Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (79735 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
Deadi body don get accident.

Email don grow legs waka

A40 take heart go play baba ijebu
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
What's all this? A-40. Thing is I don't use that email. I had 819 emails in my inbox and a billion emails in spam. I have marked them all as unread. Give me the source e-mail and I will search for it.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
Can't access my email add still so here's what would happen I would have my youngin bro send you his its krusadereddy@yahoo.co.uk

@Chamo
It appears so
Thats the address! Got my own address back too by the way its biggbrovazz@yahoo.co.uk. We could do IM too

nateevs:

What's all this? A-40. Thing is I don't use that email. I had 819 emails in my inbox and a billion emails in spam. I have marked them all as unread. Give me the source e-mail and I will search for it.

Check the emails you got on Thursday that shouldnt be too hard. He sent it on Thursday

@Chamo
No be dis time we dey use money play
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Nateevs,

You for just send A-40 to collect in kishi from our balance. I woulda handled him proper.

I can't believe this nugga is about to make you Western Union him his weekend budget for Nkwobi and Abacha.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
A-40:

Thats the address! Got my own address back too by the way its biggbrovazz@yahoo.co.uk. We could do IM too

Check the emails you got on Thursday that shouldnt be too hard. He sent it on Thursday

@Chamo
No be dis time we dey use money play

Bros I no see your email jare. Just send another one abeg.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
Utd drop 2pts. Chelsea can still win the league. We have to win our remaining matches big and hope Arsenal beat Utd.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2011
Whats the lineup for today?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2011
@Nateevs
Ol boy its been resent! Do ur thing sharpish! Friday is a holiday and so is Monday and Tuesday
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2011
Drogba beasted again

When wld Failure Torres open his account
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2011
3 points. gba ooo!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2011
A-40:

@Nateevs
Ol boy its been resent! Do your thing sharpish! Friday is a holiday and so is Monday and Tuesday

See this boy oooo. No be lottery you win. Which one be holiday dey come?
You come dey do like say I owe you salary. grin grin
Yeye man. grin

Meanwhile, I don add you for messenger like 1 year ago you no gree add me.
Just freaking add me.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Drogba beasted again

When wld Failure Torres open his account

Sharrap wetin be your consign? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
FBS:

3 points. gba ooo!

Yes ooo.
Didn't see the game.
Folks telling me DD would easily be MOTM.

Ashley COle did not play. Ryan Bertrand did and I gather he was very decent.
Mikel, Lamps and Essien in midfield, the exact way we were playing when we were flying before Ramires came into the side.
Malouda scoring 2 is a good omen.

6pts behind Utd, the form's coming in at just the right time.
Here's hoping Utd drops points again against Everton before they confront Arsenal.

There's a chance, we just have to win all our matches to seize that opportunity.

Chelsea's had a woeful 3 months. Infact at the worst, it was relegation form.
If ManU, win the PL and we beat ManU, we could finish the league 3 pts behind Utd.
How rubbish have these pretenders been?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AndreUweh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
nateevs:

Yes ooo.
Didn't see the game.
Folks telling me DD would easily be MOTM.

Ashley COle did not play. Ryan Bertrand did and I gather he was very decent. Mikel, Lamps and Essien in midfield, the exact way we were playing when we were flying before Ramires came into the side.
Malouda scoring 2 is a good omen.

6pts behind Utd, the form's coming in at just the right time.
Here's hoping Utd drops points again against Everton before they confront Arsenal.

There's a chance, we just have to win all our matches to seize that opportunity.

Chelsea's had a woeful 3 months. Infact at the worst, it was relegation form.
If ManU, win the PL and we beat ManU, we could finish the league 3 pts behind Utd.
How rubbish have these pretenders been?
Ashley Cole played the match but was replaced by Ryan Bertrand midway in the second half. Ryan's cross from the left flank was nodded in by Malouda for the third goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
If Arsenal & Chelsea manage to beat United, all three teams could be tied on points going into the final two games. . .

How brilliant would that be? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2011
ritchboy:

If Arsenal & Chelsea manage to beat United, all three teams could be tied on points going into the final two games. . .

How brilliant would that be? cheesy

Negro please, if Chelsea and Utd lose all their games from now till season end, Citeh or Tottenham would still overtake Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ Putcha money where ya braces at niccuh!

It may interest you to know Nateevs is on the brink of breaking his piggy-bank to pay A-40! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Apr 22, 2011
nateevs:

Sharrap wetin be your consign? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2011
Why you dey shine teeth
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Na wa o.
Who would have thought we will still be talking of title race.

Anyhow sha, it will still make me feel good if we beat gaynners to number 2 spot.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 2:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

You for just send A-40 to collect in kishi from our balance. I woulda handled him proper.

I can't believe this nugga is about to make you Western Union him his weekend budget for Nkwobi and Abacha.
You think say i get tribal mark for face? Abi na maga u call me lol. Dis ones don be guy-man since 19kindergaten Me and you get business before abi wetin concern me with you?

nateevs:

See this boy oooo. No be lottery you win. Which one be holiday dey come?
You come dey do like say I owe you salary. grin grin
Yeye man. grin

Meanwhile, I don add you for messenger like 1 year ago you no gree add me.
Just freaking add me.
Lottery?? Its not a lottery when you have a 97% chance of winning a bet. Seriously how could you even think Chelsea where going to qualify for the next round. Where you high on purple drank?? You where even going to send me your details and referring to our stake as "your money"  Anyways we don too talk me i wan begin dey count my mullah! E don dey go 2 weeks now ooh abi you dey wait for your paycheck for the month

I don add you. Don't use IM a lot these days but send me offline
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2011
heard u pple are talkng about title? lol.
una nor go wan take obj go beauty contestke!

mchheeew, dem dey call animals with horrns, snail sef dey show face.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
A-40:

You think say i get tribal mark for face? Abi na maga u call me lol. Dis ones don be guy-man since 19kindergaten Me and you get business before abi wetin concern me with you?
Lottery?? Its not a lottery when you have a 97% chance of winning a bet. Seriously how could you even think Chelsea where going to qualify for the next round. Where you high on purple drank?? You where even going to send me your details and referring to our stake as "your money"  Anyways we don too talk me i wan begin dey count my mullah! E don dey go 2 weeks now ooh abi you dey wait for your paycheck for the month

I don add you. Don't use IM a lot these days but send me offline

Because you won a 100 pounds does not mean you are some genius!
Putting money on my team does not make me stu.pid, it means I am confident.

Ibime thought I was silly too when I put 200 on Chelsea not just becoming second but winning the league outrightly (though he hasn't paid me).

Don't come and form top class pundit.
I will drop you a meassage on YIM.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
ritchboy:

^^ Putcha money where ya braces at niccuh!

It may interest you to know Nateevs is on the brink of breaking his piggy-bank to pay A-40! grin grin

Yeah. I have been saving it up over 2 weeks. grin
A-40 is taking my life savings! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
Here we go boyz!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Malouda squanders a one-on-one
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Great save by Cech.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
What a pass from Didier Drogba

1-0 Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
General Lamps.
Exquisite pass from Drogba.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Only in the UK. Heavy rain after the hottest day ever in April.
The pitch is water-logged.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
Eesien injured and out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (109)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.