Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (88512 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:
The negro is 5 years close to being a fool at 40.

Very immature. Assuming he had left her mum out, I would have said he had little sense.

If I were the girl, I would be disgusted that a 35 year old idi0t was talking to me in that manner like a perv.

No wonder he avoids his age mates like a plague.

Senseless thing.
What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Around 30 years or more. So nor be today.

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Sagay212: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guy sounds so stu.pid and girl sounds foolish and proud.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
The gurl even looks way too old to be 23..

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
The girl was too hash and got what she deserve
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Bluffly: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
If I love someone, there is nothing in this world the person will do that I won't tolerate(domestic violence outside).
Quick advice, don't go into a relationship looking for who to tolerate you but rather go into it with what you can do to make it better and every other thing will fall in place but of course ensure it is someone you like and likes you

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Glink2018(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's their problem....

My own problem be , how buhari will be reelected

Nairalanders, would you help me?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
rame18:
The guy self fall my hand, he should have screen grabbed his account balance and show it to her after her reply. You for hear change in lyrics. grin
Stuffs like "I was only testing you"

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by goaldynboy: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:
The girl no get manners.

A 35yrs old man is old?

So she prefers these small small boys that will be knacking her from all tangents. Only to tell her "the man that will marry you will enjoy ooo". The guy no get sense sha.

Na only your comment make me laff! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bluffly:

Quick advice, don't go into a relationship looking for who to tolerate you but rather go into it with what you can do to make it better and every other thing will fall in place but of course ensure it is someone you like and likes you
Exactly, I can't date someone I don't like, same with marriage but then not everybody have a high tolerance level.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Joldsilver: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Uglymugg:
She looks masculine.
It's only a gay will like this kind masculine lady. Somebody like me perceive this kind lady as man. No attraction!

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Around 30 years or more. So nor be today.

This is not about age. Its about manners of approach.

If you overheard a grown a$$ man talking to your daughter or kid sister like that, what would first come to your mind?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:
The negro is 5 years close to being a fool at 40.

Very immature. Assuming he had left her mum out, I would have said he had little sense.

If I were the girl, I would be disgusted that a 35 year old idi0t was talking to me in that manner like a perv.

No wonder he avoids his age mates like a plague.

Senseless thing.
What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Around 30 years or more. Omotola's hubby is also around 10 years older than her. So nor be today.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by sacramento1212: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Exactly, I can't date someone I don't like, same with marriage but then not everybody have a high tolerance level.

Once you are involved with someone that genuinely likes you, he should be able to tolerate your excesses if there's any and work with you towards being a better woman. It's only when he has shown much effort in improving you and you aren't forth coming, then he can decide to take a walk.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by jakandeola(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
shes lucky she Neva say DAT to me.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
sacramento1212:

Once you are involved with someone that genuinely likes you, he should be able to tolerate your excesses if there's any and work with you towards being a better woman. It's only when he has shown much effort in improving you and you aren't forth coming, then he can decide to take a walk.
Wow, way too many relationship experts on nairaland. I salute cheesy.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Delivar:

That she is nice? Are you telling me you didn't notice her rudeness or are you supporting her cos she is female?
Hmmn, from the conversation, she wasn't rude at the beginning. It was when it got to the point where he called her sweet banana, she got pissed.

Not everyone is emotionally intelligent. Yes, she could have told him off in a better way.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by MyGeneration(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
At the end the girl is ugly as F. Ugly people can form attitude I swear
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by eteebanky1: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
that girl is very rude

idiot stupid girl
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by princfred(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thats how they keep following guys of their age who will easily lose attraction to them some years to or just after marriage while rejecting the one who will find them attractive long term due to good age difference. For me atleast 5 yrs gap. I need her fresh long term to avoid stories that touch.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Isoduwa(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Don't blame the girl she wan try protect her lickhole
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by sacramento1212: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Wow, way too many relationship experts on nairaland. I salute cheesy.

But that's the truth. True relationship entails a lot because both parties must be willing to sacrifice. Sometimes either the man or woman may not know that a certain lifestyle is bad but if they are willing to adjust and be flexible, the partner can assist to change the fellow to be a better person.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

This is not about age. Its about manners of approach.

If you overheard a grown a$$ man talking to your daughter or kid sister like that, what would first come to your mind?

Lol. My dear girls of 16 are talking worse than that with men of 35 or 40 these days. Girls of 19 are meeting up with men over 50. Dude the world "haf rotten". No remedy.
I am surprised you do not already know. grin grin cheesy
That your talk is so 1980s dude. Many girls of 20 you see in the neighbourhood have explored men up to age 50 already. This girl posting that stuff might already have a "benefactor" older than 40 on the side already. grin

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Ezniteadin(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most ladies in their forties and over today, did the same thing to a man who is willing to marry them, They thought they still had time on their side, they basked in the euphoria of youthfulness, They were still enjoying the world while their wiser mates sees the opportunity of having a husband without being a left over in the future
Some of them insulted the men, bashed them and put them to a public disgrace Just like this
What they do not know is that men are always searching for partners, they may not be schooled in saying it your way
But she not only said No, she brought him under a public disgrace
Now that she is on social media
the world will monitor her to see if she will be married after forty
You shamed the man because you are angry at his style
Your own Marriage is pending
Youthful age does not last forever
moroso 35 to 23 is actually not as old she she made it sound
at 23 You are getting to the bother line

6 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Abagworo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
The man is not even too old for her except she's not in terms with reality. A 35 year old man is old or young enough to fit in with women of any age between 20 and 45.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Around 30 years or more. Omotola's hubby is also around 10 years older than her. So nor be today.

And how is the marriage working for Aisha now?

She probably has some side c0ck taking care of her after spending hours packing buhari's shiit.

As regards omotola, go and read how they met. Her husband didn't start asking for her age and making banana complements like some sex starved perv.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, these guys never disappoint, they don't get tired of calling ladies they barely know derogatory names like harlot, bitch etc

Just because she didn't oblige him, from the tone of the conversation, someone as old as he is should be able to tell that she isn't interested in whatever he has to say.

She is even nice.
will you shut up hoe

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:
She deserves every insult the man gave. She is mannerless, rude and very immature. There are firm and effective ways to rebuff unwanted male attention without resorting to insults.

Idiota
now this is coming from a matured lady

It's obvious that faithfull18 is still a kid
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by mrkings84(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
And she is quick to share the man's line of insult without hers. my verdict on this is, the lady is insulting
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Homguy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, these guys never disappoint, they don't get tired of calling ladies they barely know derogatory names like harlot, bitch etc

Just because she didn't oblige him, from the tone of the conversation, someone as old as he is should be able to tell that she isn't interested in whatever he has to say.

She is even nice.
kids! This one with christianly moniker go dey form holy holy too but go dey ready to insult anybody at the slightest offence.
If you can say "she's even nice" u are worse

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Brightdude007: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
There was no point being rude at all
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
will you shut up hoe
That must definitely be the females in your generation.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. My dear girls of 16 are talking worse than that with men of 35 or 40 these days. Girls of 19 are meeting up with men over 50. Dude the world "haf rotten". No remedy.
I am surprised you do not already know. grin grin cheesy
That your talk is so 1980s dude. Many girls of 20 you see in the neighbourhood have explored men up to age 50 already. This girl posting that stuff might already have a "benefactor" older than 40 on the side already. grin

I hope you end up with such a hungry girl because not everyone likes the sight of a saggy c0ck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.