Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage (12090 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
slimany:

Hmmmn. No wonder . Sorry about ur ordeal Mrs Nene. But to be frank with you. An average Nigeria wife would go to work every weekdays and still prepare breakfast for families. U keep talking about who will take care of the house. Is ur house a dustbin site or garage that u can't take care of it when ure back from work and moreover, u guys gat no kids ,so ,am kinda confused with the talk of who is gonna take care of the house bladderdash.
Ladies and men listen and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOlhWersggo

I'm not begging to be with no man not going to do everything PLUS work if he wants that can find another woman- I'm ok with open marriage or if he wants to leave fine also.

I want children but we not sleeping together. can't go any quicker.

More issues will arise if I leave the house.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:
If he wanted me to work he'd ask.
Also he is aware our home would be neglected no laundry, lunches prepared for work, breakfast on table, vacuum cleaning etc. ..

It would all be stopping if I ever returned back to work.
So would say to him I can support financially but do nothing else or do everything expect contribute to finances.

I'm hoping for us to start a family and I could work as a baby sitter from home.

Hmmmn. No wonder . Sorry about ur ordeal Mrs Nene. But to be frank with you. An average Nigeria wife would go to work every weekdays and still prepare breakfast for families. U keep talking about who will take care of the house. Is ur house a dustbin site or garage that u can't take care of it when ure back from work and moreover, u guys gat no kids ,so ,am kinda confused with the talk of who is gonna take care of the house bladderdash.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by PharoahIII: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mrblessed:
Although your comment is needlessly laced with blistering odium and unnecessary expletives, this post, just as you aptly noted, should serve as an eye-opener to some guys here obsessed with white women. The grass is not always green on the other side.

However, this does not mean that I align with you in placing blame on the women for using visa as a tool of control. We don't have all the details, but from her explanation, I see someone eager to make her marriage work. We must admit that this issue is common with Africans, especially Nigerians, who always want to have their cake and eat it.

I get what you're trying to say, sir, but please try to read the op's original post and her subsequent replies to see how many times she's mentioned the word 'visa.' Maybe then you'll have a better understanding of what I'm saying. White people get divorced every day, I have even known white men who haven't slept with their wives for much longer than the op's husband hasn't slept with her, but do they go about saying, 'Oh my husband is not sleeping with me because he married me for papers?' White men cheat on their wives, in fact, they sire children without the knowledge of their wives. But if an African does this, heaven will fall. The instant conclusion would be that he married her for papers.
The op seems somewhat controlling, that is why perhaps she couldn't find a Black British guy to marry her so she settled for someone she can control: an African. After all, it is no hidden secret that Black British people tend to look down on Africans. They feel superior to Africans, they mock our accents. They complain of racism but they are racist towards Africans. That is why they say, 'oh I'm British,' 'I'm American.' And though they be as black as soot, if you call them Africans they take umbrage at it.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Triniti:
Op knows where the problem is coming from, she’s just looking for validation on a faceless forum,go back to your job and stop all this I cook,clean and iron for him. Those shits ain’t going to pay the bills, you have to support that man financially before he can ever think of having any intimacy with you, go sort your problem yourself, you planned all this out from the word go, all you wanted was a slave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOlhWersggo
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Nene05 post=75022051][/quote]

From your write up, Its glaring you know where these relationship is heading too. And am of the opinion that the guy in question doesn't want to do his own part of the deal while you know he's gonna fly away once he gets the ILR through you. Since there is a bargain between you both like GIVE AND TAKE ,Let him know that if he doesn't satisfy your sexual needs which is your own bargain ,You will walk away from the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by PharoahIII: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
slimany:

You are a somebody my brother for that comment. In her previous comments, she said she doesn't want to work so that they'll only live on one income. This is very selfish and the reason she's doing this is so that the man won't be able to send money to his folks in Nigeria. She can even do a part-time job, for say, 20 hours a week or work weekends, but no Mr African must provide because he has no choice, because without me he'll be deported. I'm talking from experience, those nairalanders taking sides with the op have no experience. My ex wife refused to work for three solid years, she could not even cook so no matter what time of the day I came back home, I had to cook for myself. She also expected me to bath the baby and clean the house too. If I send any money home, oh that one na world war III. Even if at first you loved the woman, I can assure you that love will die a natural death--and a fast one too! Every time there's an argument she'll threaten to kick me out of the house--on top my own house wen I dey pay rent!
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Two captains cant sail a ship

being submissive does not mean slavery and that is what many Nigerian and black women living abroad do not understand. the reason why some couple went 40 years in marriage is that the woman submitted.

the problem i have with this op is her spreading of some youtube videos done by a woman, it is funny that women watch some youtube videos about men and believe it is true. even though i hate marriage, marriage is not a bed of roses, a woman has to relax for a man to lead.

