Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (49390 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Baroba(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite so I know a lot about you hate filled igbos

You know furkkk all, kindly shut the frukk up..No let me dish out stereotypes relating to you fools..Every community / family have there own issues, but need to stop stereotyping a whole ethnic group, we are not all the same..Mr spitting cobra

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hahaha

See so much hate for Anambra people by our lesser brothers in Igboland.
Is it Omambals' fault that you people are lesser Igbos?

If is because you lot don't use your brains. Right now, Umahi a wawa man is sabotaging Peter Obi's chances because Peter Obi is an Anambra man. Did any of you wawa people hear Anambra people complain or cry?

Let us just get Biafra. That's when you people would be put in your places.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
donbenie:
Maybe you're the one with the hatred and envy of Igbos..

With the highest number of communal violence and death with your Cross River brethrens in the whole Southern Nigeria..

Why don't you remove the log from your eyes before looking for who to remove a prick from his.. shocked
Mr Spitting Cobra.. undecided

Go and tell your Aguleri and Umuleri brethren who hold the award for worst communal clashes in Nigeria.

If Akwa ibomites have some clashes with cross riverians at least Its not within ourselves unlike you who behead each other simply because they are from another village in the same community

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Igbos are known to demand that their widows drink the water used to wash the corpse of a dead husband and swear they had no hand in his death.

Don't you also know that Igbos are asked to marry the corpses of people they never traditionally wedded?

Go to Owerri and see how Igbo ladies are cheaper than tissue paper all in the name of prostitution.

You would do well not to ascribe cross river practices to Akwa ibomites

Igbos may have problems within ourselves but it is not in the place of you dwarf from a long lineage of houseboys to talk nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Baroba:

You know furkkk all, kindly shut the frukk up..No let me dish out stereotypes relating to you fools..Every community / family have there own issues, but need to stop stereotyping a whole ethnic group, we are not all the same..Mr spitting cobra

Tell that to the lady who hatred just killed because she is IMO and married into Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuksanambra:

Igbos may have problems within ourselves but it is not in the place of you dwarf from a long lineage of houseboys to talk nonsense.

You refer the practices of cross riverians aka calabar people to us Akwa ibomites.

It shows you know nothing about us.

Speaking in defence of my calabar friends I am proud to say, they are at least not engaged in illicit drug businesses and internet fraud.

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
uzobaby:
It's becoming too much of most Anam bra people. ..feeling they are the best one can get in marriage. .even the unmarried ladies will still be ordering their brothers wife. ..you all can't marry only yourselves. If it's not the mother in law, it will be father in law or siblings giving the wife tough time..it's not a good thing..

Omambala are the best Igbos. Suck it up.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Igbos are known to demand that their widows drink the water used to wash the corpse of a dead husband and swear they had no hand in his death.

Don't you also know that Igbos are asked to marry the corpses of people they never traditionally wedded?

Go to Owerri and see how Igbo ladies are cheaper than tissue paper all in the name of prostitution.

You would do well not to ascribe cross river practices to Akwa ibomites

as I was saying....pls open this thread, its today's news
https://www.nairaland.com/4980882/man-caught-sleeping-teenage-step

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Starboytwo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
YORUBA PEOPLE nothing concern us for this thread ...

Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Diamond23(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
INTRA- TRIBAL WAR!!!....... I think d problem z d family dat she married into Nd not d state he comes frm!
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You refer the practices of cross riverians aka calabar people to us Akwa ibomites.

It shows you know nothing about us.

Speaking in defence of my calabar friends I am proud to say, they are at least not engaged in illicit drug businesses and internet fraud.

I don't need to know anything about you cos you lot are insignificant.

I need like 5 of your uncles who are interested in houseboy work. Tell them they are needed in Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by pek(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Such a beautiful woman.. See how people are wicked. The biggest mistake of the couples was not staying away from the family after marriage.
Couple not couples!
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by jice(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Such a beautiful woman.. See how people are wicked. The biggest mistake of the couples was not staying away from the family after marriage.
How did she died? Let's stop this superstitions
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuksanambra:

I don't need to know anything about you cos you lot are insignificant.

I need like 5 of your uncles who are interested in houseboy work. Tell them they are needed in Nnewi.

Nnewi the drug barons zone.

4 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by millionboi2: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Thank God I am not Igbo. You guys and your pull each other down syndrome is nauseating. Spits again!

Always full of some form of bitterness due to historical judgemental attitudes towards others even among yourselves.

