Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (49389 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
damocool:

It's not about fools making it tribal, I think I can confirm the claim about resentment between imo and anambra as my oga would never say anything good about anambra people. And its all boils down to superiority..

U said ur Oga,
Same way I have seen some ogun and osun people say bad things about ijebu people
So u see undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by mikkyjay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
pretty16:

You have hit the nail on the head. I wonder why they are talking about biafra, when there's no unity amongst the igbos. If you give them the biafra, they will still fight over it. I am Igbo, I know what I am saying. It's sad but there's No love.
If you are truly Igbo then you are as gullible as they come.
The family issue whatsoever has nothing to do with Biafra, you talk as if other tribes don't have same family issues, this is nothing but issues between two families, why don't you people use your Brian for once what about all other Igbo families living together peacefully? Why don't you use it to conclude on whether Biafra will succeed or not?

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by mikkyjay(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

U said ur Oga,
Same way I have seen some ogun and osun people say bad things about ijebu people
Don't mind them when it comes to anything Igbo, some people judge it with their worst intentions.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
omooba969:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey lol..na them they worry well well especially if money dey...
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Enugupikin: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
wicked Anambala gay ritualistic bamboos at it again.
only one state with whole lots of bad news.. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Asshurbanipall: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Enugupikin:
wicked ENUGU gay ritualistic bamboos at it again.

only one state with whole lots of bad news.. tufiakwa

Enugu is a cursed backward dungeon filled with illiterates and idiots cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by pretty16(f): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
mikkyjay:

If you are truly Igbo then you are as gullible as they come.
The family issue whatsoever has nothing to do with Biafra, you talk as if other tribes don't have same family issues, this is nothing but issues between two families, why don't you people use your Brian for once what about all other Igbo families living together peacefully? Why don't you use it to conclude on whether Biafra will succeed or not?

You can stay there and Rant all you want, I have said my own, there is no love. Una no dey like hear truth, even when it staring you in the face.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
mikkyjay:

Don't mind them when it comes to anything Igbo, some people judge it with their worst intentions.

It's the moderators and their biasness.
and also some IGBOS too who refused to get sense.
The lady that brought it to public should have done that without making sounding that way or is she telling me there are no marriages between the 2 states that worked ?

Yorubas have their own deep rooted differencrs too but u hardly see them share it or sound that way,.. because they know it would dent their reputation, seriously IGBOS need a lot of orientation.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by GIFTD: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Op ur assertion that such interstate marriage will work only if the groom is from IMO is a blatant lie. I once had an auntie who was married to an IMO man..she saw hell until she died heartbroken because even her sweetheart husband that made her married against her family wish and the which she spent all her hard earned money while he furthered his education came back to pay her with another wife from his town because she had one male child and daughters for him. The family pressed him to marry another wife because of their hatred for their daughter in law notwithstanding that she was responsible for their sons later richest and that my aunt died heartbroken but caused them before she died. Who will be happy that after suffering and the time to reap from ur labours another person comes and take ur place and u are thrown away to begin to suffer again. God forbid!
CastedDude:
A man from Imo state has narrated how his sister died after getting married to a man from Anambra despite being hated so much by the family. It was revealed that all that was done to prevent the couple from getting married, didn't work as they tied the knot few years later after she conceived for him.

The deceased's brother narrated that a week after their wedding, his sister was brought back home after being poisoned. She later died a week after. 

Read the full story below shared by Cynthia Ify on behalf of the deceased's brother. 

Anambra people have this hatred for Imo women. Sometime I read a heartbreaking story concerning a marriage between an Anambra man and Imo girl,marriage only lasted for two months which the ended up throwing her properties out for her because the man’s family never liked the girl.now this.

You can only see peace in a marriage between an IMO state man and Anambra lady not the other way round. Please ladies give me your attention. 