simple, you demean your husband and still expects him to be sexually attracted to you. if a man says he needs a submissive woman,it means he needs a woman he can talk to and listens, a woman who will act like a woman and be feminine

i hate all these muscular black women in western societies who do not understand what is it to act feminine. damn. enjoy your blessed marriage and do not kill my man for me, he won't Bleep you as long as you are behaving like a man.

from
wetdick
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

I get what you're trying to say, sir, but please try to read the op's original post and her subsequent replies to see how many times she's mentioned the word 'visa.' Maybe then you'll have a better understanding of what I'm saying. White people get divorced every day, I have even known white men who haven't slept with their wives for much longer than the op's husband hasn't slept with her, but do they go about saying, 'Oh my husband is not sleeping with me because he married me for papers?' White men cheat on their wives, in fact, they sire children without the knowledge of their wives. But if an African does this, heaven will fall. The instant conclusion would be that he married her for papers.
The op seems somewhat controlling, that is why perhaps she couldn't find a Black British guy to marry her so she settled for someone she can control: an African. After all, it is no hidden secret that Black British people tend to look down on Africans. They feel superior to Africans, they mock our accents. They complain of racism but they are racist towards Africans. That is why they say, 'oh I'm British,' 'I'm American.' And though they be as black as soot, if you call them Africans they take umbrage at it.

Why would I work twice as hard if the man sends most his wages home? ? the income is not the problem.

No one is forcing him to be with me.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
wetdick:
Two captains cant sail a ship

being submissive does not mean slavery

the problem i have with this op is her spreading of some youtube videos done by a woman, it is funny that women watch some youtube videos about men and believe it is true. even though i hate marriage, marriage is not a bed of roses, a woman has to relax for a man to lead.

simple, you demean your husband and still expects him to be sexually attracted to you. if a man says he needs a submissive woman,it means he needs a woman he can talk to and listens, a woman who will act like a woman and be feminine

i hate all these muscular black women in western societies who do not understand what is it to act feminine. damn. enjoy your blessed marriage and do not kill my man for me, he won't Bleep you as long as you are behaving like a man.

from
wetdick

Reason some women are this way is because men want to be woman and want a woman to go out and work like them. Then expect you to come home and do everything and still be nice and submissive type.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:

Why would I work twice as hard if the man sends most his wages home? ? the income is not the problem.

No one is forcing him to be with me.

you have an attitude problem, instead of you to calm down and settle your problem, you bust been defensive, you never learn

i am sure, you feel in control of his destiny because you brought him to the UK, you are acting unreliable.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a somebody my brother for that comment. In her previous comments, she said she doesn't want to work so that they'll only live on one income. This is very selfish and the reason she's doing this is so that the man won't be able to send money to his folks in Nigeria. She can even do a part-time job, for say, 20 hours a week or work weekends, but no Mr African must provide because he has no choice, because without me he'll be deported. I'm talking from experience, those nairalanders taking sides with the op have no experience. My ex wife refused to work for three solid years, she could not even cook so no matter what time of the day I came back home, I had to cook for myself. She also expected me to bath the baby and clean the house too. If I send any money home, oh that one na world war III. Even if at first you loved the woman, I can assure you that love will die a natural death--and a fast one too! Every time there's an argument she'll threaten to kick me out of the house--on top my own house wen I dey pay rent!

I work self employed from home sometimes make more than him.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:

Reason some women are this way is because men want to be woman and want a woman to go out and work like them. Then expect you to come home and do everything and still be nice and submissive type.

no I wont support a man who stays at home while the woman goes out to work,it is unnigerian your husband doesn't do that, i am sure of that, he works but dont forget he also wants to be a man and be able to decide, why don't you hear his point, then diplomatically tell him what you want.

it seems black women in the western world have lost their seduction tactics. damn!, here in nigeria, i know women who will subtly make their husband do what they want sometimes, even if he is an ass-hole.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
wetdick:

you have an attitude problem, instead of you to calm down and settle your problem, you bust been defensive, you never learn

i am sure, you feel in control of his destiny because you brought him to the UK, you are acting unreliable.

Apologies if it's coming across that way.
Me and my husband don't argue I don't shout only tried talking calmly about the situation as I genuinely love him.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:

Apologies if it's coming across that way.
Me and my husband don't argue I don't shout only tried talking calmly about the situation as I genuinely love him.

you need to go back to the drawing board and learn how women get to their husband heart. i am not a christian but damn esther in the bible is a good example of how she saved her tribe from destruction by seducing her husband the king.

this generation of women has lost what is means to be a sexy and feminine woman when all they hear is feminism agenda.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry about your ordeal and your ex wife lack of doing the things at home cooking cleaning etc. ...

