Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend (2611 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
So my girlfriend happens to be in the same department with me. She was assigned to our department HOD as her project supervisor. Our HOD is an old man probably in his late 60s.

The man has failed to approve my girl's projects. Keeps making corrections upon corrections just to frustrate my girl. My girl doesn't shy from disclosing to me the sexual innuendos the man makes each time she goes to submit her corrected copy. He overtly asked my girl to come see him in a hotel or his house. My girl is just tired and at this point, we're clueless on what to do. She's scared of reporting the HOD to our school student affairs division as doing that might affect her academic wise.

Please nairalanders, what can we do especially considering the fact that the lecturer in question is a HOD? Something that wouldn't put my girl in a precarious state.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by henrybomb(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Let her record all their conversation to gather enough evidence against him

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by henrybomb(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Let her record all their conversations

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by schoolboymatt(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
try spy cam
then take the case up.
very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by schoolboymatt(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
try spy cam
then take the case up.
very simple.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2019
schoolboymatt:

try spy cam

then take the case up.

very simple.
where can I get the spy cam?
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2019
henrybomb:
Let her record all their conversations
nice one
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Jayslicky: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2019
U and ur girlfriend should set up a plan that would disgrace the perverted H.O.D, I don't know why a man of 60+ would be disturbing his granddaughter age mate, some men are really shameless. First try calm ur girlfriend, tell her not to disrespect the H.O.D because if she does that it could backfire, anytime the man calls ur girlfriend to his office to discuss his nonsense to your girlfriend, I suggest she records it to blackmail him, if after that he doesn't stop the flirting then pull an O.A.U incident on him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by LieDetector(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
U and ur girlfriend should set up a plan that would disgrace the perverted H.O.D, I don't know why a man of 60+ would be disturbing his granddaughter age mate, some men are really shameless. First try calm ur girlfriend, tell her not to disrespect the H.O.D because if she does that it could backfire, anytime the man calls ur girlfriend to his office to discuss his nonsense to your girlfriend, I suggest she records it to blackmail him, if after that he doesn't stop the flirting then pull an O.A.U incident on him.
that's it bro. We just hope it's a plan we can pull through. The way the OAU issue got traction on social media was the driving force for the university to take action on the accused lecturer. The case would have been swept under the carpet. This is Nigeria bro

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2019
In this age and time when sexual harassment is seriously frowned at, culprits are being prosecuted for it in tertiary institutions and victims are speaking out...

Your girlfriend should know better and be smart enough to record every convo in her supervisors office. ..if things keeps getting messier for her she can report with the evidence... If I were her, I will tell him if he tries further shit I will blow up his useless self to the public /media with our recorded convo.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Whatever you do, don't put your own education in jeopardy while trying to fight her battles. For all we know, they may have slept together before & she's only coming to you now because grandpa wants a rematch.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin
XhosaNostra:
Whatever you do, don't put your own education in jeopardy while trying to fight her battles. For all we know, they may have slept together before & she's only coming to you now because grandpa wants a rematch.
cheesy

l have seen similar situation play out like this.The guy put his education on hold to fight for his girlfriend who told him that she was harassed sexually in school.

7 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Ayemileto(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Try to get a recording of their conversations (video recording)

After getting the recording, don't publicize it, but threaten the man with it and give him conditions.

He will most likely bend to your requests to save his career.

Once you and your GF graduate, release the videos and end the man's career.

Note: for every video you get, have duplicate copies, back it up to Google drive, Dropbox, Yahoo drive and has many cloud storage as possible.

You can also have a special drive(memory card, flash HDD) that will be well hidden and will contain only video recordings of the man.

Always logout of your Google drive, Dropbox or Yahoo drive account to prevent things you back up there getting wiped out (in case your phone get stolen or the lecturer send your friends that are enemies to you).

You can involve a 3rd party, preferably a street guy that will act as the girl's brother to threaten the lecturer. I will suggest you employ someone who is not a student to do the threat job.