Any relationship that your boyfriend's/fiancé parents doesn't approve of and you've done your best to make them love you yet they refuse.  Sweetheart, please in the name of God Almighty,run for your dear life. Your life is worth more than that.  Take a very good look at these pictures here, that was my sister though she's gone(Dead).

Well, some years back my big sis met this guy and they fell in love,they dated for over 7 solid years,but his parents were against their Union. The mother,father and his elder sister in particular hated her with passion. Despite the fact that she loves, respects and showers them with gifts.

His father's reason (according to his son) was that, he can't marry an Imo lady an educated one at that.  His mother's reason was that she wanted a very light skinned lady for her son. While his sister's reason was that she was too pretty to make a good wife for her brother (stating that pretty ladies cheat)..

We tried all we could to separate them including involving the police, but all to no avail, he vowed that he'd rather die than break up with her and so did my sister.  Meanwhile, while they were still dating, sometimes his parents come to my sister's abode and beat her up warning her to stay away from their son. And she kept it all away from us(Her family).

Along the line she took in and had a son for him. Yet his parents vowed and said over their dead bodies would they ever consent to their union.  Five years later,his family finally came to us pleading and saying that they have agreed that their son should finally tie the nut with my sister. But I refused,likewise my mom and my siblings.

The traditional marriage was held on the 20th Feb 2012 in my hometown.  She followed her in-laws home that same day(As tradition demands). About a week with them in their home in Oba Anambra state,they brought her home very sick.

A week later she passed on in Usman Danfodio Teaching Hospital Sokoto state(UDUTH). After the doctors discovered she had food poisoning which was meant to kill her slowly. She died right in my arms in the hospital,after vomiting so much blood.

About three years later,his parents got him another woman from their home town who unfortunately has now become a torn in their flesh. And also maltreats my little nephew so much that it always makes me cry.  Not only that, She also engages her so called in-laws in physical combat,and recently her father in-law passed on mysteriously.

So my dear,there's more to marriage than just you and your spouse. The both families have to appreciate,love and give their consent otherwise you might not find peace in that home, that's if you don't end up loosing your precious life along the line. Like my sis.

Nobody is worth dying for all in the name of love. Cus the moment you're gone they'll move on with their lives. Be wise my sister.
Now my sister & bestie is gone to return no more all in the name of Love.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/how-lady-was-killed-by-poison-after-getting-married-against-family-wish-photos.html
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Noblemarce: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
asanwafo:
Imo ladies are always desperate to get married even if they are not accepted by the family of the husband to be they will force themselves in and creat disharmony among brothers. Once they succeed the man becomes the wife and they become the man of the house. They will make sure that no member of the husband's family comes close to whatever belong to the man again. That is why most people especially among the igbos are not so comfortable with their sons getting married to Imo ladies. That doesn't mean there is no exception
try to say some thing reasonable bro. Have you forgotten that anambra ladies are always in the business of looking for already made guys as such they careless how the money is made, they mostly end up as house wives irrespective of there educational back ground. Truth be told anambrans are known for there illicit way for making money. As such they want a woman from there side who would cover up there secret of which an imo lady cant accomodate. You cant imagine using your child for money ritual and be quiet!

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Enugupikin: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuksanambra:
Hahaha

See so much hate for Anambra people by our lesser brothers in Igboland.
Is it Omambals' fault that you people are lesser Igbos?

If is because you lot don't use your brains. Right now, Umahi a wawa man is sabotaging Peter Obi's chances because Peter Obi is an Anambra man. Did any of you wawa people hear Anambra people complain or cry?

