Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Can I Go About This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Go About This (866 Views)

How Do I Go About My Father's Burial Arrangements? / Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Go About This by Blazing12345: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
please fams in the house how can I go about this. my ex took our two kids away aged 7 and 9 and has refused me access to the kids, blocked my lines and other accounts for months now.

We are yet to be officially divorce but I still want to get access to the kids even if it through phone calls. please how do I go about this?

lawyers your inputs are needed here?
Re: How Can I Go About This by keepingmum: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Blazing12345:
please fams in the house how can I go about this. my ex took our two kids away aged 7 and 9 and has refused me access to the kids, blocked my lines and other accounts for months now.

We are yet to be officially divorce but I still want to get access to the kids even if it through phone calls. please how do I go about this?

Go to courf and file a joint custody order. He will be served and then attend court.
Dont go broadcasting your move cos if he/she knows, they may change base and then it ll be difficult to locate Nd serve them
Re: How Can I Go About This by Legalissues: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Blazing12345:

Visit a mediation centre to asap

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor A Sanitary Pad To Women In Prisons / Nollywood Actor Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead / Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.