Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (47738 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by klever18(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
watch as broke haters go storm this thread in pain
all those gay ass quoting niggis
grow in hate and die in yur lane
frustrated low lives always angry
a hater came ma way on nairaland jus dis evening
after flippin thru his lame profile i cud see hez useless
come after me and stil remain clueless
your life is hopeless blame your parents dnt blame me
good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by greggng: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
alawi5k:
Heard the enhancement will last for 6 months?

We have not been informed about the details
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
zionmde:

Please wat did u study?

PM me. I won't promise u anything but I won't forget ur post either

Thank you, I appreciate your warm comment.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by larryking540: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Brown14:
I read Banking and finance but the irony of the whole thing is that I don't like working in a bank so I learnt how to make clothes(sew) after my service year...But Lord knows my passion is acting and script writing and I am willing to pursue any opportunity that I sniff or presents itself.

Bro dis is an advise from a brother focus on one part and develop ur self else u are going to remain like an associate instead of a professional or expert

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Rextizz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Now you will realise that those uncles who told you "when you graduate, send me your CV" are all fraudsters. You are own your own
grin grin
I have been waiting for your messages for almost 2 weeks now, why is it you have very low self esteem?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
kcy:
my blood pressure is high due to depression

I'm at home due to ASUU strike and I feel just the same way.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Rextizz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Radiant1020:
Hhmmmm
It's not been easy o but God has been faithful.
Finished nysc April 2018. Since then I've tried two businesses. I did Oriflame business and sold clothes...
The thing is people can be so annoying eh, as long as you are not doing the normal 8-5 pm job, they begin to feel you are idle and lazy...

In all let's give thanks sha
You are just too lazy for my liking

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Fizic: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
God bless you bro, this will go a long way to help me
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rextizz:
I have been waiting for your messages for almost 2 weeks now, why is it you have very low self esteem?

You really need to stop using this ugly/low self esteem line. If looks were my strategy, I would have put up my picture a long time ago and get the attention. I won't send you a message, you don't interest me... smiley

16 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by MARX77(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fairgodwin:

I stay very far from the Island, around Ogba area and I think it's going to be too far and stressful for you considering your pay, otherwise I'd have asked you to come manage at my place.
I stay alone, and I'm currently jobless though, but I would be more than willing to accommodate you and even support you in any way I can. I hate to see a fellow brother struggle, e dey pain me.
Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Damsman10(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

this is tough!
but all these salary dey small sha...
There shouldn't have been need for the Africa continent...
God no suppose allow am abeg...

my brother salaries wey worst pass dis one na im first class graduates dey manage outside.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Rubbiish(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Damsman10:

my brother salaries wey worst pass dis one na im first class graduates dey manage outside.
Very true...God help us
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by FunnyDude(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seandisputed:
baba find me better odds na, as Nigeria don cast graduates finish.
LOL.. Serious casting oo
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
here we go again with the learn a skill

of course learn a skill but use your sense

the same skill they tell you to learn here is the same skill others learn on instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other sites

my advice for you guys is BE DIFFERENT

7 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by OBIGS(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
To all young guys and girls trying to figure life out. First thing to do take you your pride and throw it somewhere you cant find it. Once you do that you will think and do the right thing.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by SEUJ(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
obamartins:
Men! this life is funny until God opens your eyes to see the billions of dollars on the internet. I have done several crazy jobs and received peanuts called salary until I asked God for direction and He came to my rescue. I worked in a place where the owner of the company treated everyone like shit. I took the bold step to walk away in 2017 despite having nothing to fall back on. A couple of months ago he called as was Like "Can you please come back, I will increase your salary and pay you guys regularly. I asked him a simple question. Sir, can you pay me up to N500,000 a month? He was proposing N80,000 a month from 60k which he was paying but not regular. I told him, sir, you can't pay me.

Today, I earn over N300,000 a month from the comfort of my home. I am not cut out for 8am - 5pm jobs God forbid. Folks no need to search for jobs, you can make it on the internet without defrauding anyone. All I do is write books and publish on Amazon. All the materials you need to write on any topic is on Youtube, stop the laziness and get your butts down to work. Serve no master. The problem with our so-called graduates is lack of research and laziness. They don't have the energy to research on what will put food on their table. I will never search for a job any day any time. Targeting N1,000,000 a month from book sales before June 2019. Will be spreading my tentacles to Amazon FBA very soon. By The end of 2019, i should average N5,000,000 per month by God's Grace. The millions is in your laptop connected to the internet.