Let us just get Biafra. That's when you people would be put in your places.
but Obiano is sabotaging him too ...so what are you not saying??
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by damocool(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

U said ur Oga,
That doesn't mean that they hate them unlike these people in question. It's a known fact. What's even my own.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by BeijinDossier: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is dumb, the truth is that Anambra people are hard working people anywhere you see them even in school and business and industry, even in the entertainment industry Anambra people leads..thereby making most Anambra people rich, it is not necessarily through dubious means. Yes Anambra people are strongly adviced not to marry Imo girls except for friendship, that i can confirm. If Imo people are ritualists like Otokoto then deal with it there, afterward ritual killling started in IMO STATE

[s]
Noblemarce:
try to say some thing reasonable bro. Have you forgotten that anambra ladies are always in the business of looking for already made guys as such they careless how the money is made, they mostly end up as house wives irrespective of there educational back ground. Truth be told anambrans are known for there illicit way for making money. As such they want a woman from there side who would cover up there secret of which an imo lady cant accomodate. You cant imagine using your child for money ritual and be quiet!
[/s]
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by BeijinDossier: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Get ready we are working on the next level of it, you must run mad on NL cheesy

Enugupikin:

but Obiano is sabotaging him too ...so what are you not saying??

https://www.nairaland.com/4981414/armed-robbers-police-uniform-captured
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Asshurbanipall: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Get ready with are working on the next level of it, you must run mad on NL cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4981414/armed-robbers-police-uniform-captured

Paul(Enugupikin) so this is true? cheesy

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by beebello(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
So this hatred exist even in social contract like marriage, yet they are claiming they will do well in baifra together.
CastedDude:
A man from Imo state has narrated how his sister died after getting married to a man from Anambra despite being hated so much by the family. It was revealed that all that was done to prevent the couple from getting married, didn't work as they tied the knot few years later after she conceived for him.

The deceased's brother narrated that a week after their wedding, his sister was brought back home after being poisoned. She later died a week after. 

Read the full story below shared by Cynthia Ify on behalf of the deceased's brother. 

Anambra people have this hatred for Imo women. Sometime I read a heartbreaking story concerning a marriage between an Anambra man and Imo girl,marriage only lasted for two months which the ended up throwing her properties out for her because the man’s family never liked the girl.now this.

You can only see peace in a marriage between an IMO state man and Anambra lady not the other way round. Please ladies give me your attention. 

Any relationship that your boyfriend's/fiancé parents doesn't approve of and you've done your best to make them love you yet they refuse.  Sweetheart, please in the name of God Almighty,run for your dear life. Your life is worth more than that.  Take a very good look at these pictures here, that was my sister though she's gone(Dead).

Well, some years back my big sis met this guy and they fell in love,they dated for over 7 solid years,but his parents were against their Union. The mother,father and his elder sister in particular hated her with passion. Despite the fact that she loves, respects and showers them with gifts.

His father's reason (according to his son) was that, he can't marry an Imo lady an educated one at that.  His mother's reason was that she wanted a very light skinned lady for her son. While his sister's reason was that she was too pretty to make a good wife for her brother (stating that pretty ladies cheat)..

We tried all we could to separate them including involving the police, but all to no avail, he vowed that he'd rather die than break up with her and so did my sister.  Meanwhile, while they were still dating, sometimes his parents come to my sister's abode and beat her up warning her to stay away from their son. And she kept it all away from us(Her family).

Along the line she took in and had a son for him. Yet his parents vowed and said over their dead bodies would they ever consent to their union.  Five years later,his family finally came to us pleading and saying that they have agreed that their son should finally tie the nut with my sister. But I refused,likewise my mom and my siblings.

The traditional marriage was held on the 20th Feb 2012 in my hometown.  She followed her in-laws home that same day(As tradition demands). About a week with them in their home in Oba Anambra state,they brought her home very sick.

A week later she passed on in Usman Danfodio Teaching Hospital Sokoto state(UDUTH). After the doctors discovered she had food poisoning which was meant to kill her slowly. She died right in my arms in the hospital,after vomiting so much blood.

About three years later,his parents got him another woman from their home town who unfortunately has now become a torn in their flesh. And also maltreats my little nephew so much that it always makes me cry.  Not only that, She also engages her so called in-laws in physical combat,and recently her father in-law passed on mysteriously.

So my dear,there's more to marriage than just you and your spouse. The both families have to appreciate,love and give their consent otherwise you might not find peace in that home, that's if you don't end up loosing your precious life along the line. Like my sis.

