Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

The White Man Is So Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The White Man Is So Strong (451 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The White Man Is So Strong by Ilamina(f): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2019
I was whistling at this white guys dog when he was passing my house, while I was sitting at my student house balcony

And he was angry and scolded me harshly, told me not to do that again

The next three days, he passed again with his dog

Forgetting the awkwardness, passing the same house, the annoying girl was sitting

The white man is superior smiley

(1) (Reply)

8 People To Win A Special Getaway In The #ifyouloveme Dare Challenge / My True Love Story – It Took Two Marriages To Find Us / Why Chioma Is Important In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.