Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (49388 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....
Why not quite? ??you can't afford to start fighting battles in your early years of marriage

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
To all Igbo haters stop generalizing an individual issue.

There are successful Anambra and Imo marriage, that your own did not work does not mean that mine will not work.

My father told me that if the mother of the woman i want to marry does not like me but the father like me, i should quit the marriage but if the mother likes me and the father does not like me i should carry on with the marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by KANUISALIVE: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
ariemma:
R.i.p to the dead and we pray for her love ones she left behind... indid our hrt is wit u.

Bt wait naso this BIAFRAN hate each other?? I thought is only NIGERIA such hatred exist.

Same way sunni muslim hates the shitte muslim despite the faact that both are under Islam

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Subonbon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Such a beautiful woman.. See how people are wicked. The biggest mistake of the couples was not staying away from the family after marriage.
you nailed it
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's becoming too much of most Anam bra people. ..feeling they are the best one can get in marriage. .even the unmarried ladies will still be ordering their brothers wife. ..you all can't marry only yourselves. If it's not the mother in law, it will be father in law or siblings giving the wife tough time..it's not a good thing..

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by jakandeola(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess my IMO beauty dem Neva born any anambra goat to treat u bad cos u know I got ur back as big bro

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite so I know a lot about you hate filled igbos
I bet you do,no wonder you have been spitting like who chop dog meat.. grin

7 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
donbenie:
I bet you do,no wonder you have been spitting like who chop dog meat.. grin

Yes I do know. Have you forgotten we are bordered by Abia state on the west and north, and by Ebonyi state on the north? Many of us even speak Igbo so yes I know you guys.

Hate filled Enviers of each other

9 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by bkool7(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Sad fools are already making it tribal.
This is just individual hatred from a bad family.

Even in yoruba land it exists, where and osun girl usually have hatred for ijebu man.
I always hear other yorubas say bad things about ijebu people.

This is just individual hatred.

Where did you get that trash from?
Hmm.

I smell hatred

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
If so much hate and troubles are between Nigerian people, how can a foreign woman to marry a Nigerian? Means any woman out of their tribe is hated and maybe killed, mistreated and abused by her husband and his family.

May she rest in peace, such a young and beautiful lady and God bless and may protect her child. R.I.P.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Dpharisee: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75075261:

This is BARBARIC.
Let us all say no to HATRED!
This is why we keep talking about the Abolishment of the evil OSU CASTE SYSTEM

For those of us that have forever been wondering, what OSU OUTCAST means, here you have it.....

The Osu caste system, which is prevalent in Anambra, Imo and some areas in Ebonyi states, discriminates against families which in the ancient times were dedicated to the local deities because human sacrifice was required to cleanse the land of abominations. The Osu were mostly slaves and other categories of persons considered as “inferior”, as opposed to those who were “freeborn” or “Nwadiala”. As outcasts, they were discriminated against and not accepted by the mainstream of society.

In spite of efforts by clerics, political leaders and social crusaders to consign this system to the dustbin of history it is still being stubbornly observed in many communities. In 1956, the Eastern Nigerian House of Assembly had passed a law abolishing it, but it was not implemented.

There is no reason for this caste system to remain in these modern times. Slavery was abolished long ago, and no human sacrifice is going on anywhere in Nigeria except as a criminal offence linked to some dark cults. The constitution of Nigeria declares every person free and equal before the law. All Nigerians are constitutionally entitled to fundamental human rights, which include the right to freedom from discrimination and the dignity of the human person.

To end the Osu and similar inhuman caste systems wherever they are being practiced in Nigeria requires a combination of cultural reforms, law enforcement and active sensitisation. Serious legal actions need to be taken against any form of discrimination and dehumanisation.

We call on traditional authorities and churches in Igboland to prevail on every community still practising the Osu caste system to abolish it.

SAY NO TO OSU CASTE SYSTEM and let us all live as brothers and sisters in peace.
#EndOsu
Thank you!

It has been officially abolished in Igboland except you are referring to history

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by toprealman: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75075261:

This is BARBARIC.
Let us all say no to HATRED!
This is why we keep talking about the Abolishment of the evil OSU CASTE SYSTEM

For those of us that have forever been wondering, what OSU OUTCAST means, here you have it.....

The Osu caste system, which is prevalent in Anambra, Imo and some areas in Ebonyi states, discriminates against families which in the ancient times were dedicated to the local deities because human sacrifice was required to cleanse the land of abominations. The Osu were mostly slaves and other categories of persons considered as “inferior”, as opposed to those who were “freeborn” or “Nwadiala”. As outcasts, they were discriminated against and not accepted by the mainstream of society.

In spite of efforts by clerics, political leaders and social crusaders to consign this system to the dustbin of history it is still being stubbornly observed in many communities. In 1956, the Eastern Nigerian House of Assembly had passed a law abolishing it, but it was not implemented.

There is no reason for this caste system to remain in these modern times. Slavery was abolished long ago, and no human sacrifice is going on anywhere in Nigeria except as a criminal offence linked to some dark cults. The constitution of Nigeria declares every person free and equal before the law. All Nigerians are constitutionally entitled to fundamental human rights, which include the right to freedom from discrimination and the dignity of the human person.

To end the Osu and similar inhuman caste systems wherever they are being practiced in Nigeria requires a combination of cultural reforms, law enforcement and active sensitisation. Serious legal actions need to be taken against any form of discrimination and dehumanisation.

We call on traditional authorities and churches in Igboland to prevail on every community still practising the Osu caste system to abolish it.

SAY NO TO OSU CASTE SYSTEM and let us all live as brothers and sisters in peace.
#EndOsu
Thank you!
This your OSU thing has no bearing whatsoever with the issue on ground.