The "his great great grand father encroached into our land 59 years ago so you must not be friends with them" mindset people. Spits again for the 3rd time
shot up is everiwie
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by madridsta007(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

YES
PEOPLE were so shocked to hear that PETER OBI’s wife hails from AKWA IBOM.
I even thought it was mistake, because it is unlike the Anambra I that know. I am sorry to say but most of them berate other IGBOS with so much disdain...
PETER OBI has done well.
It goes to show that he is FIT for leadership.

Well, it is inaccurate to say, “most berate other Igbos”, unless you have data to back it up. I’m not from Anambra; have Anambraians tried to treat me as a lower Igbo? Yes. However, I give it back to them. To me it’s just banter. Banter which they have had to stop.

As for Peter Obi, yes his wife isn’t even Igbo. He just goes out to look for the best and most ideal; tribe means little to him.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by yvelchstores(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Anambrans always believing they are greater igbos

An Anambra be calling an Ebonyi man OSU and be chest eating he is the NO 1 Igbo.

I just like how civilised Enugu people handle with maturity. They allow them wallow in their foolishness.

R.I.P to the dead.

It's an Anambra thingy!
I no go lie, my parents are anambra. The discrimination against other Igbo states is real bro. I grew up being taught we are the greatest Igbo. Imagine D disgust on my face when i used anambra Igbo to write waec and ended up with C, my Igbo teacher always told me to use central Igbo, I will be like " this woman no sabi nothing" lol. It's not funny tho. Funny enough, I am not married to anambra. I am the first in my entire family, extended and nuclear to do such successfully. It was just D grace of God. But I have to add, ebonyi people don't like anambra women. They always refuse their sons to marry anambra. Just saying, it's not just anambra that discriminate. Ebonyi too.

5 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
You people decided to just turn the thread into a tribal warfare. Weldone.

Even if igbos hate themselves, it won’t be as much you guys hate them. So keep your opinions about biafra to yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
millionboi2:
shot up is everiwie

No its not. Its mostly peculiar to igbos

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by yvelchstores(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
pek:
Couple not couples!
teacher nwa njoku grin
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:

Even if igbos hate themselves, it won’t be as much you guys hate them. So keep your opinions about biafra to yourselves.

You seem to be the first to mention Biafra here. How come?

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by millionboi2: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

No its not. Its mostly peculiar to igbos
hmmm

is alright
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
yvelchstores:
I no go lie, my parents are anambra. The discrimination against other Igbo states is real bro. I grew up being taught we are the greatest Igbo. Imagine D disgust on my face when i used anambra Igbo to write waec and ended up with C, my Igbo teacher always told me to use central Igbo, I will be like " this woman no sabi nothing" lol. It's not funny tho. Funny enough, I am not married to anambra. I am the first in my entire family, extended and nuclear to do such successfully. It was just D grace of God. But I have to add, ebonyi people don't like anambra women. They always refuse their sons to marry anambra. Just saying, it's not just anambra that discriminate. Ebonyi too.

Very pathetic. If it were possible I am sure some Igbo tribes would take other Igbo tribes as slaves

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
yvelchstores:

Look at what Umahi is doing to Peter Obi.

This same Umahi came to Anambra to fight Obiano when they changed Abakaliki Street in Anambra to Club street. Imagine the audacity.

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by trappatoni(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Beremx:
Abeg go and collect your nephew from the hands of those demons before they waste him.

Nonsense and Biafra!!
exactly my thoughts. Your nephew is your sister's only legacy. Please find a way to give him the best care.

This kind of story just makes me really sad.

HUBRIS AND OTHER VICES WILL END IT ALL IF WE FAIL TO CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See your people

https://www.nairaland.com/4262309/video-igbo-man-caught-red

https://www..com/talk/topic,133003.0.html

https://scannewsnigeria.com/news/prostitution-and-night-life-in-owerri/

https://www.otowngist.com/2016/05/28/prostitutes-take-over-nitel-office-in-owerri-give-sex-for-n200-n300/

first off, I no be owerri and secondly the 3 link websites are fake, who visits them? only u, some are old news, let by gone be by gone, bye I'm gone!!!!
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by chuksanambra: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Very pathetic. If it were possible I am sure some Igbo tribes would take other Igbo tribes as slaves

We sold your ancestors as slaves.

That's why you still have that slave mentality in you.
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Read the first two pages. Bye
Tetehjewels:

You seem to be the first to mention Biafra here. How come?

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
ceejay80s:

first off, I no be owerri and secondly the 3 link websites are fake, who visits them? only u, some are old news, let by gone be by gone, bye I'm gone!!!!

grin

Why are you running?

Come let me expose your people

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by kemmycool(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....

God will grant you unusual wisdom to take the right decision
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:

the only beautiful igbogirl that said something meaningful God bless you adanne kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.