PS: Nobody should PM for any tutorial or guide. I won't respond. All you need is on youtube and the internet, Take your time say one month to research and you will be glad you did. Convert Youtube Videos into books and sell on Amazon.

Final comment: Any computer scientist looking for a job in this era of ICT is a fool.

Attached is my sales report for last month.

How did get a working paypal account bro.
That has been my challenge with online business.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by babatee90(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Well after my service year I had to go learn make up and hair fixing...some years back if someone had told me a man like me would become a makeup artist I would have sworn for the person but the situation of the country put me in that direction and honestly am making my cool cash though not that large but at least I can get my daily needs...and now I’m planning my travel through the cash m getting...so my advice Bro is try and learn a trade that you know you’d easily catch up on and put in a lot of passion it would really go a long way... modified..now I’m in Manchester doing good for myself

7 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by zionmde: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fairgodwin:
Thank you, I appreciate your warm comment.
Will check my mail tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Truth is, I’m about to Do my POP by March.. 18A. I’ve done a couple of stuffs here and there I have savings in 7 figuresss. I live and serve in IB in a very nice location with a ride.. Not sure of what to invest in cause I’ve mix feelings of staying back in 9ja.

I’m considering taking an iElTS exam to process scholarships overseas amongst other means possible to leave.

Until then, I consider fixing the savings and see what nature got to offer. I’m business and independent oriented so trust me, I’d love to have delved into business proper. But I’m hell bent in leaving!! Don’t wanna start something I can’t finish. I’m currently earning over 300k monthly and the source is 50/50(shit can happen any time)...and amongst other hustle.

Don’t ask me what I do please. But it’s legit!!

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by colestephan86: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oduok:
Was teaching during my service year. Finished ending of 2016. Applied and taught in a private secondary school throughout 2017. Then early part of 2018 I had a temporary job to provide safety supervision for a project offshore. The project lasted for 6 months. Later part of 2018 I commenced NPower teaching in a technical college. Apart from the above, I produce liquid detergent, aftershave, Izal, bleach, methylated spirit, and hair cream which I learnt during my NYSC. I was engaged by an ICT Academy to teach an engineering software - Aspen HYSYS - in December last year. A service that lasted for 10 days. I do home lesson, assist university students in design projects. That's how I have been surviving.
One Npower beneficiary sites , where are those that said Npower na lie.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olamsoh:
How about Business?

Any business in mind?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Av bin surviving by d grace of d most high God
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Isuachrist: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Olamsoh post=75007687]How about Business?

Start from here -
https://www.nairaland.com/4974007/how-lost-75-investment-almost
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Oduok(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
sunnymighty:

Are U in Lagos? get in touch ASAP if U are
Nope. I base in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. Thanks all the same.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Now you will realise that those uncles who told you "when you graduate, send me your CV" are all fraudsters. You are on your own
grin grin
grin I can relate to this very well. Na so I just dey kill myself untop book over promises they made to me. When I finish all of them blocked my number.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by millionboi2: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
id4sho:
Spent a year jobless, it ain't funny. I was able to secure a FG job but yet to be paid for about 8 months.
na wa oooo

Are thy waiting for you to die or wat?

And sombdy will say this is not a zoo

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by trigar12(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
I completed my service last year, batch B1 (2017) .. After going for various interviews... I got a 6 months contract job in Lagos, though the salary is small but I will survive, better days ahead.

God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Isuachrist: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by obamartins(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
SEUJ:

How did get a working paypal account bro.
That has been my challenge with online business.

You don't need a paypal account for this. Payoneer is the answer. Please take time to research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Harunakoney(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Private school teacher in Benue State. Earning below NYSC allaweee since 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Radiant1020(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Brown14:

story of my life.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by casualobserver2: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
id4sho:
Spent a year jobless, it ain't funny. I was able to secure a FG job but yet to be paid for about 8 months.

Oga your connection is wicked sha. Normal slot is 6 months then your start seeing salary. Or didn't you pay for the slot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal / Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria / We Will Employ 500,000 Teachers In 2016 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.