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
the story is a big fat lie, person no fit die in peace again?
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ujampie: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Keeping your life endeavor from village people is key to your survival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 0...
Rest well ///////

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
bkool7:

Where did you get that trash from?
Hmm.
I smell hatred

This is my 6th year Lagos
And I have lived in Ibadan and osun so I know what I'm saying.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
chiomadim:
I have dated an Anambra person and I can confirm this is true,their mothers have hatred for IMO ladies but Imo guys will marry their own ladies without issue.
story...my cousin brother is married to an IMO girl now with 5 kids
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Rozaytee: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Later they will say they want biafra. I guess anambra and enugu people hate ebony I people also. Racism and hatred is still embedded even in the family and community level.. In a family you can see two brothers with extreme hatred for each other. Even if Nigeria is divided into 6 parts hatred will still abound.. We need to change our mindsets
serious change oo... My dear
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by bkool7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

This is my 6th year Lagos
And I have lived in Ibadan and osun so I know what I'm saying.

How long have you lived In Ib and which town in Osun did you live to have such view.
Even I, from Iwo I've never heard such

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Rejoice5000(f): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rip to the dead,am from Anambra got married to Imo state man,we have Anamberians meetings here @Imo state many of us are here,but in my state reverse is the case i don't know why.my younger bro wanted an Imo lady my family wanted to eat him raw, am@IMO peacefully no stress.well they might have their reasons too.IMO MAN + ANAMBRA WOMAN=very ok while IMO WOMAN + ANAMBRA MAN =big wahala.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite so I know a lot about you hate filled igbos

see who's talking, u want make I start from ur own people wet dey marry dead body? ur own people are the worst, an akwa ibom man is ready to sleep with ur mother ,sister,under age,grandmother and their girls have no shame

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
bkool7:

How long have you lived In Ib and which town in Osun did you live to have such view.
Even I, from Iwo I've never heard such

Well I have heard it uncountable times I have even heard ijebu man boasting to be a real YOruba more than others

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by madridsta007(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Later they will say they want biafra. I guess anambra and enugu people hate ebony I people also. Racism and hatred is still embedded even in the family and community level.. In a family you can see two brothers with extreme hatred for each other. Even if Nigeria is divided into 6 parts hatred will still abound.. We need to change our mindsets

For every 1 story like this, there are possibly a hundred more good stories. I know tens of Igbos who have married between states in the South East and also outside the South East. Peter Obi is a core Anambra Man; but his wife— and former Anambra First Lady— is from Akwa Ibom. Not even Igbo, yet lauded by Anambrarians. But this sort of news won’t spread. Bad news spreads like wildfire, hence this generalisation that has followed this bad news.

There are bickering amongst every tribe and people. Even in the West. The white man that we revere so much also commits this sort of hate, even worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by sircrabo: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
The man's parents were selfish. their reasons aren't good enough to break a relationship built on love and understanding. she is too pretty, she is too educated, his mum prefers a fair skinned lady (is she the one marrying) Their reasons for not supporting the union is baseless. If they were of the opinion that they shldnt marry because they both have their genotypes to be AS, that's understandable. Or madness runs in their family. Or she's a prostitute.

Some parents have led their kids into depression. It's not so in the western countries. Their kids are made to take decisions for themselves from certain age.

Who did this to us in Africa

5 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ariemma: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Same way sunni muslim hates the shitte muslim despite the faact that both are under Islam

Hmmm I knw much abt the Muslims bt never just get enlightened abt the Igbo... anyway tenkx for the elightment,,, let one love live
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridsta007:

For every 1 story like this, there are possibly a hundred more good stories. I know tens of Igbos who have married between states in the South East and also outside the South East. Peter Obi is a core Anambra Man; but his wife— and former Anambra First Lady— is from Akwa Ibom. Not even Igbo, yet lauded by Anambrarians. But this sort of news won’t spread. Bad news spreads like wildfire, hence this generalisation that has followed this bad news.

There are bickering amongst every tribe and people. Even in the West. The white man that we revere so much also commits this sort of hate, even worse.
YES
PEOPLE were so shocked to hear that PETER OBI’s wife hails from AKWA IBOM.
I even thought it was mistake, because it is unlike the Anambra I that know. I am sorry to say but most of them berate other IGBOS with so much disdain...
PETER OBI has done well.
It goes to show that he is FIT for leadership.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Rip to the dead,am from Anambra got married to Imo state man,we have Anamberians meetings here @Imo state many of us are here,but in my state reverse is the case i don't know why.my younger bro wanted an Imo lady my family wanted to eat him raw, am@IMO peacefully no stress.well they might have their reasons too.IMO MAN + ANAMBRA WOMAN=very ok while IMO WOMAN + ANAMBRA MAN =big wahala.
May GOD BLESS YOU for speaking out.
The HATRED and DISREGARD for fellow humans is second to none, including fellow Tribe which is not spared.
The HATE towards other Igbos is something else.
We really need to get to the ROOT of this Matter.

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yes I do know. Have you forgotten we are bordered by Abia state on the west and north, and by Ebonyi state on the north? Many of us even speak Igbo so yes I know you guys.

Hate filled Enviers of each other
Maybe you're the one with the hatred and envy of Igbos..

With the highest number of communal violence and death with your Cross River brethrens in the whole Southern Nigeria..

Why don't you remove the log from your eyes before looking for who to remove a prick from his.. shocked
Mr Spitting Cobra.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Michelle55: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Same thing happened to my cousin except she died with the pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Most Anambra parents would rather disown you than you marrying from Imo.
Pathetic lots.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.