Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage (12109 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
update[b][/b]

My husband and I are working things out and he's making more effort than he was before.
Thank you for all your support through our difficult time wink smiley grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
I can not come and go and marry a girl that will use salt kill me like say na sheep she dey feed ooo... It good for a lady to know how to cook what will be ur secret to keep ur husband or guy head straight in other not to eat out... undecided
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
I can not come and go and marry a girl that will use salt kill me like say na sheep she dey feed ooo... It good for a lady to know how to cook, what will be her secret to keeping her husband or guy's head straight in other not to eat out... undecided
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2019
habsydiamond:
I can not come and go and marry a girl that will use salt kill me like say na sheep she dey feed ooo... It good for a lady to know how to cook, what will be her secret to keeping her husband or guy's head straight in other not to eat out... undecided

I cook all dishes Nigerian also other foods so he has variety
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Nene05:

I cook all dishes Nigerian also other foods so he has variety
that's nice.... Where u from pls?? All Nigerian dishes!!!! Fear dey catch me nao ooo
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by meeky007(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Nene05:
Lack of sex and intimacy in a relationship-

Is it ever ok to seek out another person if your boyfriend or husband doesn't show you any affection no cuddle /kisses nothing or says they are tired and unwilling to engage in ANY intimacy? Ongoing long term?

What would you do in this situation? ? We are recently married my husband is from Nigeria I'm British citizen.
call me or whatsapp 09080753801
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Two captains cant sail a ship

being submissive does not mean slavery and that is what many Nigerian and black women living abroad do not understand. the reason why some couple went 40 years in marriage is that the woman submitted.

the problem i have with this op is her spreading of some youtube videos done by a woman, it is funny that women watch some youtube videos about men and believe it is true. even though i hate marriage, marriage is not a bed of roses, a woman has to relax for a man to lead.

simple, you demean your husband and still expects him to be sexually attracted to you. if a man says he needs a submissive woman,it means he needs a woman he can talk to and listens, a woman who will act like a woman and be feminine

i hate all these muscular black women in western societies who do not understand what is it to act feminine. damn. enjoy your blessed marriage and do not kill my man for me, he won't Bleep you as long as you are behaving like a man.

from
wetdick

if all men fully provided women could focus on been feminine.

you will be masculine if you doing masculine role such as helping with finances.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
2buffagain:

Well there you go.
So you already know your problem.

Like I said, You are just here looking for pointless validation. You won't get any.

This thread title might as well be "Why is my slave not working fast enough?!!"

And you still haven't answered my earlier question of WHOSE child that is that you were using as an argument point in savings i.e childcare fees.
I'm guessing the child isn't even his.

Now I don't know what arrangement you 2 had before engaging each other in this manner, but it is clear the whole thing is like a business deal.
So I don't get why you still feel this same slave individual would want to have sex with you...

of course his child
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
zexy2030:

my suggestions:
since all you wanted was intimacy and u want a family:
1. prepare him an aphrodisiac meal.
2. use Love Machine or intimacy gadget to entice while u r bare nude.
ensure no clothes on, then oils on the essential parts of ur body that stimulates his brain: your boobs, laps, bum, ur lips.
3. suck his dick while he is asleep about the early hours of the morning.
4. encourage him that u know what he needs and that u r praying for him to get the visa after sucking his dick he will definitely wants to sex.
5. massage his body, stroke his dick with virgin oil.
6. invite a nephew to hang around, but entice him every night for sex. Like magic, he will avoid the beer, come home early, he will be jealous.
warning: having a broken home is not the solution, he might be testing you, due to reports he hears about u then you will affirm his suspicion by having sex outside your legal marriage, then he will gladly divorce for another woman, who has promised him visa based on marrying her..so guard ur man..so many hungry girls out there in Britain dolling out free sex in return for a benefit...seduce him more, actively seduce him, suck his penis.

he would need to successfully divorce me before bringing anyone else or getting citizenship from another woman.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
pacificman:

smh you cage a man and you expect him to be happy..i swear hes just counting the days when hes gonna leave you and move on with his life..you are not smart at all and you are truly not intelligent..just imagine you made the situation benefit you and not him..how about 50-50...this is so selfish of you.am done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbuHhQDNgmg
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Nene05: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
2buffagain:

So if NO children exist yet, why are you using this as justification to stay home?

You are obviously just a manipulative slave driver, and he resents you for it.
Go and work and stop being lazy.

What is in laundry? cooking? etc?
Are single people not already doing that and working already?
In a world of washine machines, dishwashers and vacuum cleaners...

Your By-force Housewife logic has no freaking point

when you single you have freedom also.
im not a room mate I'm his wife.

Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Nene05:
Lack of sex and intimacy in a relationship-

Is it ever ok to seek out another person if your boyfriend or husband doesn't show you any affection no cuddle /kisses nothing or says they are tired and unwilling to engage in ANY intimacy? Ongoing long term?

What would you do in this situation? ? We are recently married my husband is from Nigeria I'm British citizen.

Kindly speak with him but don't be rude about it, if he doesn't change it is dependent on you if you can cope with it, if not kindly quit the marriage instead of cheating on him.
That's why i always advice that would be couple should make sure that they're sexually compatible before getting married.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by 2buffagain(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nene05:

when you single you have freedom also.
im not a room mate I'm his wife.

So what you are saying is.... even as a single, you cannot be faithful in a relationship, because you work and do your own chores?
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by zexy2030(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Nene05:

he would need to successfully divorce me before bringing anyone else or getting citizenship from another woman.
Well, it's been a while now, how were you able to handle it.
Re: Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Why would you seek someone else?

If you haven't talked to your husband, do so. If you have talked to him repeatedly and he refuses to see reason, then decide if you want to leave the marriage or if you can do without sex.

Some hoes on NL will advice you to cheat, but don't do it. I repeat, don't do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.