Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type (1088 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by AdaBekee23: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
You are the type who abhors dirtiness and wish your future partner acknowledges the same perspective with you.

Do you know that, finding out will be very difficult, because during the visits, everybody will like to appear neat to impress their partner.

You will see the girls wearing their neatest undies and clothes, while the guys will tidy up their houses, wearing their neatest boxers or pants, neatest outfits, shaving their pubic hair..

Some girls will go extra miles, cleaning the house, sweeping the entire house, and now you are more impressed. And you went ahead to marry her only to realise that, she was nothing but a pretender

Now, let me open your eyes on how to find out if he or she is a dirty type.

1, During and after cooking, the kitchen is kept clean.

Neat girls will never stay in a dirty place. While still cooking, she makes sure the place is kept neat. After cooking, she tidy it up before dishing out food.

2, She can't wear the same short the next night.

She has already impressed you on the first day, what about the next day? Neat girls will never be comfortable wearing the same outfit or nightwear she wore the previous day.

3, She is cleaning your house to impress you? Every girl does that, but did she touch the deepest places? Neat girls don't clean the house halfway, they touch every nook and crannies.

4, Is she sleeping on the bed without dressing the bedsheet? A neat girl can never sleep in an untidy environment.

5, After dinner, does she wash the dishes immediately or she leaves them over night? A neat girl will know that, leaving dirty dishes will attract ants and cockroaches.
On the side of guys. This is very simple

6, Check how many boxers or pants he has? If they are below 4, then he is the type who wears one boxers for 1 week.

7, He has succeeded in tidying up his room because you are coming, but what about the inner corners. are they neat as well?

8, This one is the most obvious. Check the pillow sheet, is it having a foul stench? If yes, then he is the type who sleeps on one bedspread for 2 months.

9, What about his stockings? Are they smelling oddly? If yes, then you know the answer.

10, Check his wardrobe, is it tidy and arranged?

No matter how a person tries to pretend, his true personality will leave a mark somewhere...
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by AdaBekee23: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Especially, for those who are allergic to dirt's..
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by MelaninGold(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very true... especially for the boxers. I dated one of my University senior for almost two months and I observed that he wore the same boxer. One of the reasons I left him oh. I know I am not perfect,but I am trying as much as possible to keep myself clean. I also want a partner that has good hygiene.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by ashewoboy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
when you open the cookie and you perceive an obnoxious odour then your babe is dirty.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by ashewoboy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
MelaninGold:
Very true... especially for the boxers. I dated one of my University senior for almost two months and I observed that he wore the same boxer. One of the reasons I left him oh. I know I am not perfect,but I am trying as much as possible to keep myself clean. I also want a partner that has good hygiene.

liar. this is how to know hypocrites. you twisted the story. dirty girl.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by MelaninGold(f): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashewoboy:

liar. this is how to know hypocrites. you twisted the story. dirty girl.
I dey suspect say you dey live that kind life. Wetin concern you ..aproko.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by ashewoboy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
MelaninGold:
I dey suspect say you dey live that kind life. Wetin concern you ..aproko.

I don't like to engage ladies who don't have profile pictures. I usually assume there is no beauty behind their moniker. what do you look like? let me know. then I will decipher if you are dirty girl or not. as it is now. you are a dirty girlcheesy. that is what my instinct says.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Future Wife/husband Is A Dirty Type by MelaninGold(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashewoboy:

I don't like to engage ladies who don't have profile pictures. I usually assume there is no beauty behind their moniker. what do you look like? let me know. then I will decipher if you are dirty girl or not. as it is now. you are a dirty girlcheesy. that is what my instinct says.
ok io. if you say so... suit yourself. I don't have to prove myself to you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,, / Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. / See Video As Man Leak $*x T@pe Of Slay Queen Who Is Begging Him For $*x For An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.