Like if you not working outside the house pull your weight in the House so your partner has relaxed environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5PN8CRCPQ
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by pacificman: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

this exact same thing happened to a guy i know and the woman finally kicked him out of the house after 3yrs and he was finally a free man.she put him through hell,but hes a citizen now and free
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

bros you are lucky, what you married is a lazy woman she was exploiting you, that is why it is very important to not depend on a woman, it is dangerous stuff, i see that when i travel, many of our guys depending on women for survival.

me, i cant date or even marry a woman that can not cook, clean and act like a woman.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
pacificman:

this exact same thing happened to a guy i know and the woman finally kicked him out of the house after 3yrs and he was finally a free man.she put him through hell,but hes a citizen now and free

I won't kick him out he's the head of the house.
We work things out or I leave. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by mrblessed(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

Firstly you should know that a vast majority of British people can't spell, even the so-called educated ones. They also do not speak proper English, only very few of them (less than 5% I would say) speak the received pronunciation, and the only way you can do that is to go to a public school, which is prohibitively expensive.
I think we are almost on the same page with this reply of yours. It is the same in all languages; a lot of native speakers struggle to adhere to the grammar and convention of their languages. But I am curious to learn how you generate the "less than 5 percent" statistics. I think the percentage should be higher than that, not because it is English language, but because many people in the Western world demonstrate loyalty to their languages.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
This is serious and probably very wrong too. Denying a woman of sex is absolutely wrong, or anyone by any standards. It is nice you have the decency to wait this long before voicing out your complaint. When a man is interested in beer, work and sleep only, then be rest assured you got played, request a divorce asap and watch how things will turn around-that is if you are not the nagging controlling type-he will see his meal ticket about to disappear and he will give you what you need.

You said you love him, but in my opinion, he is using you to live as he pleases. He does not love you.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by mrblessed(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

Brother, you nearly mar your highly articulated and beautifully written post with faulty generalisation. I agree with all what you wrote, but I think it is unjust to categorise the poster with a "control" stereotype. I tend to see her as an honest woman in need of solution to salvage her faltering marriage. Therefore, it is charitable if we give her the benefit of the doubt, knowing fully well that a lot of our brothers abroad are not the best of ambassadors. Marriage-for-visa is a very common but unpleasant practice of most of
our people. Ironically, they tend to have a compliant and complicit British nationals willing to further this illicit practice.

Still, looking down on people for one reason or the other is not restricted to black people alone. At the root of Hitler's aggression was the unfounded, unscientific, and crude notion of the superiority of the Aryan race. In fact, you will be amazed to realise that what you brilliantly observed between black British citizens and their African brethren is also common with white people.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
You are so smart and I love you
I also watch sheras channel, she’s amazing and has helped so many women around the world.

Listen if the man continues acting up, that’s his loss not yours and I think that’s what’s bothering him. He wants to make your life a misery because he doesn’t have full control over the situation. He wants to waste your time as much as possible, just because he’s bitter. The man initially wanted to use you for visa, but the tables have turned and he doesn’t know how to deal with it, so the only way he can make you suffer is by depriving you of love and affection. No matter what, do not go back to work, let him provide for everything. The more he Invests, the harder it will be for him to keep up with the silly games he’s trying to play. Keep your money aside just in case. He’s trying to play a game that he’s bound to lose. As for wanting to have kids, keep on disturbing, use the art of seduction, do everything that you can he will eventually succumb trust me. If not the only thing for you to do is to look outside, and he will end up losing because he desperately needs the visa. He can only do this for so long, so just keep your head up.
Nene05:

If he is using me at least we both benefit from the situation.

I'm not supporting any man to help'bulid' up for him to then leave me not a chance.

All I want is a family and settle down- if he wants visa he will have if he earns it.
He knew my standard from when we met.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by PharoahIII: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mrblessed:
Brother, you nearly mar your highly articulated and beautifully written post with faulty generalisation. I agree with all what you wrote, but I think it is unjust to categorise the poster with a "control" stereotype. I tend to see her as an honest woman in need of solution to salvage her faltering marriage. Therefore, it is charitable if we give her the benefit of the doubt, knowing fully well that a lot of our brothers abroad are not the best of ambassadors. Marriage-for-visa is a very common but unpleasant practice of most of
our people. Ironically, they tend to have a compliant and complicit British nationals willing to further this illicit practice.

Still, looking down on people for one reason or the other is not restricted to black people alone. At the root of Hitler's aggression was the unfounded, unscientific, and crude notion of the superiority of the Aryan race. In fact, you will be amazed to realise that what you brilliantly observed between black British citizens and their African brethren is also common with white people.