This path is a dangerous path. But you can decide to take the easier way by reporting to the school authorities and praying/hoping that justice prevails.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2019
virgoquin:
grin grin cheesy

l have seen similar situation play out like this.The guy put his education on hold to fight for his girlfriend who told him that she was harassed sexually in school.

Just imagine! And was she really being harassed?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Just imagine! And was she really being harassed?
She was not harassed, he found out that the guy was her side boo.
She wanted to end the relationship but the side boo wouldn't want to hear of it.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2019
virgoquin:

She was not harassed, he found out that the guy was her side boo.

She wanted to end the relationship but the side boo wouldn't want to hear of it.

Wow. I bet he felt like a tool. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Ayemileto(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Another option apart from what I posted above is to ask her to start dressing like an SU to the man's office (No makeup, Long skirt, covered hair etc.).

From the testimony of some people with similar incidents that I have had, the lecturer immediately loses interest once the lady starts dressing like this.

She can even make things sweeter by preaching to the man and add some players to it.

But the implications of this is that she might have to start dressing that way to she graduates because the man can meet her anywhere on or off campus.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2019
virgoquin:
grin grin cheesy

....and he foolishly believed. I remember this former colleague of mine. She told me about how one oga was always pestering her for sex. At first I was feeling sorry for her till I noticed that she was always liking his pictures on facebook. Any pictures of his that didnt show his wife or children she will like. I just maintain my lane

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow. I bet he felt like a tool. Smh.
True. A lot of guys have fallen for such and done some crazy shít or ended up dead.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

True. A lot of guys have fallen for such and done some crazy shít or ended up dead.

Very sad. Some girls are really manipulative & some guys are just muppets.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very sad. Some girls are really manipulative & some guys are just muppets.
LOL. Do you see the irony here? A girl who has been raped and should be sympathized with wont get any sympathy. You hear comments like " we need to hear both sides before we conclude". A girl claims someone wants to sleep with her and you should investigate , you instead conclude and go apeshit crazy.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Brown606(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Let him sleep with her, is it your vagina?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. Do you see the irony here? A girl who has been raped and should be sympathized with wont get any sympathy. You hear comments like " we need to hear both sides before we conclude". A girl claims someone wants to sleep with her and you should investigate , you instead conclude and go apeshit crazy.

IKR!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by javaRookie: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Your girl might have given the HOD green light or flirted with him sometime in the past.
So dont do anything rash first run a thorough investigation with your cartels before concluding on anything. Before what you have no idea of eats your head together with your Gf.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Get evidence and then report him

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Marcelo290(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin Baba, your fears are justified, but again these daughter's of eve aren't to be trusted.

I remember my gf coming up with such tales, about how this young lecturer has been pestering and disturbing her, I wanted to take the case up but she refused, telling me she knows how to handle it. If only I knew she meant 'handling the dìck' cheesy

My advise? Don't implicate yourself fighting for a course that may cause you wasted years in school, ladies have their way. But you? My brother OYO oo..unless she is your wife, treat the said issue with a degree of levity. Your gf should be the one seeking for advice not you.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by InfernoNig: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Take it to God. Nothing He can't do

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by MarianaTrench: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
After what happened to that lecturer in Obafemi Awolowo University I'm surprised reading this.

These lecturers will never learn

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Uncle96(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
XhosaNostra:

Wow smart
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
MarianaTrench:
After what happened to that lecturer in Obafemi Awolowo University I'm surprised reading this.

These lecturers will never learn

The dïck controls their mind. Shameless men!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
LieDetector:
Please nairalanders, what can we do especially considering the fact that the lecturer in question is a HOD? Something that wouldn't put my girl in a precarious state.
Take to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc., and use the medium to expose the man - making known his face, status, etc., for all to know of his crimes against women - no need to show the faces of his female victims. Also notify his family, friends and colleagues via anonymous mail of his exploits. OR send this suggestion to your galfriend instead. undecided

(1) (Reply)

closed / What Scares You The Most About Getting Married? / Pregnant Lady Shows How Pregnancy Turned Her To A Mess (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.