
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
I'm on IM gee!! Shoot me an offline

Una still dey on this small money issue?

Clichy? which Clichy? 30m Zimbabawean Dollars? Say wetin happen? that guy should be sold free
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Una still dey on this small money issue?

Clichy? which Clichy? 30m Zimbabawean Dollars? Say wetin happen? that guy should be sold free
Why u no go ashy joint go saba make you no pay am im money for one round na dat time u go know small money

Clichy is crap though but its really hard to get a good left back anyway
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2011
nateevs:

Yeah. This is that part. You probably do even know who Ryan is unless you google the name today.
Yet you are able to make a statement.

Kieran Gibbs, good player, . . That statement = Rubbish!.

Yeah, i don't know who Ryan is. . . "Ryan Bertrand" is an alias and the CIA are currently trying to decipher his true identity. You can stop embarrassing yourself now!

Maybe what you mean to say is "Bertrand has the potential to become a better left-back than Clichy". Yes Clichy has regressed since making the PFA team in 2008, but don't come here and utter seismic crap like "Bertrand[b] is[/b] a better left-back than Clichy".

Millions of reetarded opinions like that would have been averted on Nairaland if nuccas bothered to learn to use the English language properly.

As for Gibbs vs Bertrand, don't make me laugh. You have embarrassed yourself enough for one day cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Akolawole(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2011
@Ibime & Nateeves

Are you guys on the way to Westminster Abbey? I am sure you've got your own Aso-ebi.

See ya there.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2011
ritchboy:

Yeah, i don't know who Ryan is. . . "Ryan Bertrand" is an alias and the CIA are currently trying to decipher his true identity. You can stop embarrassing yourself now!

Maybe what you mean to say is "Bertrand has the potential to become a better left-back than Clichy". Yes Clichy has regressed since making the PFA team in 2008, but don't come here and utter seismic crap like "Bertrand[b] is[/b] a better left-back than Clichy".

Millions of reetarded opinions like that would have been averted on Nairaland if nuccas bothered to learn to use the English language properly.

As for Gibbs vs Bertrand, don't make me laugh. You have embarrassed yourself enough for one day cheesy

Though Ryan doesn't play in the PL yet, he already is a better LB than Clichy I am sorry.
Clichy can only be LB for a team not serious about winning anything.

His defensive awareness is average at best. While he is a decent player going forward, his his decision making defensively leaves a lot to be desired.
His positioning most times is very poor and makes more mistakes than the whole of Arsenals defense combined. I can however see how is still celebrated at Arsenal.
Dudes over there have no desire to win anything.

I will take Gibbs over Clichy any day. And Gibbs is not even all that!  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2011
Akolawole:

@Ibime & Nateeves

Are you guys on the way to Westminster Abbey? I am sure you've got your own Aso-ebi.

See ya there.

No way . . The sunny spells of last week have given way to another round of cold. Everyone's under a jacket again.
I go watch am for TV.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2011
Gibbs is a joke of a left back. Clichy is better than Gibbs by far.

Bertrand sorta stalled recently. I need to see him on loan in the Prem to judge his true abilities. Looks like Van Aanholt may have overtaken him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (109)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.