Nobody is worth dying for all in the name of love. Cus the moment you're gone they'll move on with their lives. Be wise my sister.
Now my sister & bestie is gone to return no more all in the name of Love.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/how-lady-was-killed-by-poison-after-getting-married-against-family-wish-photos.html
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Later they will say they want biafra. I guess anambra and enugu people hate ebony I people also. Racism and hatred is still embedded even in the family and community level.. In a family you can see two brothers with extreme hatred for each other. Even if Nigeria is divided into 6 parts hatred will still abound.. We need to change our mindsets

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Chizzyferd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhbWjKgs9ChZ3gCYteGvdA?disable_polymer=true
Subscribe and click the notification button to get update on interesting and epic nollywood movies
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Enugupikin: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Naughtysite:
That is the reason I don't listen to the Biafra bullshit.

Anambra people are very wicked. I have experienced them. They don't find it difficult to destroy things belonging to others. Abia people are very locally minded filled with Village mentality. Gra gra mentality and intimidation nah their life. In all selfishness, is what rules most in humans appearing in different forms. Even at family level, be their helper today, tomorrow they will use you and gossip that you like blowing your trumpet.

The best way to live life is behave like Water. Stay away from evil humans, they might even be your parents, or siblings or neighbors.
the thing there is that,vthere was nothing like igbos before Nigeria came...Igbo states are just coming together of different communities...that's why there is so much disunity..no single state can even lay claim of igbo because everyone lived in a community

the hatred can only continue... same reason we don't want OBi as a VP...let us all under the umbrella of igbo continue to suffer it...
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Asshurbanipall: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Paul something big is coming your way. Even the police and SARS will start looking for you.

[s]
Enugupikin:

the thing there is that,vthere was nothing like igbos before Nigeria came...Igbo states are just coming together of different communities...that's why there is so much disunity..no single state can even lay claim of igbo because everyone lived in a community

the hatred can only continue... same reason we don't want OBi as a VP...let us all under the umbrella of igbo continue to suffer it...
[/s]

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
hmmmm
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
damocool:

That doesn't mean that they hate them unlike these people in question. It's a known fact. What's even my own.

Check that link I posted.
It's a Yoruba guy.
It's funny how u judge one-sided.
Why can't u use the same standard for both.
That's hyporicsy

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
damocool:

Check that link I posted.
It's a Yoruba guy.
It's funny how u judge one-sided.
Why can't u use the same standard for both.
That's hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by LBanks(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
ceejay80s:

see who's talking, u want make I start from ur own people wet dey marry dead body? ur own people are the worst, an akwa ibom man is ready to sleep with ur mother ,sister,under age,grandmother and their girls have no shame

You don't even need to talk too much, there is already a story about them in front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4980882/man-caught-sleeping-teenage-step

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by LBanks(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite so I know a lot about you hate filled igbos

Have u eaten dog meat today? lol

Lineage of houseboys and housegirls, upon all the oil you guys have

When Igbo's are talking you are coming to interfere

Yes we fight among ourselves, but we only hate each other in your dreams and fantasies, blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by mabea: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Anambra people maybe industrious but they are the major problem of igboland
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by omooba969(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2019
mabea:
Anambra people maybe industrious but they are the major problem of igboland

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ifiokjohn(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yes I do know. Have you forgotten we are bordered by Abia state on the west and north, and by Ebonyi state on the north? Many of us even speak Igbo so yes I know you guys.

Hate filled Enviers of each other
GOD na e go punish you.
fake akwa ibom man. if u be akwa ibom really supporting buhari..u should be stoned!

fool, akwensu,Awa, coward.
Amadioha fire you there
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by kayalla(f): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2019
malele:
Has nothing to do with imo and anambrA , I have seen imo an anambrA marry and it was a success. Ur sister married from a very bad family
i tire o
my sister is married to Anambara man and they re still married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.