I agree with you, but if the fuhrer chose to believe in the superiority of the Aryan race, should the black man also do the same? Must something be acceptable because the white man did it? Speaking of the Aryan race, it had nothing to do with geographical territory, per se, or one's nationality, but rather the origin of the indo-Iranian/indo-European peoples. Now my question is this: Did the so-called Black British/Black American people not originate from Africa, regardless of the colour of their passports?

So what if an African marries a white woman for visa? Did the whites not take our lands and plundered our resources? Do you know how many 'slaves' they took out of Africa? Read about apartheid in S/Africa, where farmers (white ones of course) have more than 20,000 hectares of land, which is roughly one-eighth the size of Lagos. How did they get the lands? Did they bring the lands from Britain/the Netherlands or wherever they came from? Or haven't you heard of the 1884-1885 Berlin conference where Africa was partitioned amongst the European powers as one would partition pizza? Please let us do away with sentiments. These people have bleeped us many many times over. The largest diamond ever found in the world today (the Cullinan diamond weighing around 600g) where was it found? South Africa. Who owns it? The British Monarchy. How much did they pay for it? Your guess is as good as mine...
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Want to cook him the best Nigerian dish- also think will plan us romantic wink weekend away.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by mrblessed(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

I agree with you, but if the fuhrer chose to believe in the superiority of the Aryan race, should the black man also do the same? Must something be acceptable because the white man did it? Speaking of the Aryan race, it had nothing to do with geographical territory, per se, or one's nationality, but rather the origin of the indo-Iranian/indo-European peoples. Now my question is this: Did the so-called Black British/Black American people not originate from Africa, regardless of the colour of their passports?

So what if an African marries a white woman for visa? Did the whites not take our lands and plundered our resources? Do you know how many 'slaves' they took out of Africa? Read about apartheid in S/Africa, where farmers (white ones of course) have more than 20,000 hectares of land, which is roughly one-eighth the size of Lagos. How did they get the lands? Did they bring the lands from Britain/the Netherlands or wherever they came from? Or haven't you heard of the 1884-1885 Berlin conference where Africa was partitioned amongst the European powers as one would partition pizza? Please let us do away with sentiments. These people have bleeped us many many times over. The largest diamond ever found in the world today (the Cullinan diamond weighing around 600g) where was it found? South Africa. Who owns it? The British Monarchy. How much did they pay for it? Your guess is as good as mine...
Thanks for the history lesson, but visa-for-marrige is a scam and shouldn't under any guise be condoned.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:
Want to cook him the best Nigerian dish- also think will plan us romantic wink weekend away.

reading ur other replies makes me think this ur man is after something but it is not going according to plans,he is then emotionally blackmailing you.

If this man still does not understand your signals after all your seductions and subtle gentle messages Just come to nigeria let me pound your pussy hard and make it glow again but sorry i wont be following you to the Uk back.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by 2buffagain(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by 2buffagain(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nene05:

Will be OUR child neither of us have any kids

So if NO children exist yet, why are you using this as justification to stay home?

You are obviously just a manipulative slave driver, and he resents you for it.
Go and work and stop being lazy.

What is in laundry? cooking? etc?
Are single people not already doing that and working already?
In a world of washine machines, dishwashers and vacuum cleaners...

Your By-force Housewife logic has no freaking point

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a somebody my brother for that comment. In her previous comments, she said she doesn't want to work so that they'll only live on one income. This is very selfish and the reason she's doing this is so that the man won't be able to send money to his folks in Nigeria. She can even do a part-time job, for say, 20 hours a week or work weekends, but no Mr African must provide because he has no choice, because without me he'll be deported. I'm talking from experience, those nairalanders taking sides with the op have no experience. My ex wife refused to work for three solid years, she could not even cook so no matter what time of the day I came back home, I had to cook for myself. She also expected me to bath the baby and clean the house too. If I send any money home, oh that one na world war III. Even if at fiu loved the woman, I can assure you that love will die a natural death--and a fast one too! Every time there's an argument she'll threaten to kick me out of the house--on top my own house wen I dey pay rent!

My brother, Just collect ur pali and move on. All these britico girls are not to be trusted even after given birth.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
2buffagain:

So if NO children exist yet, why are you using this as justification to stay home?

You are obviously just a manipulative slave driver, and he resents you for it.
Go and work and stop being lazy.

What is in laundry? cooking? etc?
Are single people not already doing that and working already?
In a world of washine machines, dishwashers and vacuum cleaners...

Your By-force Housewife logic has no freaking point

I /we are traditional also I work from home not outside the house nothing wrong with that.
These are my values.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Also for the million time I want kids but sex denied

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.